FYI: Top Avatars in Entropia (2012)

Status
As I have asked before, please remove me, including my skill count (which is no longer anywhere near accurate anyway), i.e. the entire line that used to pertain to me.

Why is this removal request by most uber players?

.....are they ashamed of their skills?
.....Or something else?

Can anybody answer this please?

Noone asked for it, Kimmi being ... well Kimmi.

.....Or something else?

oh wtf, put the list back to how it was Kimmi :mad: f*ck em if they want it removed, its your list!!!

However the list still exist unedited on RT and Arkadia Forums.

Why change your list here and not neverdie.com if plyers dont want to associated on your list why leave there names on other sites?

Kimmi
It is your list, you have a right to post it in this forum. If players don't want to be on it then they can ask to be removed.

I personally like it as it gives me skill goals! I am still aiming for 400K!

Put it back up!

.....Or something else?

:dunno:
I wasn't even aware I'd been removed until just now :scratch2:

I'm happy to be listed here and provided my information but am not quite so happy to find out I'm apparently listed on other forums I don't even frequent or wish to be listed on.

Last edited:
Now that you have removed the names of all players, the list is finally down to what it was really meant for: to show everyone how uber skilled you are.
You're so cool Kimmi, I wish I was you!

Now that you have removed the names of all players, the list is finally down to what it was really meant for: to show everyone how uber skilled you are.
You're so cool Kimmi, I wish I was you!

Dude, the thread was _just_ locked and cleaned because of comments like this. JC only re-opened with a warning. Please don't wreck this for us who actually liked this thread.

Noone asked for it, Kimmi being ... well Kimmi.

If there is one thing, Im not gonna waste my energy on, its fight a mod on his own forum.
Im sure you already know this too, but just felt like making a post...

Im also fully aware that JohnCapital didnt wake up today, thinking "today Im gonna fuck up Kimmis life", rather then a group of members/players.... joining forces and doing it.

I`ll of course continue my list, just not on this forum, under the rules Ive been given.

:silly2:

I guess the number of ppl who wanted to be deleted from the list was small? Why not respect their wishes :) Their numbers aren't accurate anyway most likely since they certainly won't update.
I`ll of course continue my list, just not on this forum, under the rules Ive been given.

I guess the number of ppl who wanted to be deleted from the list was small? Why not respect their wishes :) Their numbers aren't accurate anyway most likely since they certainly won't update.

About ~50%, give or take how many people I leave on the list.... then its not a list anymore, in my eyes....

About ~50%, give or take how many people I leave on the list.... then its not a list anymore, in my eyes....

I really don't get why they chose to remove their names from the list... If I had that much skills it would be an honor to be on a list such as this. And the fame that comes with it :)

Yay!!! :jawdrop:

Looks like this list will change forum.
Stay tuned for info.

You received 63 requests to be removed? Seems a pity.

I'd like to say more but you know what the Cybermen say. "DELETE!"

FOR THE RECORD

Kimmi PM'd me a while back and asked me to remove any and all negative comments from this thread. He wanted only legit skill updates and his bumps.

I was fine w/ that, but at the same time we (mods) had requests of a few folks wishing to be removed from this list. Seems after private and public requests, some sought help elsewhere. After talking to Kimmi about this, he was less than willing.

After cleaning up the thread, I removed exactly two people from his list. One from the main list and another from his "List of other Entropia players" on post #2.

Not exactly the mass removal Kimmi has implied that I did.

Evidently Kimmi feels his list requires an "all or nothing" approach. A shame really. If someone is angry enough about being on his list, I'm not sure moving to a different forum will help. But that's between Kimmi, the individuals and that particular forum's staff.

Sorry you don't want to keep the list here Kimmi. I rather think it was a good thing for those who appreciate it.

but but i was only 270k skills felft to do the list :cry:

omg, why is John Capital BANNED ?? look above :lolup:

omg, why is John Capital BANNED ?? look above :lolup:

Mods are just like us... more or less.

he had an outburst.... and then most likely did a self imposed ban.

But regardless, I like him...for being fair (in his opinion) and honest (imo).

Mods are just like us... more or less.

he had an outburst.... and then most likely did a self imposed ban.

But regardless, I like him...for being fair (in his opinion) and honest (imo).

Yes unfortunately (or not) JC has been hit with the BAN HAMMER! He flew off the handle in another thread cursing and swearing and acting like he had about 6 too many wobbly pops.

Menace

Too bad, I would have been in the list in not so long, and I would have enjoyed being there, personal achievement and like many others, it gave some goals. I understand some people want to remain anonymous but some others just act like "I'm uber, I have lots of skills but you won't know anything more cause you're a sh*t", that's bad.

The good thing for you is that you won't waste your time for the list and you will have more time to get skills, natural/chipping/whatever.

Good luck.

I have kept similar lists in other games on other forums...
What i learned quickly: ubers are often very difficult characters. You can't force them to anything, you can't set any rules, if only 2 out of 50 refuses to participate you are extremely lucky.

2bad u flushed it all down the toilet... :ahh: o right, i forgot, you're uber yourself :laugh:

I think some of you are misunderstanding, the list is fully alive just not on this forum. This is only one of many planet forums.
Im still doing updates as I receive them.

so sad! :scratch2:

I chipped in to be #1 but somehow you never updated it with the correct standings and now its all gone :(

I think some of you are misunderstanding, the list is fully alive just not on this forum. This is only one of many planet forums.

I dont think you understand even more!!! I didnt mind being on your list(albeit no where near accurate) until you categorised it and tried to pretend you were uber!! your list was nothing more than self gratifying bs! you are nowhere near uber, you just have a lot of skills, but you decided to categorise yourself above the likes of star and skalman!! get real!!

(have held off posting what a lot of us wanted to say for a while!)

Bump bump.....

Last edited:
im just curious what you get your numbers from, cuz they were totally fucking wrong.

i know for sure i never ever gave you any numbers...

/Faith

which forum Kimmi? Link please :wise:

Status
Back