Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
My (sub)consience is clear. Windys pointed out the my/our actions cost peds. My action was to defend against an attack. It costs.

Such a simple concept that you seem incapable of grasping.

Its nice to see that our new initiative is starting to bug pirates of all kinds that fast :)
Even Goldy flew the Dreadnought over to Calypso last night after we had blown him up and started challenging Normandie's parking lot ontop of the spacestation - guess thats what grown up pirates do when they cant score in space pvp ;)

Last edited:
For sure now that pirates have a good mothership to use for their Attacks and costs for defence included time lost is growing for transport service providers, it's not Dreadnought value to drop but all the big vassels.

MS is very cool to own, I have to admit, but as investment is less and less profitable... it's enough to check last MS sales... the trend is not a secret.

And another reason, regardless this thread, is the competition in ticket prices, profits are well decreased in last months.

From the other side seems like fun is not inflacted :)

Of course utilizing alt accounts on guns (regardless if its Goldys or yours), like for example the one you usually have sitting to spy atmosphere traffic is not very efficient that will of course lead to higher costs and less firepower on yourside ;)
Lets do not start again that nonsense. You do not have any proof of it. I could say I hire ppl to scout for me and pay for it and they really happy because it is better that sweat for month or get robbed for ability to get skills on ms.

Well Normandie was about to go to warp at the point that the Dreadnought attacked - ....

Really? Well . uploading video. let ppl see how was it.
However this will happen each time when Normandie meet DN. Do not forget to buy descent amount of ammo.

P.S.: Join DN crew and get paid for every action. Contact Ozoner in game.

For sure now that pirates have a good mothership to use for their Attacks and costs for defence included time lost is growing for transport service providers, it's not Dreadnought value to drop but all the big vassels.

MS is very cool to own, I have to admit, but as investment is less and less profitable... it's enough to check last MS sales... the trend is not a secret.

And another reason, regardless this thread, is the competition in ticket prices, profits are well decreased in last months.

Aye all spacecraft prices should drop alot, they are way to inflated - buying motherships TT+1000 :D

I'm not sure what you base any of this on, but to put it delicately, it assumes a great deal.

Ticket prices among the different MS providers have been very stable for a relatively long time now. There have been some promo's, giveaways, and such in the past. But as a general rule, they don't really affect the overall profit margin of the other services. We try not to spam on top of each other, overlap our schedules on the same planet at the same time, and overall just give each other mutual respect.

As for profits, I cant really speak for some of the other services, but as far as aboard the Bismarck, profits are certainly not decreased. If anything, they are at a historic high. The profit margin is a function of tickets sold vs warps used. With the recent ad campaigns by MA and the A-Team, and the resulting increasing population, there have been more and more people moving about the universe. It's that simple. We have a 50% increase in space travelers for the same number of warps.

The pirate attacks over at RT have been nothing more than a petty annoyance. If anything, they have only served to bring the legitimate Mothership owners closer together and formed camaraderie between the various MS services.

Those pirates that think this will somehow force mothership owners to increase prices have no idea whatsoever what they are talking about. Whenever we are attacked by the dynamic duo and their various alts over RT, we normally just laugh and see how many ped worth of ammo we will suck them in for today. If they have an over inflated sense of self-importance and think that they are somehow affecting Mothership services, that just makes them stupid. Not just a little bit stupid, mind you. More along the lines of an igmofuck.

I say hats off to JBK and the Normandie for taking an initiative.

I based on last 3 MS sales, from mine (Dreadnought), to Saratoga and to Ark Royal.

Without considering the increase of price related to SI of each ship (let's remove the part of price related to costs of SI upgrades), this is the situation in last 4-5 months:

Dreadnought sold at X ped
Saratoga sold at X-20k ped
Ark Royal sold at X-35k ped

Maybe profits are not decreased more, but for sure when I had Dreadnought in the beginning they was way higer than now, and it's not a secret the work there's behind that profit, that's why MS is still a great thing but at same price there are more attractive investments, expecially related at just sitting on deeds or so for the profit.

Price of a MS won't drop much more from actual price, but in last months it's decreased for sure.

Dreadnought sold at X ped
Saratoga sold at X-20k ped
Ark Royal sold at X-35k ped

I don't really find this to be any sort of trend.
It was never any big mystery that Goldy overpaid for the Dreadnaught. That's not a very good sale to use as a baseline.
The Ark Royal sold in a privately arranged deal, where the price was equal to the amount of ped scammed by the previous owners. It had no relation to the value of the mothership. Had it been placed on the open market, it would have sold for much higher. I know of more than one player who stated that they planned to pay up to 50% greater than the sale price had it been placed on auction.
I would base the value of a mothership on the sale of the Saratoga only. And that is very much in line with the original sales prices of the motherships when they first came out.
Profit on a mothership isnt based upon how much you can get for the mothership when you resell it. It is based upon how much income you can make by flying it. Whether that is from Scheduled Services, VIP flights, skill farming, or Subscription sales.
If anything, the increasing number of passengers, the abundance of VIP flights for pilots who make themselves available, and the decreasing costs of warp drives have caused the profit potential on a mothership to go up, not down.
And none of those factors are at all related to two little pirates flying around over rocktropia.

I had 2 offers besided the one of Goldy, and both was close to Goldy's one in the 10k peds range :wise:

Not a trand but a decrease, doubtless

About ark Royal, ok, a not so common sale, but Saratoga was for sale again and received max offers under Ark Royal's sale price, Always removing SI part of price.

It's not a sale but after few days taking offers noone with serious amount of peds showed up... Dreadnought sale was like 24h long and I received 5 offers, all higher than Saratoga sale price. (Always removing SI to compare prices)

But your ship *had* a rather good sized, active subscriber list. That accounts for the difference in price alone.

But your ship *had* a rather good sized, active subscriber list. That accounts for the difference in price alone.

That was decided and paid after sale price lock, so didn't affect it

Still doesn't really make any difference. He was a retard for paying what he did. But you have to consider who it is we're talking about. He seems to make poor decisions at every step.
Whether this is due to brain damage, genetics, or poor upbringing, who can say?

Now he throws good money after bad by running around playing pirate. He's ruined the reputation of his own ship that he overpaid for.

What more really needs to be said?

It's like watching someone fall down the stairs in slow motion.

*Note to Mods: Thankyou.

@Mod(s) unknown, who had to act on my post. I knew it was risky to type a "gut-reaction" - but I honestly felt 'it had to be said'. I am aware that flames are quite annoying to deal with, time-consuming even and I sincerely appreciate not being banned, for an obviously provocative post, but it's an emotive subject. (I'm referring to post 4 or so in this thread, by myself).
Boo.

Except that the new owner, imo started showing his true colors with in days of taking over the ship...as a member of the previous crew, many of us left the first days. The rest of the "good" ones, left as soon as their paid subscription was over.

Having the guest list & crew list sold to a pirate...was less comforting than having my email/phone number sold to spammers.

Reactions: sbi
If you spot the Dreadnought cruising around tonight - please let me know ;)

After no sign of Dreadnaught on any of our flights tonight, and word from other MS services that they hadnt seen them, we eventually encountered them at Calypso atmosphere.

The ship seemed abandonded, however for the sake of our disembarking passengers and for consistancy in our Kill on Sight principle, we destroyed them.

Its a real shame none of the usual suspects were on board, however I really must stress - If you fly with the crows you will be shot with the crows :(

Its a real shame none of the usual suspects were on board, however I really must stress - If you fly with the crows you will be shot with the crows :(
I think everyone knows that if they fly with a pirateship then they will be treated as a pirate themselves. because in fact they are suporting the pirates.

Lol wired situation. Pvp space offer possibility of frendly coexistence between MS owners and pirates.
Even more - was supposed that they work and suck players money hand in hand together by MS owners offering transport service and pirates by harashing ppl and forcing quad and vtol owners to use MS service.
But this...
And what will happen when new incoming planets biring more motherships...

Lol wired situation. Pvp space offer possibility of frendly coexistence between MS owners and pirates.
Even more - was supposed that they work and suck players money hand in hand together by MS owners offering transport service and pirates by harashing ppl and forcing quad and vtol owners to use MS service.
But this...
And what will happen when new incoming planets biring more motherships...

A pirate in a quad can still stay outside the range of motherships, so there is not much we can do to stop them chasing other players in small vessels.
But by making the error of turning the Dreadnought into a pirate ship that goes after other motherships the pirates are now in the situation that they can be chased down themself.
And we are here to make sure they get to see the other side of the coin.

Reputation counts in space and if one messes with the majority of transport services in space - there will be consequences.
Titans of Space Starfleet invites all other transport services to put Dreadnought on KOS and give them a really hard time - just like it should be for any pirate in civilised regions.

PS: Last Dreadnought kill happened within 40seconds and we will get faster, its not safe to travel on a pirate ship !

Things aren't looking good for the Deathstar.....

Well I guess Goldy will be selling the Dreadnought soon, and buying NI or an SS :) Seocnd Deathstar :D

After no sign of Dreadnaught on any of our flights tonight, and word from other MS services that they hadnt seen them, we eventually encountered them at Calypso atmosphere.

The ship seemed abandonded, however for the sake of our disembarking passengers and for consistancy in our Kill on Sight principle, we destroyed them.

Very revealing pic.
Good job.

Nice picture... I didnt know I did the killshot :yay:

Just dont make me famous! :rolleyes:

Feel free to do what you think necessary to.

From myself I use space to travel in my Quadwing without loot, and this from when I sold mothership, so I have nothing contrary :smoke:

I agree with you on that Fishface, we found it also very interesting when the Dreadnought exploded.

Sorry adm, i thought you said you use space to travel with your quad...being the only one onboard of a pirate ship while its at atmosphere for sure raises some concerns...

I was afk skilling repair, anything wrong with it?

And yes, as I told I have rarely interest in moving from Calypso or FOMA, and when I do I use my quad since I fly without stackables.

I move on Ms just when I am on board skilling and it warps to other destination, but mostly cause I'm afk and don't leave it in time :)

Without a pilot the ship can hardly get from atmosphere to station and leaving a pirate mothership at atmosphere is an all time risk for every peacefull small vessel traveler going towards this planet.

Revenge did camp the atmosphere back in her times and caught many travelers that way...

Last edited:
when I am on board skilling and it warps to other destination, but mostly cause I'm afk and don't leave it in time :)

So when the pirate ship warps somewhere, and attacks some innocent travelers..your spending your time below deck afk repairing for them making it easier for the pirates to plunder and harass..

Yeah agree with fishface, revealing pic.

Yes it reveals I was repairing on my old MS :scratch2:

or you wanna check my IP? lol

Sorry!

I did not read this whole thread..Fook it..But Dusk is cool..and well thats all I got basically..LOL..:ahh:

Status
Back