FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia

Status
I`ll make a new post, with the list but why is the community so divided...

heres and idea get a mod to delete all the posts and lock it with ur custom membership powers and just bump it whenever u update that would solve most of the problems i think.

its interesting info and all but when u make new thread ever couple days its just stupid.

im sure anyone that is really interested will subcribe.

There are no copyrights on the infos you post, the infos are free and most of the time public, only "estimate skills" are "private".

There will always be some ppl who doesn't like other's ideas, opinions or projects but some will enjoy reading them, it can be helpfull for some goals or whatever ppl want to do with the infos; it's like RL journalism.

Sharing is carying :cool:

Peace,

I`ll make a new post, with the list but why is the community so divided...

The community is not so divided.
You may find the occasional forum whore/ingame noob that feels emasculated by a list of avatars with more than 300k skills but that does not make a divided community.

If people are not interested in a rough approximation of who has the most skills ingame then they needn't read it or you can ignore them when they turn up with their pithy comments.
I hope that this list continues for many years because one day I intend to be on it ;)

It reasures me to see that there is still a healthy market for buying skills, partly from people that just want to have more skills than others. Cool :cool:
I don't intend to play this game for the rest of my life and the day that I leave I expect to have a lot of skills for sale :)

good joke adding me to number 100 in the uber list :laugh::laugh:
don't even think on removing me from there, eh!!?

Jdegre where did you get that picture of your skillpoints/hp/level etc ?

I already had that.
I cannot make a signature out of it.
Im not a premium member or so if thats required + i cant see the value of the skills I need a different site to see this.

I already had that.
I cannot make a signature out of it.
Im not a premium member or so if thats required + i cant see the value of the skills I need a different site to see this.

PM sent :cool:

and + rep to kimmi I liked the list

The Top 100 Avatar list is back!
(I had kinda forgot about it)

I know there will be some who are not on this list, but very much against it, since it is so useless.
I will try my best to keep this list updated on daily/weekly basis again and need all your help.

thanx for all updates, seems like alot have happend last months :)

new day, new bump.....

weeee, am in the nub list, 269K +

dandy

Just woumder if all this avatars start to sell theres skills = No more Entropia.:)

Just for my own info so I can judge where people I know stand.. Whats the lowest on the nub list you made skill wise?

Just for my own info so I can judge where people I know stand.. Whats the lowest on the nub list you made skill wise?

Not fully sure I understand your question, my 'noob list' where I dont type in any info about the avatar. Is just a list of people that are in topsoc but I have gotten no info from others or them selves.

Does anyone know is this avatar chipped out:
danny lammeD van venroy

Welcome back in the bizz Kim, LamneD isn't playing anymore afaik, I'm pretty sure he sold lots of skills (enough to not be in the top anymore).

Welcome back in the bizz Kim, LamneD isn't playing anymore afaik, I'm pretty sure he sold lots of skills (enough to not be in the top anymore).

I can second that.

Wtf xD you put me on the list damn you !

He's got 304807 skills to save you looking Kimmi. ;)

But can you be trusted :scratch2:

I need 3 witnesses to confirm that the information Oracle is giving me is correct.

Then I will not look :D

Dear Kimmi

Let me say this, I have no desire to inform you of my skills and dont believe most of the top 100 players do, this is not a pissing contest. This is a game people either love or hate, they can biatch and moan about players, however they still choose to play. And I say good luck to all of them.
s
Who give a toss who is in a certain place, EU should be a classless (no uber and no noob) planet, and you are nothing more than a pink politician with ambitions, who in my eyes is trying to show there is a class and superiority for people with less/more skill.

Less of the testosterone and more about having fun and playing.

I couldnt give a monkies rats about who has what, if you wanna play, then play, if you dont then uninstall and play Tetris..;)

HAPPY LOOTIUS TO ALL...x

I think it is a fun way of seeing where you are relative to other players, that is all. I myself will be in the top 20, but highly unlikely will or will want to move past that just for the hell of it, the key to skills is that they are actually useful and focused on getting the goals, as opposed just a random collection of points.

Dear Kimmi

Let me say this, I have no desire to inform you of my skills and dont believe most of the top 100 players do, this is not a pissing contest. This is a game people either love or hate, they can biatch and moan about players, however they still choose to play. And I say good luck to all of them.
s
Who give a toss who is in a certain place, EU should be a classless (no uber and no noob) planet, and you are nothing more than a pink politician with ambitions, who in my eyes is trying to show there is a class and superiority for people with less/more skill.

I couldnt give a monkies rats about who has what, if you wanna play, then play, if you dont then uninstall and play Tetris..;)

HAPPY LOOTIUS TO ALL...x

:)

And last but not least: Would Kimmi make such a list when he wouldn't be amongst the top X?
But yeah, as Kimmi said, i'm just envious... probably... not... :D

Peds spent per skill would be more interesting lol Then we would see who is truly "cool" :wtg:

Dear Kimmi

s

HAPPY LOOTIUS TO ALL...x

relax :) as you say, it's a game dont get so worked up.

Auuummmmm.... breathe.... Auuummmm... breathe....

there we go :)

btw is that a monkey with a pet rat? There so clever. ;)

Status
Back