FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

Status
Why not make a top 100 list with attributes instead of skills? Attributes say way more than skills. You doesnt even have to play to have 500+k of skills.

Not sure why you and other people say, 'why do this, and dont that'.

Why dont you make a top100 list :laugh:

Tbh, i cant see the point in making one. But if i would, i´d make with attributes for sure. Then it would be equal for all.

Tbh, i cant see the point in making one. But if i would, i´d make with attributes for sure. Then it would be equal for all.

MA ranks soc's by total skill average so this pretty much is the same idea. Going by attributes would favor old time players greatly so can't really go by that either. Best would be to go by TT value of skill to be more accurate of dense skill.

To me attributes say way more about you as a player. Skills only tell how much money you got IRL unless you do play alot (e.g Star, Cobra...) Especialy at these levels.

But thats just me...

Last edited:
i love the fact kimmi made that list just to show himself in top 3 :D . 400K skill of scan human, robot, mutant, etc :D , u r a god dude !! a god with 150hp :D ** sorry couldnt resist :-D**

LOL it was gonna be said sooner or later :laugh:

I gave up on this thread a long time ago, I also thought and agreed attributes was the way to rate as it is a sum of all your skills useful ones I add. They eliminate the useless ones like Kimmi's 200k of scanning/beauty skills and narrow it down to what that player is about....

nice job Kimmi, keep doing like that, and if u can update the list dont hasitate.
When i see thouse names in that list, and their curent skills, motivate me to play entropia more and more and i beet that other players feel the same as i do.
Very good work @ all.

regards,

Where's Ron ? :<

Soon Kimmi will be the most skilled avatar in EU :scratch2:

Why not make a top 100 list with attributes instead of skills? Attributes say way more than skills. You doesnt even have to play to have 500+k of skills.

The different thing about attributes is that they are "public" since everyone with a scanner can check where any other avatar they meet is at. This is a thread where high attribute players were listed.

An avatar with > 120 agility says to me its an oldtime player that spend too much time in acid pools and in between flocks of pluma on autofap before the attribute nerfs.. anyone else I would respect for doing time in-game and completing a lot of missions.

As Kimmi said, go ahead and make a list of that! Make sure you start a thread to define the minimum entry requirements and how you want to count the attributes.

/Slupor

Thanks for all bumps.

More info needed.

I gave up on this thread a long time ago, I also thought and agreed attributes was the way to rate as it is a sum of all your skills useful ones I add. They eliminate the useless ones like Kimmi's 200k of scanning/beauty skills and narrow it down to what that player is about....
Well what about the old timers? that have a lot of atributes?
what about those that used exploits to raise their atributes?
Also... acording what i remember... you also chipped some crappy skills :p

Soon Kimmi will be the most skilled avatar in EU :scratch2:
At the point he is chipping turns to expensive i believe.
Imo he still has over 100-150k to go

People have been slowing down.... this needs a bump...

Come on Kimmi, 30k more skills and you'll be number 1 on your list!!!!! :yay::yay:

FYI: In case you exceed the deposit limit on your cc, you can contact support and I'm sure they wouldn't mind to extend it.

Come on Kimmi, 30k more skills and you'll be number 1 on your list!!!!! :yay::yay:

FYI: In case you exceed the deposit limit on your cc, you can contact support and I'm sure they wouldn't mind to extend it.

Comon.... please make this less about the top100 list and more about me :)

You don't even have to grind much to have high attributes - if you played some years ago ;)

There are a lot of different and interesting list that could be made, this is about the 100 avatars with the most skills....

if some one wanted to start some other threads I am sure those would be debated and dicsussed as well

Why not:

100 avatars with highest attributes (as proposed)
100 avatars with most number of globals
100 highest skilled avatars without HoF's (or even globals)
100 avatars who spend more time on the forums then in the game.....

/Dendron

bump bump... :)

100 avatars with most number of globals

We already have a shorter list like that on Entropia Tracker, don't we?

100 highest skilled avatars without HoF's (or even globals)

Could be interesting actually :laugh:

100 avatars who spend more time on the forums then in the game.....

I think I do both equally :yay: I usually have both on at the same time (always in window mode)...

bump bump..... :)

bump bump.....

bump bump bump....

bump bump......

8 inches, do i qualify?

bump bump....

lil over 543k now.

Status
Back