Time for a divorce

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
best video form them in a long time.

A gamer chick reaction: "Aww, where did you get this cute little Araneatrox? :girl: "

LOL Divorce my ass, more like dead man! LOL this isn't the only video they have done :laugh:

LOL love the song.. itsy bitsy spider when down Gena's back!! :laugh: For sure a dead man.. or one without sex for some time!! :yup:

Hmm i hope you know they do this to each other... Check there youtube...

I can't believe how much patience she has with that douche! He must have amazing qualities! :eyecrazy:

I can't believe how much patience she has with that douche! He must have amazing qualities! :eyecrazy:

They do it on purpose... There a couple who actually does this and puts it on youtube... She does the same thing to him... In different pranks.

They do it on purpose... There a couple who actually does this and puts it on youtube... She does the same thing to him... In different pranks.

Thank you, that makes her reaction more understandable.

Yeah I am aware of the channel I have subscribed for some time now, almost every video from them has been good! and yes poor little Araneatrox Hatching!

This is when the thing clicks in every girls mind ... Time to drop the douche and get with some grown ass man.

You do that shit when you are 5 with your sister.

Edit: Sorry ... Just read this ... So it's fake?

Edit: Sorry ... Just read this ... So it's fake?

It has not been shown that its take, from what I take away its real. They both profit from youtube uploads so that has to be taken in to consideration however I don't think she likes spiders and did not plan on encountering one in such a way that day. Buy I feel she is aware of the monetary gains they will receive for such a video and that is a consideration when being filmed.

divorce? time for murder

Back