To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Run 29 - ore

Expenses
OA 101 Light (L) - 52
Bombs - 98
ME - 5
Overall: 155

...and again small global saved it...
Lot of lyst - that was first stage of this run. I was also missing concentration during this phase. I was just running here and there, extracting lyst and not paying attention to GDs ... and it almost cost me new toxic shot.
When GD appeared I tried to hide in very naive way. I was standing exactly in the line of fire, waiting for tp charge or...rather for final blow from marber, but again...something unexpected happened.
Instead of being killed this appeared in chat:

Here in Slovakia we use to say - I was more lucky than clever, lol. Thx Hijacker:wtg:
After this intermezzo I logged off for a while.
When I returned I finally started to find something more usefull than lyst. Erdorium for example :D

But also with this global I ended in -23tt.
One himi claim was found too(III)
Loot
Durul - 1.6
Niks - 10.4 (+5)
Erdo - 54 (+7)
Lyst - 24.4
Gangan - 15.72 (+1)
Belk - 7.66
Blau - 7.68 (+1)
Zinc - 9.5
Himi - 1.56 (+14)
Overall: 132

Finnances
132-155 = -23
TT ended -23
Markup +28
This run ended +5
Overall +873

Tip
It is possible to have charged tp chip and waiting for Transport at the same time. It can be usefull when miner is low on ME.
TP chip needs to be charged first.

Charged tp chip may act as a "ensurance" if GD shows on radar during that 60 seconds.

Resume
Second oa 101 light in a second run in a pvp resulted in a second global.

Last edited:
Bonus Run nr. 30

ASHI ADVENTURE

Expenses
Bombs - 25
Overall: 25

Exploring PvP near Ashi tp
What a great Idea! PvP without radar, just animal senses...
Lol, I realized radar is not working right after Ive been killed by a spider :D

Area is very nice, but also very small. Small valley with some ruins in the middle.
It is perfect for fights, but there is not much it can offer to a miner. Only excitement :)
Here is pic preview:

Entering and placing first bombs

This is asking for Marber...

Small surprise...drill quick

Leaving near main complex

Interesting was in 25 unamped bombs I got 35 tt of find. Here it is:
Lyst - 6.86
Belkar - 13.4
Caldorite - 15.13

This run ended +10
Overall: +883

Resume
Not working radar...lol...should it be implented also in pvp4???...who knows

Damn lucker... I'm starting to think about to send nfr curse on you :D
Gz anyway

Exploring PvP near Ashi tp
What a great Idea! PvP without radar, just animal senses...
Lol, I realized radar is not working right after Ive been killed by a spider :D

you might like pvp3 then too, lootable and without radar as well;)

Bonus run nr.31 - Ore

PvP3

New gun
GDC 97 could be good gun for low and mid-low lvl mobs, but If I will meet a miner in PvP, it can hardly do any serious dmg.
So I decided for this new toy - it has low tt, but with A103 attached on it can act as a deadly gun for any unarmored miner.
Here it is:

Expenses
Bombs - 50
Ammo - 30
Overall: 80

...exploring PvP3...
pic preview

Starting with soc mate

first and last better loot

IX lyst found inside

Hidden and waiting for Transport

Entering from South after Luba leaved

Overall Loot from hunt

Well, we met lot of mobs when we tried enter the zone from the North(from Camp Echidna). First few bombs was wasted, occasional small lyst hits wasnt that kind of loot, we expected. Little later I found at least IX lyst (later IX duru too).
Overall sample acquired from minnig in PvP3 was poor, nothing with high markup was found(only gazz, luba found narc). But it can be also because small amount of bombs was placed.
But because of those two IXs I ended in small plus.
No GD was met, nothing interesting happened.
Loot
Lyst - 19.31
Caldo - 2.72
Megan - 2.52
Gazzur - 8
Cumb - 1.05
Durul - 12.8 (+6)
Overall: 46.4

Finnaces:
TT from minning: -4
TT from hunt: -2
Markup +6
This run ended: 0 :eek:
Overall: +883

Resume

Overall remained untouched, ok run.
It is always interesting to visit new minning grounds :)
Thx for tip Selene :)

Run 32 - ore

Expenses
OA 103 - 132
Bombs - 56
Overall: 188

... :scratch2:...
Well, today was a strange day. Minning started pretty bad, then, after few poor runs, expecting some equalizing loot, I bought a OA 104 and made few runs with it. First one ended +180, next two amps -180. Then I went for some troxes but ended very bad there, so finally I bought OA 103 and went to PvP...
Run started exactly as every run in few last days...with lot of NRFs.
After spending 1/5 of amp I had only one claim(nix V). Then this 38 pedder popped up:

After I stored it in the storage I went by the East Coast to very South of the zone and from there to Mulmun Lake.
There I found my first Pyrite claim(35 pedder)

Right after I driled it up and charged tp, GD jumped near to me. I was pretty lucky my tp was charged...I survived, this time.
At final phase of the run I found two IXs, but overall, I ended in approx 75%tt return.
Loot
Zinc - 7.10
Gangan - 17.04 (+1)
Belk 13,15 (+4)
Niks - 14.13 (+6)
Durul - 11.2 (+3)
Narc - 4.24
Blaus - 38.88 (+5)
Pyrite - 35.2 (+8)
Overall: 141

Finnances:
TT ended -47
Markup +27
This run ended -20
Overall: +863

Resume
Pretty bad day for me.
Even after entering PvP I wasnt able to stop losing.
Maybe, next time...

Back in the UK
Well Im abroad again with very bad computer I can hardly play on.
Therefore, no runs from me for next month or two, but Im using this time to set up my defensive armor, to buy some guns and most of all, for skilling in gunnery.

at least I can sit back and enjoy plenty of others blogs here :wtg:

Goals updated

I decided to add secondary goals to this blog.

- get a first Pk
- get a global from mulmum
- loot 50+ tt from a GD

Some guns, attachments and plates are bought, but still havent started with armor. I think it will be better to complete my armor set while on the run.
Each secondary goal will be writen as a unique run, for example: Chase for mulmun global, run 1...2 etc untill its fulfiled.

Im considering also adding a bonus craft runs(making amps for own use) - to see what will happen if a minner will do its own attachment. Still not decided though, but adding a craft run from time to time, can bring some enrichment too(and loss of peds as well)

Im slowly getting to the Final phase of preparation - just need to do some repairs and buy few new toys and I think I can start again within a week or two.

Any suggestion are warmly welcome

Last edited:
If u will need team mate for mulmun, pick me in! After my last mulmun run i love them. :D
And ofc gl with Pking ;)

Get a global from Mulmun

First secondary goal is over. Too bad I dont know how to catch printscreen in Vista, therefore no pic this time.
At least here is the loot in text form:
Mulmun Guard - 223 Peds
Full tt hedos Sk20(L)
Full tt Boar harness F (L)
Boar thigh guards F (L) - approx 39 ped tt

This surprise came out from 10th -11th mob. Had a good loots from argos few minutes before, so I headed it directly to pvp.
And it payed out this time.

My shogun "girl for everything" amor proved itself again. After small troxes and various scales of argos, it showed its quality again mulmuns too.
It is interesting that with 2A plates I can kill also mulmun raider easyli.

Minning

Horrible tt returns, no matter where I mine.
I did 2 MA102 runs in PvP4, only bright moment came in XIV Fire Root globule. I hope my tt will balance somehow till weekend, when - back at home, finally - i will reopen this blog.

Last edited:
come to think of it, I cant remember seeing tower in pvp4 since Sept 2009 (oil).And thats the only one I know of. Earlier, vu9 and before you could bump into some mining tower in middle of pvp4 now and then, pretty much weekly someone had had a tower there.. now, nada.:mad:

Mulmun Quest closed

Final post to mulmuns global quest.
Week of hunting brought some unexpected results. I made it to top5 Weekly Mulmun hunters - and if I remember correctly, this is first time I did something like this. So, its a kind of achievement for me :)

here are tracker stats:

I looted second best loot(in tt) this week
My overall loot was fifth best
and I got 4th higher number of globals

So, excellent results :yay:
Mulmun hunt ended in approx +400 peds with many Boar (L) (mostly thigh guards and 2 harnesses) , few Hedocs SK20(L)(one adjusted) and one LR48(L) :wtg:

Next step - get a first PK
...and back to minning ofc

Forgot to add - Ive been Pked up to 10 times (3times only on monday, lol) Anyway, mulmun hunt payed out very well.

Last edited:
Run 33 - enmat

Expenses
MA 101 light (L) - 32
Probes - 58.5
Toxic - 10
Overall: 100.5

...too soon...
Still playing on bad notebook, with not very smooth movement of my ava. but I decided to give a minning a try.
It was a risk, I was about to take, and it didnt payed out.
First better claim came in this ferrum:

..followed by other Ferrum VIII few minutes later. Please notice one thing: this is probably for the very first time when Im not naked in PvP.
I was getting this light pvp armor together few weeks - it still has its weak parts anyway - and after uploadning ferrum load, I had first possibility to test it.
Saw a gd, charged tp and jumped to its position - sadly, I landed too far from it. At that moment next gd appeared and after few seconds tpied out (here I lost valuable seconds due to low resolution :(, I simply couldnt see the person untill it was tping out).
Well next Gd tpied near to me almost immedieatelly(traffic like on a railway station, lol) - and again, low res, no one to see - only option was to equip plasma rifle(which has no amp yet:confused:) and to look through its scope. I saw Kuka running at me, I fired, but after 3-4 second I was dead:

I have lot of things to learn here...
Kuka killed me few minutes later again(I was naked this time), drilling VIII of crude, found after many NRFs. So I logged off...pretty upset.
Fortunatelly I lost only 1-1.5 ped crude due to being looted, but claim disappeared...

After logging back, two good things happened - I looted from attacker 15tt Hedoc Sk20(L) - which erased my increased expenses for toxic shots(not counted in overall, ofc) and second was this nice devils claim:

But this was overture for this run. Last 30 probes was very bad.
Loot
Ali - 20.25 (+5)
Crude - 4.68
Fire root - 3.3
Mage - 3.3
Ferrum - 25 (+2.5)
Binary - 6
Devils - 2.82 (+24)
Overall: 65 tt

Finnances
65 - 100 = -35 in tt
Markup +31
This run ended: -4
Overall: +859
From reopen: -4

Resume:
Very acceptable loss. I left outhere approx 10 peds of crude, have been killed 2 times, so -4 is ok.
Tomorrow Im flying home. So next run will be made on my computer. And i can concentrate on my first PK there.

Last edited:
Run 34 - enmat

Expenses
MA 101Light (L) - 32
Probes - 58.5
ME - 8
Overall: 98.5

...finally at home...
First run at home was signate with very low hitrate. At the beginning I found devils II, but that was all for a long time. I logged off for some time and after return I made som upgrades on my armor:

When I returned back to minning, low hitrate was still continuing. The second biggest claim came in this ali:

..but again, after drilling and storing it...I wasnt able to find almost nothing. Occasional II, III an IVs havent helped me too much. This run was simply heading to be a complete disaster at this stage.
So, for last 15 probes I decided to changed location - moved more to the West - and as a reward I found this nice Binary:

..which saved all and surprisingly turned this run into profit one.
One gd was meet, but I was hesitating with tp too long and it has tpied out :ahh:
Loot
Crude - 8.85 (+1)
Magerian - 1
Lytar - 0.76
Acid - 4.48
Melchi - 5.64
Fire root - 4.5 (+8)
Devils - 0.94 (+7)
Alice - 29.20 (+7)
Binary - 29.25
Overall: 84

Finnances
84 - 98 = -14 in tt
Markup +23
This run ended +9
Overall: +868
from reopen: +5

Resume
Binary came in five to twelve and changed everything.

Expenses
MA101 light (L) - 32
Probes - 58.5
ME - 12
Overall: 102.5

...bad run...
First half of this run was good - but I wasnt...pretty drunk, moving up and down in lootable area...it is miracle I havent been looted.
Despite my indisposition, I had very good hit rate, but havent found nothing above VIII:

Later...when my head was turning simply too much... I went to bed.
I awoke in the midnight and got back to pvp. But now it was total dry. Hit rate felt to 10%, approx 50 probes was completely wasted and result of this run felt deep to red numbers.
TT of this run wasnt extra low - simply this time I failed to find something with higher MU.
Havent seen blood moss few days now.

Btw, I almost got my first PK - but team mate luckily tpied close to his position and killed him first.
So, Im still waiting for my first PK.

Loot
Binary - 10.5
Typo - 0.9
Mage - 2.75 (+2)
Ferrum - 1
Ali - 24.9 (+6)
Crude - 26.62 (+1)
Overall: 66.67

Finnances
66 - 102 = -36 tt
Markup +9
This run ended -27
Overall: +841
from reopen -22

Resume:
I didnt profited, didnt Pked anyone and also mulmun hunt ended bad.
Not a good day.
At least we have beaten Sweden in olympics hockey tournament quartifinals, lol...so 1:1 this day :D

Last edited:
run 36 - enmat

Expenses
MA101 light (L) - 32
Probes - 58.5
Overall: 90.5

...better run...
...but nothing great. Not much to write about here. In first few probes i broke no blood moss spell from last days:

shortly followed by VIII acid:

It was interesting to watch loot waves - half of hour good hirate, next hour-two mostly nrfs. This is also picture of minning in last days.
Best claim came in this angelic:

TT ended little above expenses, but markup hasnt helped me too much.

PK - met one gd, but I tpied too far away

Loot
Alice - 17.25 (+4)
Fire root - 3
Binary - 9 (placed in storage due to low Mu)
Ferrum - 2
Typo - 0.75
Acid - 11.2 (+1)
Blood - 0.9 (+8)
Crude - 16.49 (+1)
Angelic - 31 (placed in storage due to low Mu)
Overall: 91.5

Finnances
91.5 - 90.5 = +1 in tt
markup +14
This run ended +15
Overall: +856
From reopen -7

Resume:
I need good run - after spending in last days it would be very helpfull :ahh:
Top of that, I decided to place some stuff into storage, untill mark gets to normal...

(here I lost valuable seconds due to low resolution :(, I simply couldnt see the person untill it was tping out).
Well next Gd tpied near to me almost immedieatelly(traffic like on a railway station, lol) - and again, low res, no one to see - only option was to equip plasma rifle(which has no amp yet:confused:) and to look through its scope.
what you might try: set General Graphics Quality to Medium (didnt work for me when I started from overall Safe-so obviously something hidden behind general settings got changed too). And then turn all to safe one by one, except Avatar Quality, Objects Quality and Draw Distance -leave those at medium. Should increase somewhat distance you can see other people from..

Gogo Matho!
I find PVP been strange for me lately too, no Himi for a long time now.
:dunno:

ps: Selene PK me yesterday, thanks Selene it force me to go CND and uber! :yay:

thats interesting - i got each mulmun global shortly after being PKed :scratch2:
Gogo Matho!
I find PVP been strange for me lately too, no Himi for a long time now.
:dunno:

ps: Selene PK me yesterday, thanks Selene it force me to go CND and uber! :yay:
I should shoot myself maybe I can über too... wait, cant kill myself anymore... MA why oh why...:confused: :silly2:

I should shoot myself maybe I can über too... wait, cant kill myself anymore... MA why oh why...:confused: :silly2:

1) Buy rocket launcher
2) Aim at your feet and pull the trigger
3) ???
4) Profit

:yay:

Expenses
MA101 light (L) - 32
Probes - 58.5
ME - 12
Repair - 5
Overall: 107.5

...something was changed...
Writing about this run doesnt make any sense:
50%tt return
biggest claim V
and I think thats all I need to say to it.

After last VU, minning was changed. Bad periods of day seems to be worst, good periods seems to be better.
Ballance seems to be lost.
Also loot was changed or better - depth was changed.
I lost contact with Typonolic steam. Im almost not able to find it at all. Same with Lytarian dust.
Also blood moss seems to be more rare these days to me, but this can be only my own lack of luck.

Well because of very significant disproposition in loot distribution during day, Im forced to do bigger runs - and if needed I can split them into few smaller ones, depending up on actuall daily loot wave.
Ending run with 50% tt - like this one - is frustrating.
Im considering using full MA 101 instead of MA 101 light, or MA 102.

Today I saw one interesting thing - akmuul tp was empty. After ending this run I ended up in revival terminal and I saw there 4(!) people only - in last one and half year I never saw it so empty. Same with both Northern outposts.
But again - it can be because Wof and robot invasion.

PK - met no one during this run

Loot
Binary - 8.25
Lytar - 0.95
Acid - 0.96
Ferrum - 3
Alice - 18.7 (+5)
Angellic - 4
Magerian - 1
Crude - 2.82
Fire root - 6.9 (+8)
Overall: 46.6 :scratch2:

Finnances
46 - 107 = -61 in tt :woot:
Markup +13
This run ended -48
Overall: +808
from reopen -55

Resume:
Markup seems to be droping more and more.
I think I should be doing better in markup minning Eudoria for dianthus or crystals, than taking risks in pvp with no payback.
Well, Im really curios about next runs...

Markup seems to be droping more and more.

Yeah I noticed this too, things are getting really tight at the moment. Not just mining either, something seems a bit weird in the market right now.
Materials down.
Items down.
Skills down.
And they just keep dropping. :dunno:

Get a first PK

Well after previous bad run...and after I havent sleep all night (watching hockey on olympics) I was about to log off, but saw a guy globaling on ferrum nuts.
So I charged Tp and after 2nd jump I founf myself close to gd.
Lol, at this moment I realized I had ammo for only 4 shots - so I started to shoot and this is how it ended:

and loot:

Next secondary goal is over

1) Buy rocket launcher
2) Aim at your feet and pull the trigger
3) ???
4) Profit

As I heard you can "cripple" yourself but not quite kill.. Health does not go under 1hp now when you use rocket. You need somebody else like compassionate mulaakf giving you kick in the butt..and thats not suicide anymore..

Actually Im glad over the change. Life harder for rocketsuiciders

As I heard you can "cripple" yourself but not quite kill.. Health does not go under 1hp now when you use rocket. You need somebody else like compassionate mulaakf giving you kick in the butt..and thats not suicide anymore..

Actually Im glad over the change. Life harder for rocketsuiciders

Ahh okey, well that is very good infact for pkers. I knew that you can loot players with low hp know but didnt know this :eek:

Back