Too many think this game is just about gambling.

I can agree with the MU part there, but please (the bolded part) let me know if you still have that mindset after you finished all your runs.

I stand by this logic : doing anything that is uncertain is a gamble by definition.

Sure, if I'd gotten the 13.3k hof 8h into my run it would've proven my point to some degree ;) You'd still need results from more runs and from others but it'd still be a start. it's just that everything got upside down this time and I started by hitting something good and then after that point I just straight out lost money for 11 hours, last hour I made a tiny profit and after that I ran out of peds.
Normally I'd stop after such a big hof and try to play more economic for a while to keep the money for as long as possible but this time I did say I'd go on for 10 hours so I just continued. I have everything recorded and I'm not too pleased to get the hof so early belive it or not. :p

Diosa believes that every player gets 100%tt in return.

Diosa does not believe MA make their money from decay.

Diosa believes that MA make their money off interest rates from deposits.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: did i get that correct Diosa?

Yes u did! MA has access to all of our money so they can just use that to make even more money, there's no need for them to take the money from the playerbase so why would they. They'd be the only losers in the end.

Sure, if I'd gotten the 13.3k hof 8h into my run it would've proven my point to some degree ;) You'd still need results from more runs and from others but it'd still be a start. it's just that everything got upside down this time and I started by hitting something good and then after that point I just straight out lost money for 11 hours, last hour I made a tiny profit and after that I ran out of peds.
Normally I'd stop after such a big hof and try to play more economic for a while to keep the money for as long as possible but this time I did say I'd go on for 10 hours so I just continued. I have everything recorded and I'm not too pleased to get the hof so early belive it or not. :p

Well i do think you are brave to go on this venture, just what you were trying to accomplish seemed a bit far fetched for me, for the next time i suggest moving the slider a bit to the other side, and even lowering the hours per run.

Well i do think you are brave to go on this venture, just what you were trying to accomplish seemed a bit far fetched for me, for the next time i suggest moving the slider a bit to the other side, and even lowering the hours per run.

Thanks for your concerns, I'm going to do my runs shorter yes. I don't think that it's too far fetched, Help the community to get a better understanding and reassure them that they're not being taken advantage of. if this makes more ppl play the game and more ppl deposit it'll be funnier for all us.
If it is like Ace claims that MA is taking our money then it'd work too. it'd be a lesser burden on the rest of us to keep the game running. ;)
I can imagine that they'd have to do this when they started out but they really should be doing much better by now... we'll never know though.

Thanks for your concerns, I'm going to do my runs shorter yes. I don't think that it's too far fetched, Help the community to get a better understanding and reassure them that they're not being taken advantage of. if this makes more ppl play the game and more ppl deposit it'll be funnier for all us.
If it is like Ace claims that MA is taking our money then it'd work too. it'd be a lesser burden on the rest of us to keep the game running. ;)
I can imagine that they'd have to do this when they started out but they really should be doing much better by now... we'll never know though.

Remember people might not have your bankroll. Let's say 20k ped. That 20k ped might aswell be all lost and u have to deposit again. U depo 10k and u might lose all and have to depo again. U depo 5k and get a 30k HOF.

So u might not get ur peds back unless u are being "stubborn" and just keep feeding the pool until it's "your" turn to get the peds back. This is how people tend to run as fast as they can once they get their peds back again and withdraw never to be seen again. because next time. U might not even hit a hof before u put in 60k.

A god old slot machine brings more joy than this current loot system atm.

Remember people might not have your bankroll. Let's say 20k ped. That 20k ped might aswell be all lost and u have to deposit again. U depo 10k and u might lose all and have to depo again. U depo 5k and get a 30k HOF.

So u might not get ur peds back unless u are being "stubborn" and just keep feeding the pool until it's "your" turn to get the peds back. This is how people tend to run as fast as they can once they get their peds back again and withdraw never to be seen again. because next time. U might not even hit a hof before u put in 60k.

Didn't played slot machines in RL but definitely this BP looks like a rip off atm. I clicked it for few months now and, at least to me, it seems that return rate was changed over the time.

Ppl don't need my bankroll if they stick to smaller monsters and smaller guns. play smart.

I'm leaving, cya in a few days.

your return look like normal condition run to me....

to get a somehow "stable" return i think one min needs around 10k loots ...
so on condition assuming 4%(don't know exact figure because i avoid full condition like hell) this is sth like 250k clicks...

*loot theory coming*
in addition i think the system can't always pay out the multiplier you need on such big stuff to even out...
the condition success on exp iv is sth around 150p right? so a 500x multiplier would be 75k ATH...
i bet the system can't make ped out of thin air, it has to be in pool somehow to get paid out or some other loot distribution kicks in...
so i guess sometimes it just can pay out 30k instead of 75k you need...
would be no problem when crafting 40 pec/click bp on quantity, the system can easily pay out 500x multiplier which is 200 ped...

Last edited:
Yes u did! MA has access to all of our money so they can just use that to make even more money, there's no need for them to take the money from the playerbase so why would they. They'd be the only losers in the end.

If you really believe that you should look at their finacial statement.
You are so wrong at the moment.

So where is that money coming from that CLD holders get each week?

Wow this thread has taken me on a ride of knowledge and speculation, I am gonna reserve my opinion and just say THANKS OP FOR THE THREAD AND RESULTS! I am loving this thread and check it every morning haha, go easy on Diosa everyone, as a newer player I love this thread.

Can't wait for you to continue and show almost everyone in this thread how wrong they were and you recoup all losses.

I think this game is definitely gambling and yes, some players have better skills than others o try and hit big bertha but nobody whines when they are getting lucky :)

so...what happened

Interested to see this too.

It's such an odd implementation. Cut away player market and just cycle everything through TT.

NO NO NO NO Gambling my big toe !!!!

When I was a noob, I talked like a noob, I thought like a noob, I reasoned like a noob. When I became a vet, I put the ways of noob-hood behind me. - Doctrine of Lootus 13:11

What you think does not matter, what you can prove does !!!

Entropia is 70% Gambling, 30% knowledge. How ever, for the majority of players it is 100% gambling because they lack the 30% of knowledge needed to increase your "luck".

Just because you do not know the mechanics of a particular system, you cant claim that it is random.

The system is chaotic, it depends upon the actions of every entity in the game.

Entropia is 70% Gambling, 30% knowledge. How ever, for the majority of players it is 100% gambling because they lack the 30% of knowledge needed to increase your "luck".

Explosives IV keeping MA afloat since Dec 16, 2014

Grinding for swirls, draining ped cards since Entropia Universe was Project Entropia. :yup:

Just because you do not know the mechanics of a particular system, you cant claim that it is random.

The system is chaotic, it depends upon the actions of every entity in the game.
Word! :yup:

hi

yeh back in the old days even me i get 25k on gazz 1 argo with almost 4k and many hofs and ubbers! on this days i depo like 500 or 600 usd for month and lose all and when i get some loot of 1k or 2k its almost impossibel to keep it but well i play hardcore lol and on foma forget lol no returns or you hit it or you dont but i think its lucky dunno for sure and skill dont think so many times in game its so easy to hof and global and others you can spend 10 times more its like wtf is going on thats why i think players got the big loses like myself we cant stop for a week or 2 just farming low stuffs but well i keep in game w8 for my ath ! and hope MA make the game better because its not good for high depositers that sustem the entropia economy lose absurdly GL for all

Back