Titans of Space Starfleet - KOS list

Status
What flavour cookies? :eek:

Just giving this a bump as i got questioned about it recently - this list even though created several years ago is still valid and the status of ships listed is not going to change just because of time - be it now or in a decade from now.
There may not have any recent battles occured, however the possibilty exists and should any space update at any point of time lead to more ships crossing their paths - there certainly will be more battles to be witnessed.

After Varyag's recent activities and the fact that many of its pilots are NVE members (pirates) we have decided to classify them as a pirate ship.
Varyag has now been added to our KOS list and we have started killing them.

Please be aware that we deem everyone onboard Varyag as free to kill and supporter of a pirate ship.

Galaxy god

i think your ship is calssificable as a pirate ones too, since u are killing and looting.

You are not the supreme god of galaxy and u don't have the power to decide who is a pirate and who is not.

and i find this thread ridiculous, where u ask to be repaid by ship owners present and future for your shooting cost.

GL

i think your ship is calssificable as a pirate ones too, since u are killing and looting.

You are not the supreme god of galaxy and u don't have the power to decide who is a pirate and who is not.

and i find this thread ridiculous, where u ask to be repaid by ship owners present and future for your shooting cost.

GL

And so it begins.. :popcorn:

GL

Would be nice if people would remove the hard pipe out of their Butts when it comes to pirates. If he wants to label the yarvag as a pirate ship and act accordingly, he can. They've certainly done their share of chat channel slander along with questionable behavior.

Embrace the space mechanics and professions. Make the most of it. Space is a giant orgy... anything goes.

GL

there is not really much to discuss about who is a pirate and who is not. whoever flies in space a few times will know soon enough. im all in. shoot those morons down.

I think pirates are fun and really add to the game. We know they are there - live with it:yay:

I never really understood why space pvpers are super bad to the game and the community, yet pvp4 pkers are respected regardless of their motives in the zone... EU community logic I guess xD

I say, the more the merrier, let's have some fun for god's sake and not bash at each other like savages.

I never really understood why space pvpers are super bad to the game and the community, yet pvp4 pkers are respected regardless of their motives in the zone... EU community logic I guess xD

I say, the more the merrier, let's have some fun for god's sake and not bash at each other like savages.

I think this is what they call "trash talk" in athletics.

well there is a big difference.
the bgigest difference is that pvp 4 pkers need lots of skills and fitting equip to do what they do. for getting a space pirate you need exactly zero skill and equipment worth 150 peds. and that exactly is the problem. there is no skill nor money involved for them which makes it unfair compared to anyone else.
also: pvp4 is solely up to you if u want to enter. space pvp kinda is a must use most of the time when u dont want to waste 25 peds for a vip flight and cant play during standard warp time.

I never really understood why space pvpers are super bad to the game and the community, yet pvp4 pkers are respected regardless of their motives in the zone.

anti-toxic_shot.jpg

I suppose it's about consent.

the bgigest difference is that pvp 4 pkers need lots of skills and fitting equip to do what they do. for getting a space pirate you need exactly zero skill and equipment worth 150 peds. and that exactly is the problem. there is no skill nor money involved for them which makes it unfair compared to anyone else.
also: pvp4 is solely up to you if u want to enter. space pvp kinda is a must use most of the time when u dont want to waste 25 peds for a vip flight and cant play during standard warp time.

well described, but this is not a player fault, space is designed in this way, ppl have to accept it.. i dont like taxes but i pay them in RL.

Btw i dont have any weapons on my quad.. and i was shooted in space several time but i never complained about it

Last edited:
anti-toxic_shot.jpg

Im sorry but consent is made for space when you leave atmosphere if im not mistaken... So... Erm... What's the difference again?

While I agree partly, I also have to say: Isn't the risk as fair for the victim as it is for the pker? I mean... It is the exact same risk... When you say waste 25 ped... I see 25 ped injection for pvp4 WITH armored protection :p So I do not think that is a very valid argument... Also warp time is a couple minutes, I don't think they hardly count. However it is your argument.

If someone takes 1k ped to space, hes a victim, but if he takes 1k ped to pvp4 hes an idiot... This is the usual thought behind all this matter.

In truth we could go on in this looped discussion over and over :) At the end of the day we have our opinions on the matter... So no point arguing over it I guess...

My point is that this whole arguement on who is a pirate and who isn't is so redundant that it becomes quite annoying at times. Just saying.

Last edited:
KOS? yet again?

Yet again... a new season, a new month a new week a new KOS list. Im tired already of this shitty guerilla marketing of warping and repair skilling services. One guy starts it then comes the revenge then the revenge for the revenge... War. War never changes. As long as WE are not changing.
Until then, i keep enjoying the repair skilling and selling some skills:) :yay:
And this circus as its part of the business and the game.
So have a smoke keep cool and repairing :smoke:

quit your whining and winching its pvp why you such crybabies about it?

Funny that ship owners whine so much when they need us for their business to be successful.

Funny how those pirates and pirate ship owners who have been crying about getting killed in public channels for the last 1-2 hours - come here and speak against whining.
Get real guys and gals if someone destroys your sandcastle cause you have been naughty then man up instead of crying on forums about others who 'cry'. ;)

Varyag has now been killed twice ejecting between 5-6 NVE pirate soc members.

Reactions: ZPF
jbk who do you think you are??? do you think anyone cares about your nerdy list???

It's not about caring, no one needs to care. It's a about being aware. Shrewd investors, discerning space crew and anyone with a potential for a vested interest could use such information wisely.

The current ships listed will remain on the KOS list until their owners stand up to refund any expenses of ToS Starfleet caused by the respective ships.
The intention of this KOS status is to devalue the above mentioned ships due to any seriously interested investor having to consider the indirect 'costs' associated with these ships - therefor causing potential financial consequences for acts of piracy.

am i reading well? are u asking for money to not shot ships?
do u really saying you want to procure a money loss to other players? are u sure u are following TOU rules or better real life laws?

these threats remember me mafia.

and here i'm not discussing about to be pirates or not to be pirates but you are threatening players.

you are not the space police, you are not a judge you are just a player, you can pvp, shot down whatever u want, but u shall not ask money or make other ppl loose money.

jbk who do you think you are??? do you think anyone cares about your nerdy list???

Why do you care? Its space, its PVP. Anyone can pretend they are police, like in the real world. You gather supporters.. or not.

Well this sure makes me feel my threads regarding bugs are fairly relevant after reading this thing :D
This is basicly, i invested XX on a mothership so now

images

It's not about caring, no one needs to care. It's a about being aware. Shrewd investors, discerning space crew and anyone with a potential for a vested interest could use such information wisely.

ok pierat.

I honestly after reading all of this (cos i didnt before just most recent)
I feel somewhat sad, cos mods go harsher on my posts when i do bring up way more relevant stuff like gamebreaking exploits and such so shame on you mods! :mad:

Would be nice if people would remove the hard pipe out of their Butts when it comes to pirates. If he wants to label the yarvag as a pirate ship and act accordingly, he can. They've certainly done their share of chat channel slander along with questionable behavior.

Embrace the space mechanics and professions. Make the most of it. Space is a giant orgy... anything goes.
ikr, this

anti-toxic_shot.jpg

No, to change planets you are forced to go thru pvp which damages the economy somewhat since some refuse to go thru pvp areas often, as if is safeguarding some planets, MA needs to replan the space pvp imo, give an option for lootable, give an option for lenghtly but safe travels, imo that'd be fair for all

as overall, for your "God Complex" to set who is pirate and not tell you this example
If you're going to steal from a thief, that makes you another thief, not a savior of ethics.
If you murder someone who killed someone, you're a murderer too.
You get the logic right?

Same with my own rule of, if you see an exploiter, you dont go out and do the same thing as them, you should actually do the right thing, report it, and even video it.

Not defending anyone, but if you gonna shot someone in pvp, you are either a pvp'r too or a pirate so.
And I still dont get whats so wrong with being a pirate, as someone mentioned its about the same as pvp4, there's gonna be someone losing their shit, the only worse part is, you're forced on this so you change planets, which damages imo the economy.

Some of the pirates thru the years are friends of mine and reliable fun sources helping newcomers, which is great to see from them, some just like to troll and have fun, which, in my opinion, nothing wrong it.
Its just another profession, sure fucked up mechanic somewhat
But blame the game not the player.

im srsly surprised that the pirates now cry about being shot down. i guess their sense of pvp is pretty one sided. its okay for pirates to shoot down people who dont protect themselves but if someone dares to shot down people who could defend themselves they are nerds and stupid and ridicolous.
pirates these days... xD

Reactions: San
I am only interested in knowing one thing: Is there an increased risk of getting held up by warfare when using your regular service as a passenger? I need no reassurance in the advantages of superior SI which are suffiently advertised. The question only regards possible changes in behavioural patterns, if the commander-in-chief allows his decisions to be remote-controlled by the mere sighting of an enemy, whether they attack or not.

im srsly surprised that the pirates now cry about being shot down. i guess their sense of pvp is pretty one sided. its okay for pirates to shoot down people who dont protect themselves but if someone dares to shot down people who could defend themselves they are nerds and stupid and ridicolous.
pirates these days... xD

There was no crying it was all PVP banter lol. Nawwwww.:lolup: The Krooked Kronie Krew cant even retaliate despite supposedly being an all powerful MS. What a joke. :scratch2: We didnt even bother to retaliate to normandie following us around in training grounds because it was good training and skills for our pilot. 0 fucks given. Wars are not just fought with numbers and firepower after all.

Last edited:
Status
Back