Time to come clean

fnalig

Prowler
Society
Lost renegades
Lazze fnalig oaktree
Now Im UTTERLY pissed again. Just Seen Mr Uggla from MA on the Swedish news program Aktuellt. STILL LYING about MAs OWN cashcards that allows US players to go to ANY ATM worldwide to withdraw our winnings INSTANTLY !!!! ??? :confused::eek: This LIE has been repeated to HELL frooze over, at least ever since Aug 8 When Mr Wellter puked out the Very same lie and even worse. He claimed in an Article in the Swedish finance magazine Dina pengar that day. That the "AVERAGE" EU player "MAKES" 20 K Peds/month that He/she is able to withdraw with MAs own cashcards ??? And numerous other lies. Then If you look at that Video from E for all expo http://www.games.net/video/eforall/117260/best-original-game-of-e-for-all/
Some retard is Repeating the same lie`????
Whats the reason ? To make EU more attractive to new players or what ?
Is THIS a good way to go public with MA ???? To have the OWNERS :eek: Repeatingly spread this lies ???:banghead: VERY soon this BS has been dragged to far at least for me:mad:

i doubt MA fed him 'lies'

more than likely he is unable to get facts correct or has outdated information and didn't bother to check up on it. i have never seen a mainstream news media get a video game story correct. makes me wonder how accurate the rest of their news really is. . .

now that i think about it, nearly every news story i saw on the televison that i had first hand knowledge of has been inaccurate. as an example nov 1999 the WTO came to seattle and 'riots' happened created by anarchists. at least accourding to the news. in actuality police fired tear gas and rubber bullets into peaceful crowds, and that tended to arose the senses in some to fight back. all looting that i saw was done by gang members from outside of downtown looking fro trouble. i spent 4 days dodging police and rampaging gangbangers, and i tell you what, i was more worried about the cops.

i doubt MA fed him 'lies'

more than likely he is unable to get facts correct or has outdated information and didn't bother to check up on it. i have never seen a mainstream news media get a video game story correct. makes me wonder how accurate the rest of their news really is. . .

As I mentioned in the other thread... Carl Uggla is an MA employee...this was an interview, not a simple reporter's misinterpretation of PR.... He's a public facing employee that should know better than to pass along false information

Lol Earl, there are always 8 sides to every story. I was at the DNC riot at the staples center, the one System of a Down wrote a song about because I lived a few blocks from it. I personally watched people busting up stores and throwing rocks and bottles at people before the police got involved, one cop got hit with a bottle of acid, but of course the next day it was all the police's fault not Rage Against the Machines who told everyone to rush the convention. Your friendly anarchists show up to every WTO meeting and many other peaceful protests they have nothing to do with and start fights. Anyway, having been in the press a few times yeah, they usually get it wrong.

my mistake, didn't see the part about he actually working for MA. in that case he is just incompetent or a lier.

i have seen employees not know their own business. ever go to a big box retail store and ask for anything? you get a blank stare or a stock 'this is not my department' answer.

oh, and i know the people were not completely innocent in the 99 wto thing, however, they were not the complete criminals as portrayed. and nor were the police perfect examples of justice.

If nothing else, you could think that this exposes MA for being opportunistic smash-and-grabbers... or it's just this guy who's looking to get fired.

Added Info

After that LOONG Interwiew The magazine Dina Pengar had back in august i contacted the journalist who wrote that article. He "Tried" to do a follow up and have Wellter comment what me and others called Lies. Up to this date He have NOT felt up for another interwiew. Meanwhile he HAS repeated the same lies in other media. We have a law here thats pretty strict when it comes to "False advertising" Personally I have a feeling MA officials avoid the truth, and add some LITTLE xtra as the "average player" WITHDRAWS" around 20 K/month ??? That is just such PURE INSANE BS :eek::mad: I have STILL during 2 years of Playing EU STILL not met ONE single player who withdraw that much even ONCE !! I feel as such comments is just pure BS to try to Attract new Players to EU. Unemployed youths who sees a way to make a pretty good monthly "salary" at least thats what they will belive after such interwiews from MA HEAD Owner. No FYYYYY FAN Wellter SHAME ON YOU:mad:

That the "AVERAGE" EU player "MAKES" 20 K Peds/month

Wow, Am I falling behind average. Or was he did he mean sweat, not peds? cause I do have 19k sweat.:rolleyes:

i hate that the seem to try and tempt new players with some kind of free money gimmick. i think in the long run it isn't to their advantage to have more overexpectant players thinking a free ride is forthcoming. they are appealing to the wrong person. they need to get the masses that dump money into other games without any guarantee of payback into entropia where you do have the chance of getting what you put in back.

No need for me to repeat what ur saying Fnalig...but im 100% with you on this one! Their methods actually reminds me of when I took a salescourse many years ago selling extremly expensive vaccumcleaners...guess alot of people have heard about the (infamous?) Kirby-vacumcleaner...then u know why i made that reference ^^

Nothing new, Ive never seen any publicity having to do with PE that didnt either contain blatant lies or grossly misrepresented truths.

Longest running one to date it the Saha King video on their front page, why should anything else they are connected to expected to be truthful?

:yay:

And they wanna get PUBLIC :laugh: Thats just such a JOKE. Just wait and see they will be thrown to the lions and i will be there on first row laughing my ass off. My dear mom at least learned me ONE thing before she died way to early. This one thing she thought was the most important thing to become a succesfull business owner as she was and i have been to. Always speak the truth NEVER EVER lie to your customers or someone close. It WILL hit bacl on you. ONLY ones who its allowed to lie to is the taxdepartment ;) When you do your annual taxes. But again THAT WILL definatly kick back at you.
So Wellter and Uggla. Start to stick to the truth if you dont wanna end up on the social wellfare office with your hats in your hands BEGGING in a very short time if you continue this BS . EVEYONE will loose faith on both you and EU. And eventually you WILL end up there

Last edited:
Now Im UTTERLY pissed again. Just Seen Mr Uggla from MA on the Swedish news program Aktuellt. STILL LYING about MAs OWN cashcards that allows US players to go to ANY ATM worldwide to withdraw our winnings INSTANTLY !!!! ??? :confused::eek: This LIE has been repeated to HELL frooze over, at least ever since Aug 8 When Mr Wellter puked out the Very same lie and even worse. He claimed in an Article in the Swedish finance magazine Dina pengar that day. That the "AVERAGE" EU player "MAKES" 20 K Peds/month that He/she is able to withdraw with MAs own cashcards ??? And numerous other lies. Then If you look at that Video from E for all expo http://www.games.net/video/eforall/117260/best-original-game-of-e-for-all/
Some retard is Repeating the same lie`????
Whats the reason ? To make EU more attractive to new players or what ?
Is THIS a good way to go public with MA ???? To have the OWNERS :eek: Repeatingly spread this lies ???:banghead: VERY soon this BS has been dragged to far at least for me:mad:

well if you feel so strongly about it maybe you should contact the reporters and tell them you play EU, and that these are lies and you would like to say you story and have proof of some kind.

as i mentioned earlier in this thread i already did Nicole . BUT first of all the reporter on Dina Pengar said after about a month. That MR Wellter didnt seem to intrested in a second interwiew. Ive been in contact with him again and seems to me that he himself didnt seemed to intrested in a follow up :eek: Bought ? Who knows. Anyways time to give him a call again after the hollidays. Furthermore i contacted MA trough Phone in another case of technical nature. Once i had a MA official on the line i brought up this BS from Wellter. The answer was HE could NOT comment what Wellter had been saying. BUT he promised with 100% Certainty the cashcard would be functional BEFORE the end of august:lolup: So now i just wonder if theres ANYONE in MA HQ who even heard about the truth ?:eyecrazy:

well if you feel so strongly about it maybe you should contact the reporters and tell them you play EU, and that these are lies and you would like to say you story and have proof of some kind.

I find it very hard to interprete ur post and the intension of it Nicole, but I sense some kind of critisism against the initial post (maybe im wrong). But i reckon you dont feel strongly about this.

How can one ever prove something about this game since MA dont tell you shit bout anything? However altho one cant prove that the average player earns 20k/month its pretty obvious that this a a pure lie...i hope i wont have to explain how i know this for a fact...! And about the atm...it´s simply a 350% twist of the truth. And this would be easy to prove...and the answer from MA is as obvious as well if ever confronted with it... "Yes it´s true it´s not functioning atm but we just gonna sort some minor issues and it´ll be back online at the end of january". This very same thing they will repeat in june 2008 when it still don´t work.

In swedish it´s a little bit funny the dude have the name Uggla...Parrot would have been more appropriate ^^

Edit*

Uggla = Owl in english :)

Last edited:
Questions are, would EU be interesting if they presented 100% fact?
Would EU survive by it's own mechanism, depos minus revenue stream
from decay and some few that withdraw their profit?
The problem IMO when EU is presented as "easy income", that it attracts
"wrong" people. Everyone join and think they can make profit, when EU actually
need players that are more out for entertainment.

And fnalig, remember, "sällan som ursäkt och orsak är nära varann". ;)
(= reason and excuse are rarely similar to each other)

Last edited:
Maybe something for "Uppdrag granskning"...
Köttfärs anyone ? :p

For non swe speakers, uppdrag granskning is a show and köttfärs means minced meat.

I find it very hard to interprete ur post and the intension of it Nicole, but I sense some kind of critisism against the initial post (maybe im wrong). But i reckon you dont feel strongly about this.

How can one ever prove something about this game since MA dont tell you shit bout anything? However altho one cant prove that the average player earns 20k/month its pretty obvious that this a a pure lie...i hope i wont have to explain how i know this for a fact...! And about the atm...it´s simply a 350% twist of the truth. And this would be easy to prove...and the answer from MA is as obvious as well if ever confronted with it... "Yes it´s true it´s not functioning atm but we just gonna sort some minor issues and it´ll be back online at the end of january". This very same thing they will repeat in june 2008 when it still don´t work.

In swedish it´s a little bit funny the dude have the name Uggla...Parrot would have been more appropriate ^^

Edit*

Uggla = Owl in english :)

Allow me to paraphrase (if i'm wrong please correct me):

"Contact a journalist/newspaper if you think it's that bad and you feel that way about it, instead of whinging here. Whinging here does nothing constructive."

"Contact a journalist/newspaper if you think it's that bad and you feel that way about it, instead of whinging here. Whinging here does nothing constructive."

Allow me to paraphrase you! (if im wrong plz resurrect me)

"It´s a bad thing if the high authority of Mindark decide to marketing their game with lies, half-lies and facts that aren´t longer up to date just to get a positive angle of their business."

And stfu up about "whining"...the subject is far from that area if u r bothered to really understand the meaning of it! Dont be a clicheé but i guess u took offence for me questioning Nicole in a quite harmless way...

Also "whining" (enlighten) in here is probably the best place to do it if u want to do it where people that are involved actually read it. And im also sure MA lurking most of the threads as well. Since this thread is about what Mr Uggla ie said b4 the camera I cant see were we all spin out in a cry of "whining" ^^ Just observing the facts and rightfully point out the flaws in it. If u dont see a problem with this I guess u make the perfect customer indeed!

Questions are, would EU be interesting if they presented 100% fact?
Prolly NOT. But thats not the issue here. What i see here as the BIG problem is that MA officials/owners repeatingly feed media with pure lies. No matter how many supportcases sent to mention False PR they seems to be addicted to. One of my fears is . What will happen IF someone reports them to Swedish authoritys for false marketing and they get convicted ? And if THAT gets a lot of attention in not only the Swedish press ? I should mention that i have been working within Sweden and a few of the other EC countries with marketing and sales since the early 80is. The marketing laws has become even stricter with what you can say and what you cant say in your PR/advertising. What MA is doing would fall under the law about false marketing. So my concern is. WHAT will happen if they continue spreading this "dissinformation" and finally get caught with it ? BAD BAD PR i say. Could result in a fall. And as im not a very rich guy but still have quite a bit invested in my AVA. Im a little bit concerned over my "investment" Just compare it with IF you had your money invested in some stocks, and you where watching the news and saw the owners of the company you owned stocks in feed media with what you KNEW was pure BS/lies. For how long would YOU keep thoose stocks ??

actually, owl = owl in English :D

If I know Mr WK right, he will debate u on this one as well. :D

On the other hand can't agree with u more on this one WK, but then again it's not the first time someone is trying to pump up the value before going to the stock market.
It's shame though that its done by lying ....but what to expect...

If I know Mr WK right, he will debate u on this one as well. :D

On the other hand can't agree with u more on this one WK, but then again it's not the first time someone is trying to pump up the value before going to the stock market.
It's shame though that its done by lying ....but what to expect...

Actually I won´t debate that one :D

As someone pointed out...it aint my intension sounding that harsh against you Immortal since I probably misunderstood your intension with the post. Considering you just gave your own interpretetion of Nicoles post.

But man the subject in the OP by Fnalig really increased my bloodpressure to dangerous levels and still do when i think about it

Now Ill go celebrating X-mas raising my b-pressure with lots of unhealthy food and drinks instead :)

Maybe he means "what MA makes per month on every player" :D

o.o ;)

I think the discussion regarding this interview was had on the other forum a month or two back. I seem to remember something about the average EU player "making" 20k peds per month was their average REAL LIFE income. He just related it using in game money.

NOPE thats not the case

I think the discussion regarding this interview was had on the other forum a month or two back. I seem to remember something about the average EU player "making" 20k peds per month was their average REAL LIFE income. He just related it using in game money.

Mr Wellter actually said Quote. The average player within EU makes around 20K peds/month=14000:- SEK/Swedish Kronas. Which he easily can withdraw INSTANTLY with EUs OWN cashcard from ANY ATM worldwide !! End Quote. This is one of the first sentences in the article in "Dina Pengar" from Aug 8 of this year. NOOO room for missunderstanding there. Nope as stated before. Just Pure plain BS :mad:

Or, it's just an average - a few players make a hell of a lot more than 20k peds, so that if you average it for all players, it's 20k...

Or, it's just an average - a few players make a hell of a lot more than 20k peds, so that if you average it for all players, it's 20k...

If players are making anything at all on average, MA will be losing on average and I very much doubt that to be the case.

anyone ?

Do you personally know ANYONE that has been withdrawing a constant 20 K ped/month ? Ive been playing for almost 2 years now, have lots of friends that would be considered as UBERS. I know of ONE guy who tried to withdraw after he sold out a bit early this spring. Took him ALL summer to get the few peds he was asking to withdraw :S over 9 weeks!!! He is Swedish to .Ma is a Swedish company and most likely they have a Swedish bank account. Its beyond my understanding WHY they couldnt have just transfered the amount he wished to withdraw from their account to his WAY WAY faster then 9 weeks. In my eyes thats REALLY rude to treat a Loooong time playing/paying player that way.

Back