To CONTINUE MY THREAD

Status

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
This post is FAKE

"well , at first , hallo to all.
at second i wana say to all that i not the player eva hot shot love , i even dont know who it is , i watcehd the forum much times , and looked that eva hot shot love got 65125k ath , i added she to my fl on entropia and i talk with she so much time , once i asked if she know any big players and she talk me a lot of names , i remembered Strash , so when i see strash name on globals i decide to add he to my fl , and i told he that im eva hot shot love , with the hope that if they were so god friends he will give me a peds.
i will say yes , i make teams for get some ped and play entropia , i heal with vivo t1 and t5 , and i know i am quite annyoing , but i have nothing with eva hot shot love , the last ting i want to do is perjudicate an other player. "

Bullshit.
ya.. i SAID IT
guess what that person 'Elizabeth Smith Flower' = Eva hotshot Love.
IS TRUE

lol want to know why there WAS things said between me and that person only EVA hotshot WOULD know.

so.
wtf? you joking?
come on don't even TRY to play this community STupid and guess what you try play me stupid and well you get 'burned'

So I guess you can make new avatars all you want. but we all know the truth now your strategy to LEECH people and never give back to the community.

unreal seriously.

Don't play this game with me or anyone here..... i know who you are for real.
Thx

Good luck to all hope you don't get scamed by Eva hotshot Aka 'Elizabeth Smith Flower'

and yes i have proof don't worry ;)

o______________________O

LMAO at the notion Eva hotshot is online....
YA ISN't sorry..
Want to know why?
cause i added her to a discipleship....... and her % hasn't moved .... you think someone that played that 'hard' *rolls his eyes * {obvisouly not someone tryin to milk the system} the % wouldn't move ? first of all you told me the avatar = deleted which could be true since i havn't seen online.

but good luck Mindark knows about your crap now.
and so does the community
GOD people like you drive me insane.
and really don't help anyone.

On her first avatar (eva) she went through a bunch of mentors (myself included) within minutes because she wanted free ped. I'm assuming since u got her discipleship you gave her ped? If so, damn, sry u did that.

fool me once.. ya i feel stupid
Fool me twice..... Get the '%^$#' Bent.

good to know that player has been reported to support! +Rep, Strash!

Just hope he does not find anyone where her scam tries work out...

Cheers,
Nyb

On her first avatar (eva) she went through a bunch of mentors (myself included) within minutes because she wanted free ped. I'm assuming since u got her discipleship you gave her ped? If so, damn, sry u did that.

Yeah i thought she/he was a deciple of axe muderer. I am sure their was a post from him gz them. How come she/he wanted free ped? They had ATH. God i would of been happy to globel when i was few week old.

why am i not surrprised to see this happening, thinking back about it, it is now clear that the hotshot avatar was surely not the first avatar of this scammer.
Also, ive been trying to remember the name of the avatar that came up to me the other day in Twins when i was crafting, and asked me if I could fund her belkar mission :scratch2:, im almost certain the name was elizabeth smith.

Yeah i thought she/he was a deciple of axe muderer. I am sure their was a post from him gz them. How come she/he wanted free ped? They had ATH. God i would of been happy to globel when i was few week old.

This was before the ath. Let alone though, i'm sure judging by how shitty of a person she is, she did the same after.

why am i not surrprised to see this happening, thinking back about it, it is now clear that the hotshot avatar was surely not the first avatar of this scammer.
Also, ive been trying to remember the name of the avatar that came up to me the other day in Twins when i was crafting, and asked me if I could fund her belkar mission :scratch2:, im almost certain the name was elizabeth smith.

I would guess that that old avatar that used to stand in twins spamming to sell "top secret MA info" for 50k was her, but his English was much much better :p

Sorry for not following to well, so this Avatar has recently had an ATH? and is running a full time scam?

sucks anybody gets duped :( hope this evil SoB can be banned, mulched and destroyed before they can withdraw anything!

... first of all you told me the avatar = deleted which could be true since i havn't seen online....

An avatar that was deleted got removed from my FL years ago due to that so I assume if it's indeed deleted it won't show up in your list.

An avatar that was deleted got removed from my FL years ago due to that so I assume if it's indeed deleted it won't show up in your list.

i still have RADDIM on my fl ...

i am still the mentor for the eva hotshot and still on listand the % hasn't moved.

The point of this is to make the community aware of this bullshit occuring and not to feed it.

mindark acts slow on this so i hope informing the community either MA acts faster or just no one gets scamed.

Wait till 6th of may. Miracle will happen.

OT maybee, but what did i miss here? Are those exploiters beeing let back in then?

I'm Sparticus! ... i mean Eva (jk)

Just report her/him/shim, MA can check ip i guess.

Your not one to call people out without reason strash, at least i not seen ya do so in past.

If eva had old ava deleted then little MA can do i guess tho tbh.

Last edited:
I dont know this person, only saw her ATH, it´s interesting people complain, or hate cause he/she got a ATH as newbie and cashed out. I just wanna point out:

That´s one of the most intelligent things you could do after getting an ATH, props for doing that.
Also legal to terminate old account and try luck again with fresh one, hey if this would work everytime, I would do it too.

Story 2:

This person wasted the whole ATH playing entropia like a gambler, props for doing that, you made jealous community happy.

:lolup:

I dont know this person, only saw her ATH, it´s interesting people complain, or hate cause he/she got a ATH as newbie and cashed out. I just wanna point out:

That´s one of the most intelligent things you could do after getting an ATH, props for doing that.
Also legal to terminate old account and try luck again with fresh one, hey if this would work everytime, I would do it too.

Story 2:

This person wasted the whole ATH playing entropia like a gambler, props for doing that, you made community happy.

:lolup:

Appearently you haven't read anything of the original post nor original thread lol...the ath has nothing to do with it, just makes a scammer look like a more pathetic scammer.

Appearently you haven't read anything of the original post nor original thread lol...the ath has nothing to do with it, just makes a scammer look like a more pathetic scammer.

I refer to the jealous-point, not what that guy did with new account.

But you are right, scamming is a no go,
:wise:

Well, John Capital closed the other thread, danger it gets out of control, thx for informing us Strash but I don´t know if it´s good to reopen this theme, there´s already enough bad blood and everyone read ur previous one and is hopefully aware.

Last edited:
OT maybee, but what did i miss here? Are those exploiters beeing let back in then?

Banhammer happened 6th of May prev year. One year of account inactivity. Purgatory. I can be wrong, but there is no exact date/time:

5.5. Banned Account

If Your Entropia Universe Account has been temporarily Banned, MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner may, at their sole discretion and upon verification of Your identity or fulfillment of other conditions, reactivate Your Account.

You hereby expressly acknowledge that if MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner decide not to reactivate Your Account, it will eventually be Terminated, with or without Your right to withdraw any remaining PED Card value, on MindArk's and/or MindArk's Partner sole and absolute discretion.

who is jealous?
and who lost there ped?
i may of lost ped.. but. ;) i played long enough to know what that is all about.. It's just annoying.

I don't care about ATH i care that this person has the balls to come Scam more people...

but any ways......
Yes MA knows this issue etc and hopfully they fix it.

Now that it's been proved, start reporting both avatars to support everyone, rather than just posting here. You'll only gain another thread lock.

I think it's rather funny that JC let the other thread stay up as long as he did... Most of the time scammer alerts around here get deleted or closed and edited within seconds. Guess some scammer alerts are more worthy of sticking around than others in the eyes of the forum mods -- something that should definitely not happen... Guess the mods think some avatars are 'more equal' than others when it comes to applying rules that are meant to be applied to everyone... just like Mindark does.

The mods haven't even edited the original thread to remove the names... and actually encouraged folks to send in support tickets when someone posted in the thread, which may or may not have been the same person, and it is likely that the mods did not check ip records to verify if it was even coming from the same place first?... (or if they did, it was not made clear that that was done...)

If Mindark, and the forum communities want more participants in the virtual universe, it's that sort of attitude that some are 'more equal' than others that needs to be fixed before anything else can be fixed... because it's the root of why a lot of folks might come in, look around, and not stay long.

Last edited:
I would guess that that old avatar that used to stand in twins spamming to sell "top secret MA info" for 50k was her, but his English was much much better :p

Seen that avatar in Port Atlantis too. Scan of him was interesting, can't be new avatar and probably has used gauss at some point. Just two post-tracker globals though, apparently.

I know you mean well Strash, but reopening a thread that a mod has closed is a pretty good way to earn yourself a forum ban.

Like JC said, contacting support is the way to proceed from here.

Aaand that's all we need to know. Impersonating others is simply not tolerated around here. Period. Those who want to place support tickets, please direct attention directly to his post (link here) instead of just the thread as a whole. (makes their job easier.)

However, skipping that, this thread has to be closed before it runs any further away from giving factual info and flows into just hurling more insults.

:locked:

---

I think it's rather funny that JC let the other thread stay up as long as he did... Most of the time scammer alerts around here get deleted or closed and edited within seconds.

You forget perhaps that JC, and the rest of the forum staff, have jobs and real lives, and do this in their spare time. As a result some issues get handled faster than others.

Status
Back