Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
rofl me hired by caly chuck.. thats bullshite :)
why don't you stop beating around the bush and come forward that no other mothership service likes you?

Morning hun ;)

Wowzer flash back to High School!... come on Staggy... did they big bad bullies try that one on you? the " no body likes you" card ;)

I better tell my space buddies who fly on other ships that we cant be pals anymore cause staggy said so :( :(

;)

We are just here to make sure fear and tears are spread, and that my card ends up with extra ped.

Poetry! its a bit early for that dont ya think ;)

That half wits plan was to hide 15 quads... sorry "hide" 15 quads on the other side of the ss then rush out when you all hit pvp. So I took over sent all the dps out of range above the ss and had stagger follow you out with me. we each took one side of her to keep you from warping once you where far enough out I called in the dps. as simple as that was its was devised by me on the spot had we gone with staggers "plan" you would have seen the cluster fuck of blue triangles on the other side of the ss and known something was up.

anyway Stagger is a loud mouth and a half wit he cannot even keep a soc together.

the only threat stagger is, is to himself. this guy is so smart "see below" I informed him ill be pking him from now on.

jackass.jpg

So when i smoke a lot of weed, right click your name and tell you to keep an eye on Kenji,
instead i'm too high and accidently write your name you suddenly make me a KoS?

you have anger management issues.
But sure make it public, tell the world that you hate stagger, join the rest of the trolls :)
See you and your loot in space :)

So that's twice that the pirates have taken down Normandie in two years. Awesome...

Oh, hold on a minute though... Isn't that their whole raison d'etre? To destroy other ships that is?

And how many times has Normandie taken down Dreadnought or a flock of pirate quads? Hmmm.... nope, I don't appear to have the figure for that, must've lost count. :laugh: Meanwhile, Normandie has successfully transported probably tens of thousands of passengers.

Just saying, like, to keep things in perspective

As for the "no other mothership likes you" comment, I'll tell you my thoughts, and my thoughts alone as a Normandie crew member. Frankly, I couldn't care less if other motherships (the inference here is their owners, crew or passengers) like us or not. If they like us, fine. If not, then so what?

So when i smoke a lot of weed, right click your name and tell you to keep an eye on Kenji,
instead i'm too high and accidently write your name you suddenly make me a KoS?

you have anger management issues.
But sure make it public, tell the world that you hate stagger, join the rest of the trolls :)
See you and your loot in space :)

Thanks, Stagger! :)

Couldn't tell what the heck was happening, there. The script in Aeris' pic was too small. Thought he was the dumb one for a sec But he knew you would sort it, huh? :laugh:

jay :)

Thanks, Stagger! :)

Couldn't tell what the heck was happening, there. The script in Aeris' pic was too small. Thought he was the dumb one for a sec But he knew you would sort it, huh? :laugh:

jay :)

right click the image and open it in a new tab. the forums did shrink it a little but it will get larger

Last edited:
I see lots of people saying the Normandie cannot be shot down. I will remind you of who ran the first successful raid on her... Me ;) I can do anything with sold strategy, understanding of game mechanics, and a understanding of my foe.

I would wager a great deal should I do so again, that fat bloated whore of a ship would be no more then scrap when I was done with her. no offense to her crew I do not direct at them. she was my bitch first and nobody will take that away though maybe one day when I'm done with her ill trade her back to you for a pack of smokes.

MINE!

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

This thread is fun to read, I cant wait to put a gun on my quad and be available for activities in space. Still hunting the halix on ark though. :D

What fun we are having in space right now!

Seems the pirates took the hint and upped the ante! :D

On Monday encountered them at a warp mine, with the Dreadnougt and a whole fleet of quads (quite some sight!):cool:. Heading straight for their jugular we attacked the Dreadnaught, getting her down to about 5% of her life left ( once she is dead killing off the quads is easy ;) )

But alas I failed to get the crew to move just a fast as I should have. The pirates had stuck to the same old tactic for so long that our crew had become accustomed how to deal with that particular one, and not so much for this type of attack. My fault, but easily sorted for next time... which was just 5 mins later :D …. I do love karma sometimes... Mandie never backs down :D :laugh:

Of course, No passengers suffered any losses, not on my watch I tell ya! :D

The pirates had repaired their ship up and were re-assembling their troops as we landed on top of them, This time with the crew exactly where we needed them, and our fighter squadron on the ready, we knew this was going to be fun :D :handgun:

entropia_2013-07-01_21-33-15-44_221982.jpg

And see here is the funny thing, some of the wee quads started flying back into their mothership, when they saw us.... the thing with pirates is that they are not so used to being hunted.
Did the pirates who flew inside log off to protect their loot? After they complain so much about Logging off?
To be fair, some did fly out ;)

After we blew the dreadnaught up we went to chase quad squadron down but they flew out of or gunners range, it was time to send the quads out :D Much fun! And Loot too :D :yay:

I am sure the pirate leader looked like this.....

grumpy-cat-internet-meme-invades-star-wars.jpg

:silly2:

Last edited:
Flying out from the safety of Mandie hull - With parts of the dreadnaught blowing up around us like giant floating space war debris, pirate quads circling around their destroyed ship, the eerily beautiful Warp Gate Dancing and spinning around as if nothing had ever happened… was truly stunning. I glanced for a target and the chase was on!

:cowboy:

Slay and Spongey were out before me and already hot on the heels of a target, I flew to the warp gate to try to head him off and attack from the side. Just then I realised I had flew away from my team and the safety of the Normandie, and possibly right into the pirates lair. Giving pos to my team we found a graveyard of white triangles floating around. Very creepy. Finally catching up to the target who by now seemed interested in these white triangles, we opened fire. The last target was dead… and my loot flashed up… 12 warp mines! Yeehaa! :D
:handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun:

Here’s a tongue twister…. They looted the loot I looted from them the attack before, then I looted it back and then some more! :D

The mines -

entropia_2013-07-01_21-41-33-57_916948.jpg

The reports are that they snagged the guys later on at night on their way home from the late night Locusta hunt (when JBK, myself and the most of the crew had retired to bed), but hey that’s nothing more than a minor inconvenience and an ego trip at the pirates expense ;)

There is also a funny story about the mines, ill not bombard you with all that just yet ;) Plus I am assured that the ever so kind Stagger is making a wonderful compilation video of these fights ( I'm guessing with all the parts of them getting blown up not included of course ;) Maybe one day we will have enough material to make a real movie :D

Warping around singing songs :D

entropia_2013-07-01_21-51-46-31_99696.jpg

And so my dear friends… the Space Wars continue… all we need now is for Goldy to tell Slay that he is his father…

keep-calm-and-love-space-18_large.jpg

Ps if you would like to be a part, add me in game and come enjoy the fun!

Last edited:
you guys are so sad lol.
but keep defending your oh so good name which doesn't excist anyway ;)

and goodluck on the pirate bashing
that shit isn't getting old by now.

As bonnie said.. i will make a nice compilation of the deaths of normandie.
Not because i want to show off, but i just want to show the community that normandie dies just as fast as any other mothership in this universe.
There is nothing special about TOS normandie that makes them better than EFA.
Their service is Marketing Only... No actual combat skills or safety guarantees.

Bonnie also talks about us pirates dying more often to the normandie,
yet when we actually died one time.. they instantly threw a movieclip of it on the internet.
So where's the rest of the movie clips bonnie? there are none.. cuz we don't die.

But we'll see on the video's :)
stay tuned.

P.S
" want to make a lot of friends instantly? Do you not care if they have a brain or not?
Then start pirate bashing on pcf today! you'll make tons of friends that will lick your ass for
every bad word you say that affiliates with pirate. xD "

Last edited:
but keep defending your oh so good name which doesn't excist anyway ;)
We don't have to defend our name, our 100% passenger safety record and the wonderful things our lovely passengers say about us is enough for me :)

and goodluck on the pirate bashing
that shit isn't getting old by now.

As bonnie said.. i will make a nice compilation of the deaths of normandie.
Not because i want to show off, but i just want to show the community that normandie dies just as fast as any other mothership in this universe.
It's not rocket science hun, even someone who has never been in space knows that something that has really high SI, repair crew and gunners, will take a lot longer to kill that something that has poor Si and no crew.

Like killing a baby mob over a big one...

Well... maybe it is rocket science.... :laugh:
There is nothing special about TOS normandie that makes them better than EFA.
Who mentioned other services? :scratch2: got a hidden agenda hun? :confused:

Their service is Marketing Only,

If you weren't a pirate id love to invite you aboard to experience what it is to fly with ToS. Not just the safe an reliable, but a crew who genuinely cares for their customers. Been together so long now they are practically family!

Just last night I was getting all gushy from comment from a passenger about telling me how he genuinely felt a sense of care from us, a passion for what we do and that we were a pleasure to fly with. Was really beautiful :) We do all love our Mandie :girl:

Last edited:
Bonnie also talks about us pirates dying more often to the normandie,
yet when we actually died one time.. they instantly threw a movieclip of it on the internet.
So where's the rest of the movie clips bonnie? there are none.. cuz we don't die.

Oh you did an edit... how am I supposed to keep up! :laugh:

I guess the good people would just have to scroll back through the thread to find all the details and pics of Dreadnought being destroyed to see that :)

And ofc im a fraps noob :ahh: so the videos are relatively a new thing from me ;)

cuz we don't die.
and that statement alone is enough for anyone discredit your entire post, nice work ;)

Last edited:
As bonnie said.. i will make a nice compilation of the deaths of normandie
That'll be a short video without slow-motion and repeats.

I (and I'm sure many others) will look forward to this video.

P.S
" want to make a lot of friends instantly? Do you not care if they have a brain or not?
Then start pirate bashing on pcf today! you'll make tons of friends that will lick your ass for
every bad word you say that affiliates with pirate. xD "

AHAHAH

This is so true :)

Like, from one that have been on both sides, this comment is spot on. If you go onto a mothership or here and bitch about priates, crack some jokes about how they suck, you get friend requests.

If you go onto a mothership and talk about how pirates have something good, you get kicked out and banned from the pirate hating socs.

Every comment I make regarding pirates as scum I get +rep.

Anyone defending pirates and saying they are not bad I get -rep.

Why I actually came to this thread was to say this:

This thread has been around a while now and there is only 1 on the KOS list.

Is there a reason for this or I am gonna say it, is this the only one you can kill :p

* May the drama begin *

(So much fail in my grammar, to much to correct so excuse me)

Know of any other Motherships that have been commandeered by har-haring, eye-patch-wearing types?

Know of any other Motherships that have been commandeered by har-haring, eye-patch-wearing types?

Is it just Motherships?

So this thread was more of a LOOK LOOK at me thread?

Is it just Motherships?

So this thread was more of a LOOK LOOK at me thread?

Its just large Pirate ships. We do not engage other ships until known to be pirates, and we will even defend other services (motherships down to vtols) in space against such if the opportunity sees fit. Dreadnought has engaged us, therefore in turn, placed on the ToSKoS.

Simplez ;)

Like anything in life there has to be a balance, and consequences. Currently pirates are not being engaged in their activities any where near enough to discourage them. The only discouraging factor for them was the "no loot" when shooting ships down. Now however after a series of very large loots from other ships, they are seemingly well funded and enjoying the benefits of such.

Bring the balance back to " For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction "

"Dont feed the pirates" comes to mind...

Space wars have gotten smart, there is a whole host of things going on behind the scenes. The key components , levels and skills of the mines, the gates, the drives, the pilots, the bounce points - down to the the tactics of the fights, the squadrons of fighters, the death dance of engaging motherships, the shifting of repair crew the gunner teams experience - practiced time and time again - all of these things come together to make space a truly exciting place to be right now.

ToS has always taken the offense is a form of defense route, and our passengers know that we will, on the balance of probabilities, kick pirate ass out there if we encounter them.

All ships cannot float around the universe turning a blind eye to the pirates, allowing them to gain in strength and numbers, some do have to take a stand, show them that we will fight back and we wont back down, come what may-For the sake of safe space travel across our universe.

If you know different then do feel free to enlighten myself and the rest of the community.

I asked a simple question no need to get all ohh look at me, lol.

I know your a big man In this thread, but it was a general question.

Is it just for motherships?

I shall assume yes.

This response shows the customer service attached to the Normandie, but then I take this comment back as I received a good answer.

And say Dusk, gives it a bad name.

Its just large Pirate ships. We do not engage other ships until known to be pirates, and we will even defend other services (motherships down to vtols) in space against such if the opportunity sees fit. Dreadnought has engaged us, therefore in turn, placed on the ToSKoS.

Simplez ;)

Like anything in life there has to be a balance, and consequences. Currently pirates are not being engaged in their activities any where near enough to discourage them. The only discouraging factor for them was the "no loot" when shooting ships down. Now however after a series of very large loots from other ships, they are seemingly well funded and enjoying the benefits of such.

Bring the balance back to " For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction "

"Dont feed the pirates" comes to mind...

Space wars have gotten smart, there is a whole host of things going on behind the scenes. The key components , levels and skills of the mines, the gates, the drives, the pilots, the bounce points - down to the the tactics of the fights, the squadrons of fighters, the death dance of engaging motherships, the shifting of repair crew the gunner teams experience - practiced time and time again - all of these things come together to make space a truly exciting place to be right now.

ToS has always taken the offense is a form of defense route, and our passengers know that we will, on the balance of probabilities, kick pirate ass out there if we encounter them.

All ships cannot float around the universe turning a blind eye to the pirates, allowing them to gain in strength and numbers, some do have to take a stand, show them that we will fight back and we wont back down, come what may-For the sake of safe space travel across our universe.

Ah awesome thank you.

I disagree with the second half, but hey ho what yah gunna do :)

Last edited:
I asked a simple question no need to get all ohh look at me, lol.

I know your a big man In this thread, but it was a general question.

Is it just for motherships?

I shall assume yes.
There was no ohh look at me.

I don't consider myself to be a big man in this thread or elsewhere.

I don't know if it is just for motherships - I was wondering if your question implied you knew something the rest of us didn't (I've subsequently observed comments about rumours of pirate acquisitions elsewhere).

There was no ohh look at me.

I don't consider myself to be a big man in this thread or elsewhere.

I don't know if it is just for motherships - I was wondering if your question implied you knew something the rest of us didn't (I've subsequently observed comments about rumours of pirate acquisitions elsewhere).

Oh yeah, your ship is completely covered with pirate spys, but hey ho :DDD

:wtg:

Ah awesome thank you.

I disagree with the second half, but hey ho what yah gunna do :)

Your welcome, and that's fine to disagree :)

Like I said there has to be a balance. We couldn't all be good guys, and couldn't all be pirates. Pirates are indeed a necessary evil, they do bring that element of danger that is required in space to allow transport services to exist - however that cant always be allowed to run amok ;)

Thanks for the intel. ;)

Anytime :)

Btw, I am not a pirate (just to clear it up, as the -rep I get from this thread all claim I am :S) , I just go where the more fun fight is ;)

Anytime :)

Btw, I am not a pirate (just to clear it up, as the -rep I get from this thread all claim I am :S) , I just go where the more fun fight is ;)

There is the good and the bad - the dangerous ones are those though who switch sides as they like - because noone can trust in what they will do and therefor not rely on them. Not to the good nor to the bad.

If you have a question about the purpose of the thread then please read the first post again, it was quite clear.

There is no need to put pirate names on our kos list as they will be killed anyway if they cross our path.

Status
Back