To all the creative peeps out there, i need a name for a character in a book i am writing

Oh and this character i do not have a name for his now the Evil overlord, one of his minions (still powerfull) is called Zeth.

Rgds

Ace

PS i am struggling to come up with a simple name for a boy that worships my protagonist. Very short and slight of build. Scraggly hair

If you want some bit of religious feeling to the name, why not pick up a bible and transform one of the 1000's of names a bit?

Simple name for a boy: Kaan, Ebel, Iösof, Molosch, Ärin, Ard, ..., &c.

Hi all,

I have been writing a book for a couple of years now, and have gotten 140 pages ish into it now. But one of the main characters still doesnt have a name. Currently he is known as EVIL1, just so i can replace later on.

Ace

DyslexicEvil999 :dunce:

Tufton Beamish.
no idea if it fits, but its a delightful name.

PS i am struggling to come up with a simple name for a boy that worships my protagonist. Very short and slight of build. Scraggly hair

I'd have said "Stig of the Dump" but someone has beaten you to it by a few decades. ;)

Still Writing it!

60k words in now, after a lot of revision, and started from scratch once.

I am now in the process of just finishing it. No more rewrites no more starting again. When i get to the end, hopefully by the end of this year. I will then look at editing

Rgds

Ace

Getting close to the end of the year, and not close to finishing though.

I have a confession, Artrat i used Ravana so now i owe you peds :)

Rgds

Ace

By the way,

I am still writing this book. But i took a weee break and have finished another. This is my first complete novel (Fantasy, horror) and i have self published on amazon! I am sooooo happy. It is also with agents, but i fully expect no's across the board as i am a first time author and have no writing history behind me.

Anyway, shameless plug.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...=1&*entries*=0

If anyone would like a free copy, please pm me with your email address and whether you would like a kindle version, or a standard word doc.

I will get to finish the other at some stage but i am now halfway through my second book. So we will see....ps what do you guys think of the pen name? Mike Mayweather. Unfortunately there is already an author out their with my exact real life name....the git.

Rgds

Ace

Drago Muorto?

Pepe - The Mexican Lord of Doom

Or Chaaskngoulu.

Ya, think it sounds cool, was thinking of the Spanish word for death but I believe its spelled muerto.

Muerto = dead. As in "you are dead".

Muerte = death. As in "death waits for nobody".

Back