Dark Knights
Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat
OLA #21 presents to you

TOP FORMICACIDA HUNTER
Where:
ola_21_map_820990.jpg

When: June 1st 00:00 - June 30th 23:59

Prizes:
1st: PED 1000 + (PED 10 for each global scored)
2nd: PED 500 + (PED 5 for each global scored)
3rd: PED 250 + (PED 2.5 for each global scored)

Winner: The hunter with the highest number of Globals on Formicacida!!

Scoring Points and Rules:
Every global is worth 1 point (even if it's a HoF). This is an individual contest, so Team globals will not count. However, you CAN use a fapper/tagger/damager, if you want, but make sure that the Global message comes out under your individual avatar name, else it won't qualify.

Live Scoreboard:
We will have a Live Event Scoreboard (courtesy of Entropia Tracker team) running in this thread, so that you can keep track of your performance.

Edit: Check out the live scoreboard here!

Free event registration at:
http://www.entropiatracker.com/events.asp?mode=viewEvent&eventID=19

The live scoreboard will only show the names of the hunters who have made the free event registration. Make sure you register before the 1st of June, even if you plan to start competing at a later stage.
(How to Register for Free: see instructions in the next post)

Remark: If for some technical reason EntropiaTracker does not record your global, you will have the chance to validate it by posting its screenshot (including Time Stamp) in this thread.

Should there be a good level of participants, we might turn this into a regular event with more and better prizes in the future!

Good Luck,
OLA #21 (Addz and Lorfat)

Last edited:
Guide to Free Event Registration

Step 1
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Last edited:
:yay::eek: Added more prizes and we have not even started :eek::yay:

Check out initial post!

Wooot... Nice event! :D

Remember to run the Entropia Tracker client to make sure all your globals are recorded... :)

Don't forget to do your Free event registration before 1st of June, otherwise, your name will not show in the Live Scoreboard. :cool:

Follow this link and register right now (even if you plan to start competing at a later stage):

In case of doubts about how to register, just follow the 4 step guide available in Post #2 of this thread. :)

Very good event :)
I will try to join soon :D

tried signing up but it says i do not have a rank in this profession on tracker - but i do

tried signing up but it says i do not have a rank in this profession on tracker - but i do

Will be fixed tonight.... Posting here when its fixed. :)

Nice event, thats something worth joining!
my lovely green micro- spiders:yay:

Will be fixed tonight.... Posting here when its fixed. :)
Thanks both of you!

Competition is indeed open to all player ranks as stated in the events info in Entropia Tracker. We just need a little help from Starfinder to fix that bug and we're on! :)

I think the system works as intended.. I can not find any errors in the code, and you havent logged in with "hugh hugh wilose" since 2008, you have however logged in with "hugh wilose" recently - you sure you did not log in with the wrong account?

:)

Edit:
Furthermore 13 has already signed up for the event.
I just added so the current number of signed up participants can be viewed from the event page.

Seems that im not joining since tracker wont let me... same prob as you have Hugh Willose :cool:

tracker said:
Hunting Stats
Current rank (30 days): Na of 8600

I guess problem is that i dont have a rank in hunting atm, rank isnt between 0-99999, it is Na ;)

My last recorded hunting global is from Friday, April 02, 2010 23:27 :D

I think the system works as intended.. I can not find any errors in the code, and you havent logged in with "hugh hugh wilose" since 2008, you have however logged in with "hugh wilose" recently - you sure you did not log in with the wrong account?

:)

Edit:
Furthermore 13 has already signed up for the event.
I just added so the current number of signed up participants can be viewed from the event page.

its Hugh Hugh Willose

and i log on every day :)

seems to be a problem with me logging in, and when i try to create a new account it says name already exists, Starfinder.. can you please close my account or PM me so i can sort this out ?

Last edited:
Broken record bump

Don't forget that you MUST do your Free event registration before 1st of June, otherwise, your name will not show in the Live Scoreboard. :cool:

Follow this link and register right now (even if you plan to start competing at a later stage):

In case of doubts about how to register, just follow the 4 step guide available in Post #2 of this thread. :)

Last edited:
IF you are wondering about it, I would like to confirm that PVP will be OFF as from May 31st onwards so this event will be PK free of course!

And now for a little reminder:

Don't forget that you MUST do your Free event registration before 1st of June, otherwise, your name will not show in the Live Scoreboard. :cool:

lol i love missreading things makes life so much more random XD "top fornicating hunter - june eddition"

consider this a bump:D

best of luck with the event mates I registered for it.... bump

Should be fun.. and with 20 hunters in the event so far.. it should be possible to get one of the prizes for the event.. I might have to brush all the dust off my X1's and give it a go.. :D

Should be fun.. and with 20 hunters in the event so far.. it should be possible to get one of the prizes for the event.. I might have to brush all the dust off my X1's and give it a go.. :D
You're more than welcome! The more the better. :cool:

I should be doing work but instead I'm here bumping this thread.

Last days to sign up, follow the instructions on post #2 ;)

Do you want to win Thousands of PED's ? :)

registered, and went for a quick test hunt, they are fun and give quite alot of globals :)

June will be a fun month :yay:

registered, and went for a quick test hunt, they are fun and give quite alot of globals :)
... and Formicacidas do NOT regenerate :eek: :yay:

Good luck, Staffas! :cool:

Back