To Members of Church of Lootius

Cay

Guardian
Society
Church of Lootius
Cayla Cay Mirgil
Hi brothers and sisters !

I was wondering about what time zone you all are from, because it would be very nice to arrange a get-together ...and naturally to know what is the most-likely time to see you online.

So a little introduction might be in order.

Yes, it is time to get to know eachother a little better...come on, don´t be shy..take your clothes off and sit on this couch... ;)

Start from the very beginning:

"I´m Cay and I am from Finland. My timezone is +3h GMT -that means I am mostly online about from 13:00 to 19:00 MindArk Time."

"23 years, Virgo is my sign, I have a 3 years older brother, two years younger sister and two cats"

"I enjoy to roleplay, giggle, eat lots of vanilla icecream and go grazily sugar-high, chat nonsense and dress up strangely"

Sister Cay. Please accept my humble but most profound compliments with such an excellent discussion.

I am, as I discuss this matter with you, only clad in my boxerbriefs, the way I was cast onto this earth by Him.

I am Peter and I hail from the small town called The Netherlands. I was moulded 30 years ago under the sign of Virgo, and my watch shows CET (GMT + 1) for some weird reason. I have one brother who I am not close with, and a Bunz0rz who I AM close with.

I enjoy reading, watching movies, geocaching, being a general idiot, and eating nice food.

Priest, Brothers and sisters

May I be the next humble member to answer this good question, to be sure we can all meet under the round moon at the same time, to be sure, no brother or sister will be left out in the dark! :saint:

Im Lykke - 36 year old girl on paper, 26 year old by look and 16 year old by mind! Virgo by the constellations in the stars! :girl: Living in Denmark with timezone +1 GMT .. but beeing up all night is my speciality :D

I love my pc, my mobile and other vibrating things .. like kitchen equipment .. the internet and Im quite addicted to online games and chatting. In my freetime (yeah, right) I like to hang around in ... cafees, watch movies (SCI FI, action, thriller), paint, read a lot, like music and whine, LOVE to make good food besides my job and 2 kids, and since Im a single mom to be - Im praying Lootius to let me loot some more time!

In game you might know me as the pink-booted nun running around halfnaked in PA haunted by a MAD priest with a :whip:

May the great Lootius be with you all!

(Hmm is this a contact-advertisement .... :rolleyes: ?Sure sounds like it G* )

Lykke said:
like music and whine,

Freudic misspelling? *sorry*

Lykke said:
LOVE to make good food besides my job and 2 kids, and since Im a single mom to be - Im praying Lootius to let me loot some more time!

OML (L as Lootius)

Does this mean there is third on its way...or does he walk on you?????

alternative 1 : Congrats!!!!!

alternative 2 : may Lootius punish the bastard

First I laughed ... :laugh: because this is hysterical funny ... then I cried .. because this shows how bad my English really is :rolleyes: :(

Thank you for showing me the way .. sister .. Cay ... ....

... and NO nothing in the oven

Greetings Cay, Brothers and Sisters,

I will sit, but I am not used to this type of discussion so I brought a towel.
Please excuse the mini-tent. *blushes*

I am 24 years young and intend to remain a child so that I can wake my kids up in the morning for cartoons. I was born on the gemini-cancer cusp.
I currently reside in New Jersey, which affectionaly called by most of the rest of the country. The armpit of america. I think the place is rather nice and have no clue what they are talking about. But this means that the area I live in is GMT -4 which means while you are home enjoying the blessing of Lootius, I must stay in my office away from his gloriuos light untill later in the evening. I usually play from 23 to 04 MA time.

Alas, I am an only child, though I was spoiled I am not rotten. I came from a pretty poor family and I was the first to graduate with a bachelor's degree.

Cay said:
"I enjoy to roleplay, giggle, eat lots of vanilla icecream and go grazily sugar-high, chat nonsense and dress up strangely"

Your quote above sums up alot of the things that I like to do, but I will add a few as we are getting to know each other. :D

I love to think, and to think about thinking. (ouch I just hurt myself.) I also wish to dedicated my life to games. I love all games from tag to chess. I believe there is something wonderful about them. I think fairy art is amazing and that thought give makes me feel odd and confused.

Thanks for inviting us to share.

Lootius Bless!

Lykke said:
First I laughed ... :laugh: because this is hysterical funny ... then I cried .. because this shows how bad my English really is :rolleyes: :(

Thank you for showing me the way .. sister .. Cay ... ....

... and NO nothing in the oven

Don't worry about bad english Lykke. I live in America and I still screw it up all the time.

Wren said:
Don't worry about bad english Lykke. I live in America and I still screw it up all the time.

Errr your American hense don't speak English ;)

Hi I am Neermeir Dragon Redoaks and I am an alcoholic...
No wait thats on tuesdays that meeting aint it...

I am English and from England, which is kind of obvious.
I hense forth live in GMT zone

I am strange and no body loves me...

Now when do I get my biscuits and cup of tea?

What makes this truly funny: Wren and I are the only 2 members in the US, and we're probably less than 50 miles away from each other.

I'm happy to be the newest member of such an upstanding society. My former society was also filled with great members, but they were too uber for poor little James.

So here I am... GMT-5, very close to Philadelphia PA. I'm still balancing between PE and WoW, but I'll definitely be on very often. A get together is an excellent idea!

Edit: Oh, and I'm a Libra, birthday was last Sunday actually, and very very single. ;)

Last edited:
Greetings Venerable Leader, Sisters , and Brothers.

I am an American too. Midwest type :) MA - 5 hrs.

I was born 53 earth years ago, under the sign of Virgo. My life has been spent mostly as a warrior (USMC) but now reside amongst civilians. It takes a lot of patience to get along with them sometimes, but I guess I'm managing it.

I have 2 Demon Spawn the same age as some of you (they are know as my sons :) ). My Sons swear I'm just a kid in an old warhorse's body.

I like to exercise and practise my RL marksmanship. I pride myself in always having qualified expert. I do a lot of camping in my Field Ambulance that has been converted to camper. I also enjoy tinkering with robotics.

Be well, and may Lootius bless

Az

Last edited:
Man I didnt' know that virgo was the most zodiac sign for the Church. :cool:

OMG.. ASL??/////Ahahahaa :laugh:

I am 24 year old Libran Scottish chix0r

I play at all hours in the day/night ..oh and I'm GMT :)

Be nice to me because I'm only 157cm tall and I cry easily :wave:

Wren said:
Man I didnt' know that virgo was the most zodiac sign for the Church. :cool:

Hehhehhehheeee I noticed that too :)

Hello all fellow clergymans
I have lives on this planet since the fantastic year of 1992.
In that I can state that im thirteen years old.
I live in GMT+2, thought sometimes GMT+1 since we shift in a thing called summer and winter time.
That means im playing most Project Entropia from 14.00 - 20.00 MindArk time.
My real life name is Fabian and I live in Sweden.

Vombat said:
Hello all fellow clergymans
I have lives on this planet since the fantastic year of 1992.
In that I can state that im thirteen years old.
I live in GMT+2, thought sometimes GMT+1 since we shift in a thing called summer and winter time.
That means im playing most Project Entropia from 14.00 - 20.00 MindArk time.
My real life name is Fabian and I live in Sweden.

Greetings Vombat .. very nice to meet you ;) ... sooooo, when do you join Church of Lootius? :D

May the great Lootius, who works in very mysterious ways, be with you all!

:saint: :whip:

Lykke said:
Greetings Vombat .. very nice to meet you ;) ... sooooo, when do you join Church of Lootius? :D

May the great Lootius, who works in very mysterious ways, be with you all!

:saint: :whip:

Mmmm sister Lykke...I just wonder if it is healthy to recruit minors to the soc...remember the talk on soc chat is very...uhm...well you know...

Cay said:
Mmmm sister Lykke...I just wonder if it is healthy to recruit minors to the soc...remember the talk on soc chat is very...uhm...well you know...

:rolleyes: mmm yes, I know .. I was just confused, sister Cay .. As I do not believe to have seen this fair brother Vombat in our holy soc dedicated to the Lord himself? But still I see him ... in our thread :wise: ? Sorry for beeing so ignorant... That might have been the booze I inhaled yesterday .. or maybe it was the ether from the cleaning that found its way to my brain... ! :eek:

Greetings Brothers and Sisters, it is time that I gave my true introduction.

I am Wayne, and I come from the great but small country of England. Nineteen years ago my mother bore great pain to bring me into the world, and has bore that pain ever since. Leo be my star sign, although my girlfriend likes to argue that I am Cancer due to being born on the cusp (23rd of july). I have one brother and one sister, both I get along splendidly with.

I enjoy reading books by Michael Crichton, going to the cinema, making love to snablesnots and praying to Lootius. I also enjoy eating ten Krispy Kreme doughnuts at a time, but am cutting down so that I can deposit more often :)

Hello padre and all dear lootius childrens.

For those who don't know yet i'm a french canadian (GMT-5) with 26 years of surviving experience on this planet. Bad news for the soc... i'm another virgo :laugh:

Been trying to survive on Calypso for approx a year and a half now and i tried well most likely all professions. As for the time I play well for now let's just say whenever I feel like it but that'll change when I go back to work.

As in the game in real life I like weapons, armors and such. Love to shoot and play with swords :cool: I also enjoy nature (good thing seeing the small town I live in), role play (even though i've quit playing AD&D for about 10 years). Love anything with an engine.

What else to say... I got a 24 year old sister...yeah she's georgous...and no u aint getting anywhere near her guys :tongue2: :laugh:

If I forgot something let me know

Till next time may lootius be with you all.

Oh no even worse news!

I am a capricorn so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it :smoke:

Well, I am not one of the Church, yet I am part of a society that shares the Churches' beliefs and praises Lootius.

I met "The priest" some time ago while searching for a holy relic, Lootius's female pixie shins.....but that is a different story...

I live in a GMT+2 area, Romania, I am a Libra and if online, I am always up to having some fun and be part of "crazy" plans.

I am seeing the Atlas Templars as the military arm of the Great One while the church speaks his words.

May the words of Lootius spread across Calypso and may his enemies fall under blaster fire. X)

Wren said:
I am seeing the Atlas Templars as the military arm of the Great One while the church speaks his words.

May the words of Lootius spread across Calypso and may his enemies fall under blaster fire. X)

Military arm it is. Alas, we also dwell in the arts of mining for matters. Also i reannounce the recruiting action started a week ago. Followers of Lootius enrollment time is here. Join us! Join The Church or The Templars. Lootius watches!

Hehhehhheeeeee

a little offtopic, but see what becoming a mistress of Lootius gave me ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7021

After joining the Church of Lootius and dancing naked under the moonlight, yelling his name, I finally got my first mining Global of 51 peds worth Garcen Greace!

Praise the Lootius!!!

Now good fellow brothers and sisters your humble highpriestess is able to provide all the lubricant our benefit requires ;)

Cay Mirgil of Lootius

P.S. do not congrats me on that thread, because MindBuster would not like this kind of "begging of reputation" ;) I mean two threads about the same subject

Hey guys, i'm King i'm 23 from the US, michigan to be precise...i'm a Virgo...and ummm yeah...well...

I've had VERY good luck since being accepted into this society :D

a nice pk global (worth an upwards of 500 ped market value), a 697 ped hunting hof, and a 1853 ped mining hof....needless to say...good times :)

King said:
Hey guys, i'm King i'm 23 from the US, michigan to be precise...i'm a Virgo...and ummm yeah...well...

I've had VERY good luck since being accepted into this society :D

a nice pk global (worth an upwards of 500 ped market value), a 697 ped hunting hof, and a 1853 ped mining hof....needless to say...good times :)

Oh welcome brother King! Lootius is always on our side here ;)

A little bump, so our new soc members may add their :twocents:

Yet another bump

hi im warmdogg. i bumped in to our high priest a while ago in a former society so it was natural when i left form him to kindly offer me a place in church of lotius. i am blessed with the sign leo at an age of 17 yearsand look forward to many more in project entropia.

The new guy!

Hey everyone,
I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been playing for just under a week, but I catch on pretty quick. I learned alot from Nity who was extremely helpful in getting me out doing things like tagging TP's and such. I just got my first global tonight, found a Narc deposit worth 84.88 PED!!! woohoo!

I live on the East coast of the US, so I'm GMT -5. I work really strange hours and constantly changing shifts, so no telling when I will or won't be on. Hopefully that'll afford me the oppurtunity to meet everyone :)

I'll try and keep up on the forums when I can, but I'm not much of a forum hound, so don't be surprised if I miss something once in a while.

May Lootius smile upon us all,
Galentin

Back