Tip for land areas

Tilli

Old Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Set the tax to 1%, could be more for events, and put an unique mob mix in there instead of all same mob, because they can be hunted off land areas, with 1% tax you could stay and farm em, without it stinging so much, with like 5% its half less hunted before your broke with 95% avg return

Sometimes when i kill first mob of some kind, i get a global and some stuff in it, so maybe when you put a mix, you can have multiple of this event happening and if there are item waves, could hit good wave from one of the mobs in mix if rest dont have good wave, maybe better odds?

Too many untaxed natural spawns to bother with taxed.

Prizes often lower than even MindArk's rake in events. 5% tax + MA rake and my prize for trying to grind out a HOF is less than spent doing so.

Not enough active LA owners offering good incentives (tax rates included) to bother with their lands.

I'm sure there are some exceptions but the majority fall in one of these categories.

LAs with more than 1-2% tax are dead for a reason.
Just some LA owners don't want to face the fact.

Not my problem, since I don't hunt there.
For a reason.

Last edited:
Would 1% even pay the costs on a dense high maturity spawn?
You would need a hell of a lot of action.
No, it wouldn't. Growth molecule costs for keeping up with a good dense spawn is very expensive (adds up).

Just would have been better for Mindark to take a cut vs. this extremely limiting/outdated mechanic.

MA should decrease the amount of fert needed to keep high density/high mat, kind of insane that you need to have like 3%+ tax to just cover the costs of a LA that you own.

Isn't mining taxed? Always wondered why LA owner cannot control which mined resources show up.

I suggested they do away with fertilizer costs many years ago. MA already got their money when they originally sold the land areas. Then land owners could set 1% tax. They also need to create new mobs that only appear on land areas with some unique loot, and revamp the DNA system. But there are many good suggestions over the years that MA ignores.

Set the tax to 1%, could be more for events, and put an unique mob mix in there instead of all same mob, because they can be hunted off land areas, with 1% tax you could stay and farm em, without it stinging so much, with like 5% its half less hunted before your broke with 95% avg return

Sometimes when i kill first mob of some kind, i get a global and some stuff in it, so maybe when you put a mix, you can have multiple of this event happening and if there are item waves, could hit good wave from one of the mobs in mix if rest dont have good wave, maybe better odds?

Probably you have zero knowledge about LA, thats why you write impossible things.

You cant keep up a big spawn of mobs with 1% tax, you have no idea how expensive that is daily, and still nobody will hunt there, as its still 1% higher tax than untaxed, and no reason to hunt on your taxed area instead of untaxed.

You can have an unique mob that nowhere else to be found, good luck getting that DNA, its impossible to buy that, who would ever guess this is the reason everybody uses the same boring DNAs right?

You can buy argonaut and merp, but no unique DNA can be purchased anymore, supply of those were very limited a long time ago, most probably nothing left available, so you either buy a f-cking expensive LA with unique mob for 400-500k peds or a dead LA and good luck with merps and argonauts.

If you buy a 400-500k LA, you dont buy it to have 1% tax on it.
If you buy argonaut land, no one cares its just 1%, still lot of option to go untaxed, you can offer prizes ofc, but that 1% wont even cover the spawn, not talking about prizes, global naming, EL global viewer cost.

This is the EU version of "just stop being poor" tip.

Rather upgrade your gear to most efficient possible and then go hunt taxed

It rly depends what you hunt on the tax areas

For example i do profit on moon with 5% tax

Is it the super effective gear ?
Or the mu that drops

Or is it the combination

If you cant handle non taxed 1 % will still destroy you

By the way did someone ever test that for example on 95% return you end up with 90 % return if you hunt on 5 % tax area

What i do is this :
I go hunt normal mobs for a while then when i see my swing did bring me into 100+% i go to the taxed area to pull some "free" mu from there

Sometimes the swing keeps going up on taxed , even better for me... when i see that i drop under 95% i leave the area and kill mu mobs on nontaxed untill i upswing again

Never had issues ,allways did end up in profit after mu sold

But again i use efficient Setups

Last edited:
What i do is this :
I go hunt normal mobs for a while then when i see my swing did Pring me into 100+% i go to the taxed area to pull some "free" mu from there

Sometimes the swing keeps going up on taxed , even better for me... when i see that i drop under 95% i leave the area and kill mu mobs on nontaxed untill i upswing again

Never had issues ,allways did end up in profit after mu sold

This is gambling.

See ... Riding a bike is gambling too
no

your example sounded like a slot machine addict who's sure the machine "is due to pay any time now!" while riding a bike is just that, riding a bike

Crabby was right thats gambling bro lmao

no

your example sounded like a slot machine addict who's sure the machine "is due to pay any time now!" while riding a bike is just that, riding a bike

Crabby was right thats gambling bro lmao
you didnt get the reference

if you're talking about the MA guy comparing both on video, yeah i got it

if not, then no i clearly didnt :D

Back