Help: To all english entropia players

PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
[YOUTUBE]TNy1fbdj9ZE[/YOUTUBE]
(Play loud!!)

Make sure you sign up for this years WoF 2009!

All skill levels are welcome - They are even letting me play and i have a highest pro standing of 0 :D

A great chance to meet some of the nicest Ubers you will ever meet, as well as make a silly number of friends.

Just beware of the resident DJ... she bites! (but only if you ask nicely :D)

Remember folks, last year we had the biggest and best team (and subsequently won!), come help this year be even better!!

LINK TO SIGN UP, CLICK HERE

:wise: Pinky is quite correct, Team England is nothing but win. Your country needs you... we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills... we shall never surrender our WoF crown!

Although I am not English, I found it inspiring and calling nevertheless.. nice video.. and who doesn't love voodoo child! :D

Good luck to you guys :)

Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

We will fight them in the Air

We will fight them on the Sea

We will fight them on the beaches!!!!!.......ummnn On the Land too , In fact Anygoddamwhere!!!! BRING IT!!!! :boxer:

:handgun: :bull:

Jamhot

Last edited:
"Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves that, if the British Empire and its Commonwealth lasts for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour.'" -Churchill

:tiphat:

bumpcopy.gif

BUMP!!!!!!!

Nice vid Pinky, come on England :wtg:

Wow, Awesome ViD Pinky!! :yay:

Thanx for making me look awesome again LOL :laugh:

(did actually laugh like a fool irl then lol)

England though, awesome amount of support, awesome team!

With an awesome promoter like Pinky!!

wtg mate!! wtg England!!

England ftw!! :thumbup:

:yay: :wtg: :yay:

.............................Bump ;)

:)

bumpcopy.gif

Back