Info: Top 15 All Time High for Every Mob v3

Question: i can understand the argument against taking info from Tracker, but why not take info from the in-game ATH board?

I will certainly take info from the ingame ATH/HoF board. No question about that. Unfortunately, I rarely get ingame lately to look at that :(
Even getting ingame to handle WoF business is dodgy at best. I appreciate you guys posting high loots :thumbup: I apologize that I have not made more timely updates. I will... promise :D

I see my furor uber is missing from the list ;D

Furor Patron 26881 ped 2009-02-05 17:19:19

check my achievements & you can update spiders :)

you can chuck my formidon at number #1 :yay:

I think this one should be on the list RJ

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

from here

Added, thanks!

Added, thanks!

Added also, thanks!

Thanks... it's added.

Added, thanks!

I see my furor uber is missing from the list ;D

Furor Patron 26881 ped 2009-02-05 17:19:19

I checked your threads and gallery uploads... cannot find a pic. Can you assist?

check my achievements & you can update spiders :)

Got it, thanks!

Sorry for the delay, patience is appreciated.

My first Uber and my 3th hunting HoF. But I forgot to make a picture, wtf...:mad:

2010-03-06_105602.jpg

My 3th Uber. A little roboter kill.;)

Last edited:
You're still missing a Top 5 entry on Aeranatrox from ~5 years ago... I think it was Nonstrop from the old Caylpso Conquerers... ~15K I think...

My first Uber and my 3th hunting HoF. But I forgot to make a picture, wtf...:mad:

2010-03-06_105602.jpg

My 3th Uber. A little roboter kill.;)

Added the Droka, thanks! Maybe a socmate/friend has a pic for the Merp..?

Added, thanks!

Added, thanks!

You're still missing a Top 5 entry on Aeranatrox from ~5 years ago... I think it was Nonstrop from the old Caylpso Conquerers... ~15K I think...

Would love to see the pic... in fact I bet there are 100s of loots that deserve to be on this list. Everyone can help by posting the pics.

Do YOU have a loot worthy of being added? Let me know... it may not have to be a 5-digit loot. Take a look at the list - there are only 2 Drone Coordinators and Droka listed so pretty much anything will qualify :laugh:

since all puny mobs have a loot table of their own (all punies drop the same and don´t drop what the other mobs of "their kind" drops) maybe puny should have a section too? ^^

puny
¯¯¯¯
caudatergus 419 ped (yay, that´s me :) )
tripudion (or how ever they spell it) haven´t seen or heard any of those)
berycled 427 by: The Lady Venom

Hispidus:
#07 16380 PED 2010/07/11 (Young) by Harfi Hungry Willem
his name is Narfi, just to let you know :p

85 Ped from Jamraider

entropia_2010-10-30_06-35-02-17.jpg

Dont know if this will do?

1775 Ped from Drone Gen 10

well if this thread is still going 7222 Foul Gatherer

Eviscerator data seems "a bit" dated. :)

For instance, got 287Ped from gen.01, 9/12/2010, but not much point posting the pic as there are loads of bigger loots already in the tracker.

I wonder where Mice's 20k+ trooper gen 9 is....?

I got a 2500ish nex hof, but cant find the screenshot. :/ Updating this if i manage to find it.

no grand formidon there?

Back