To listeners of Talk Thyme I have a Question

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
To anyone out there that listens to Talk Thyme Radio Show I have a question.

I would like to know what you all would think of possibly more Talk Thyme.

If I have enough of a Following do you think we could stand more of Talk Thyme perhaps another show during the week?

Tell me what you all think.

Justin

I think if you did more than one show you'd probably struggle for content. For the moment I would concentrate on filling your existing show with good content, keeping the talk flowing, and keeping it interesting.

Perhaps when you have more callers and people contributing, you could look at a second show.

Very good feedback Oleg. This is the kind of answers I am looking for.

Question for you Justin ... if you're moving your show to BSFZ Radio, then are you going to continue doing a show on AHR any more? Your move was announced here by Sapeian, so I'm rather confused.

But to answer your question ... I would have to agree with Oleg on this one. Focus on having interesting content with a flow and some structure, then expand. ;)

MS9 I welcome the feedback about filling show with content as with Oleg very good points on the other topic I will not address as you are linking info from another website that was not posted by me.
You can PM if you have specific questions not pertaining to the question I ask when starting this thread.

Thank you.

MS9 I welcome the feedback about filling show with content as with Oleg very good points on the other topic I will not address as you are linking info from another website that was not posted by me.

Oh, sorry ... didn't mean to cause an issue with this Justin, was just curious so that I knew which direction you were headed, but no problem, I'll stand down and respect your response. Good luck with the efforts.

Back