To sell Sweat or to make MF?

actam

Prowler
Society
PhoenixOmega
Actam actam MacNoir
After long long sweating today I tried to sell 2448 sweat....
After one our in PA and Fort Argus and many more stupid places I left with 2448 sweat....
Got bored to pieces...

Really I was trying to sell for 1.0, next for 0.85.
Only got offers for 0.55 and 0.6 :mad: :mad:

Being a depositer and having still some peds left, should I try again or buy some force nexus and try the MF selling path?:scratch2:

Coorection: Me, not Mf. Sorry!

Last edited:
If you are planning on sticking around and will have funds coming from Mother Earth to support you here, you may consider saving the sweat and using it for yourself in the future when you buy a Teleport Chip. You may also decide to take up mining in the future, and will be able to get your own Force Nexus to make the ME with.

Always nice to have a stockpile if you can afford it.

Make ME and sell in 1k-3k batches.

shame we're in different time zones. I've been buying quite a bit lately at between .8 and .9 so I can skill up.

To be quite honest 2448 sweat is not very much, and does not give you a commanding position when selling. Either sell sweat in higher volumes, or like already suggested just keep it for you own use. You say you deposit, then treat yourself to a lesser tp chip. Once you have used one you will wonder how you ever got on without one :)

I was in the same position as you, unable to sell sweat at a reasonable price. I finally decided to try buying Nexus and selling ME It is actually quite easy. Just try and buy the Nexus cheaply from the auction, and put a reasonable Buyout on the ME. The cost of refining is about 30pec per 1k ME, and there is the auction commission to deduct, but you will find you do get acceptable value from the sweat. And just as important, you don't have to stand around waiting to sell it.

Found on auction finally some Force Nexus (4240 for the cronicle).:yay:
Now got some 3925 sweat....

Soon you will see my auction...
Get ready, bidders, ME flood in arrive!

tks for the replies!;)

Sweat sales and TimeZones

shame we're in different time zones. I've been buying quite a bit lately at between .8 and .9 so I can skill up.

I have long thought that a delivery service that spanned timezones would be useful in this VU. Unfortunately the owners of this VU never came up with the idea of a check, kind of like a deed to PED but only TT able by person named therein.

Since it is unlikely that checks will be implemented ( or if they are with huge cashing fees :( ) I have thought about trying to start such a service but the problem is there is no way to ingame affect reputation. Of course there are lists of scammers backchannel, out on the web but ingame there is no way to "BOND" an avatar, or to create a legal agreement that could result in the collection of a bond on default. :mad:

Last edited:
Ok. Bought some FN and made some ME (4240).
Put it in auction and got a 2.xx ped fee but did get nowhere....:mad:
(1 day, 212% first bid, 250% buyout...)

Tried to sell on street (210%) and did get no result...:mad:

I'll keep you informed on results, keep breath!

Ok. Bought some FN and made some ME (4240).
Put it in auction and got a 2.xx ped fee but did get nowhere....:mad:
(1 day, 212% first bid, 250% buyout...)

Tried to sell on street (210%) and did get no result...:mad:

I'll keep you informed on results, keep breath!

Buyout 250% is quite big.Try the opening bid of 205-210% and the buyout 215-220%.There are a lot of ME sellers and it is kinda hard to get rid off it so the best way to sell it regurarly is to find a trade partner that buys it pretty often and make a deal.

Since average price of ME is around 200%, nobody would buy your lot for 250%. Try auctioning lots of 2,000 ME with a BO of 200-210% and they should sell quite fast.

I made ME when I just started in game. It does mean you have to spend some money on buying force nexus (try buying it CHEAP). I looked at the prices and put mine a little under normal price but made sure I didn't loose on it. I also sold the ME a little cheaper than others (sorry folks ;) ), but I rather wanted to sell than not too. And I profitted a very little on it.

Though times have changed so maybe it's not that easy anymore.

Best of luck
Lykke

i cant believe that there werent people who bought sweat for at least 0.7-0.8...hmm try to sell more..like there was a guy yesterday in PA who sold 12k at 1.1...keep on trying :)

i cant believe that there werent people who bought sweat for at least 0.7-0.8...hmm try to sell more..like there was a guy yesterday in PA who sold 12k at 1.1...keep on trying :)

I had 2K. And I get bored quickly...

For the cronicles: 2142 ME sold by auction at %220 BO!

Got another 2000FN and 1000sweat.

A couple of days and I try again

Back