TOP FORMICACIDA HUNTER - June edition

I tried to register and i have the following error message :

Error signing up for the event!

You do not have a rank on Entropia Tracker at the moment. Please obtain a rank in the specified profession for this event before signing up.
You get a rank by globalling in the selected profession. The more you global, the higher your rank will be.

HELP ;-)

I tried to register and i have the following error message :

You do not have a rank on Entropia Tracker at the moment. Please obtain a rank in the specified profession for this event before signing up.
You get a rank by globalling in the selected profession. The more you global, the higher your rank will be.

HELP ;-)

Do as follows:

Please obtain a rank in the specified profession for this event before signing up.

As said Lorfat I think i have enough globals, many hundreds for sure, certainly thousands ... i hope it is enough

I tried again, same problem :-(

no idea ? I think it is too late for me to register in any case :-(

As said Lorfat I think i have enough globals, many hundreds for sure, certainly thousands ... i hope it is enough

Should still be time. Parhaps PM starfinder and see if there is maybe some way to manually add the people who are having difficulty signing up.

Last log in time for Zal Mitchos Gaal is 11/20/2009 5:15:35 PM.
So - I think you are logging in with a wrong account.

Please PM me your email, then I can reset your password for you if you have forgotten it.

I know you have more than enough globals. It might be that you are not loging into entropiatracker with the account that is linked with you avatar name. Please check it with Startfinder (see post before this one) and we'll have it sorted out.

Same thing applies to anyone having the same difficulty registering.

Please remember, today is the last day to register.

Last edited:
Win 1000 PED and get an extra 10 PED for every global
Last day to register :yay:

:yay: and we're on :yay:
Check out the live scoreboard here!

Strange ... I have only one Ent. Tracker account :-( In any case too late for me, will try another time

Good luck all :)

Strange ... I have only one Ent. Tracker account :-( In any case too late for me, will try another time

Good luck all :)

If you want - i can manually add you to the database...

(This is a special case because you had trouble signing up)

If you want - i can manually add you to the database...

(This is a special case because you had trouble signing up)

Indeed it was due to technical reasons that Mitchos couldn't register on time. He has also been actively hunting Formicacidas too, so if he agrees, I'd like to have him onboard of this month's event edition too :)

I such thing is possible i agree and thanks you

I such thing is possible i agree and thanks you
You are officially registered in the event and can start to do your formicacida hunting, Mitchos :yay:

Thanks Starfinder! :)

What's the maturity on formi set at?

Density i assume is max...

I tried to sign up now and got this message :

Un-defined error. Please make sure you did not manually type in any details in the Address bar of your browser as this will cause the event system to break down.
My guess is i tried to sign up too late as we are allready in june ;)

I'm not a serious contender for this event just wanted to try out the formi for a run or two if the maturity was set right...

What's the maturity on formi set at?

Density i assume is max...

I tried to sign up now and got this message :

My guess is i tried to sign up too late as we are allready in june ;)

I'm not a serious contender for this event just wanted to try out the formi for a run or two if the maturity was set right...
Density is indeed maxed (for the available DNA) and maturity is set to lowest, i.e. you'll find mostly Formicacida Weak and some (less) Formicacida Strong (occasionally the very very rare Ravager can also be spotted).

The error message that you get has to do with the fact that the event has started already, I'm afraid. :/

Depending on how this June edition goes, we'll have this event running again in the future, hopefully with better prizes even.

Btw, everyone is a serious contender :)

Density is indeed maxed (for the available DNA) and maturity is set to lowest, i.e. you'll find mostly Formicacida Weak and some (less) Formicacida Strong (occasionally the very very rare Ravager can also be spotted).

lowest maturity settings are the best for these I'm glad you've set it so.

I may give it a whirl just for the sake of it now that the maturity is right for me :)

What's the tax set at? (sorry for the annoying q's)

lowest maturity settings are the best for these I'm glad you've set it so.

I may give it a whirl just for the sake of it now that the maturity is right for me :)

What's the tax set at? (sorry for the annoying q's)

Tax is set at 3.9% :)

To the Top Formicacida Hunters

- Heads up to all the participants in the 'Top Formicacida Hunter' event -

In case you planned a 'Top Formicacida Hunter' session between 22:00 to 23:30hrs (MA time) tonight, please note that the event 'Furiously Fantastic Formicacida Friday' (aka 4F's) will be taking place at the OLA#21 during that period.

You can ofc join also the 4F's event (1 PED registration). All 'Top Formicacida hunter' participants will have free entrance to the 4F's.

Good Luck!

:yay: Did I tell that event is on and that TOP3 prizes already amount to over a couple of thousands of PEDs and growing ? :yay:

ET removed one of my globals, I had two 55 ped globals about 9 minutes apart. I don't have a screenie of the first global because (I think) it had the same name as the second one so it got overwritten.

Hopefully that is evidence enough.

Tox :cool:

ET removed one of my globals, I had two 55 ped globals about 9 minutes apart. I don't have a screenie of the first global because (I think) it had the same name as the second one so it got overwritten.

Ive enabled that global in the database again... :)

Reactions: Tox
Two things:

1:
Tox'es global happend within 10 minutes of each other.. Thats why it was deleted... The time frame for "duplicate detection" has been changed to a lower time frame so it will not be as likely to happen.

2:
Per Lorfat's request ive now made it so you can sign up for the event even tho it is currently running. This is done from the actual event page, there is a "sign up" link in the event info table. Knock your self out. :)

Our 'Top Formicacida Hunter - June Edition' is over and what an amazing competition it was.

OLA#21 would like to thank all the participants and give a special word about 2 of them in particular.

The fight for the 1st place was always at the highest level of competition with both louise baka bourriffee and Leaf Arwen Elfwood committed to fight for the Top Place and win every point during the whole duration of the event. Just for you to have an idea, the last point was scored 7 minutes before the competition was over and we're talking about a 1 month event duration.

During these 30 days of event, both Baka and Arwen scored more globals on Formicacidas than any other player in Entropia, since the EntropiaTracker went live. These are 2 of the Top Entropia Players and OLA#21 is very proud to have been able to gather their interest to participate in this endurance event. We consider them both as the Winners of the first edition of the 'Top Formicacida Hunter' event.

OLA#21 would also like to give a special 'Thank You' to Starfinder and the EntropiaTracker team for having developed the Event System on EntropiaTracker.
This is a very useful and powerful tool which I personally recommend! Starfinder was also patient and kind enough to listen to some last minute requests from our side and adapt the event system accordingly.
The EntropiaTracker Event System worked perfectly and allowed us and every participant to lively monitor their hunting performance throughout the whole event duration.

Event stats
Duration: 30 days
Registered participants: 43
Active participants: 23
Total globals scored: 541
Highest number of globals in 1 day: 39

Participant stats:
Highest number of globals: 159 globals by louise baka bourriffee
Highest number of globals in one day: 15 globals by Leaf Arwen Elfwood
Highest global: PED 1805 by Solcar Pricey Lazroc (on Formicacida Weak)

Total prize value: PED 4250
1st Prize: PED 2590
2nd Prize: PED 1235
3rd Prize: PED 425

Top 10 scores:

Position | Avatar | Score!!
1 | louise baka bourriffee | 159 points
2 | Leaf Arwen Elfwood | 147 points
3 | Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat | 70 points
4 | Tjeox Tox Alhada | 38 points
5 | Solcar Pricey Lazroc | 26 points
6 | April Raven Phoenix | 16 points
7 | Pedro CC Marques | 15 points
8 | Uolevi Uolevi Kuolevi | 12 points
9 | Michael Mike Montaque | 12 points
10 | Meeth Fang Arden | 11 points

Full scoreboard can be found here!

OLA#21 will organize the next edition of the 'Top Formicacida Hunter' somewhere in the near future.
We'll try our utmost to improve this event and make it more attractive and fun to every participant.

What would you like to see in the next event edition ? Better prizes ? (ofc :D) Prizes for more than just the Top3 ? Special advantages for the most active participants ? All of this and more ?
Feel free to post your suggestions in this thread. :)

We will be back with more events!
In the meantime, enjoy the break and gear up, as we might just come up with something special !!!

Good Luck,
OLA #21 (Addz and Lorfat)

i don't understand you. The tracker shows u had two globals as evidenced by your pic supplied :scratch2:

Anyway gratz to winner Louise :yay:

Thanks for your event :)
and Thanks to Arwen for the challenge it was ;)

Thanks for your event :)
and Thanks to Arwen for the challenge it was ;)

Thnx Lorfat and Addz for a great event and for following up with a nice eventthread here on EF.

Bou it was a great challenge trying to close the gap, as the great hunter you are you responded to the challenge and kept the distance, great job and a worthy winner. :yay:

PS. Next time i wont give a weeks handicap before i start.DS ;)

/Arwen

i don't understand you. The tracker shows u had two globals as evidenced by your pic supplied :scratch2:

Anyway gratz to winner Louise :yay:

It later removed one of them as it decided it was a "false global" (duplicate - I tweaked the system, and re-enabled the global)

A very big gratz to Arwen and baka.. It has been fun to watch the battle unfold on Entropia Tracker.. And ofcourse gratz to the baka for winning the event!

On a personal note it is also nice to see that many participants in the first ever event hosted by Entropia Tracker and it has been thrilling to "test" the code live in a real event with real money involved.....

Any suggestions you give to improving the event in this thread I will read and speak with Lorfar about implementing into the administration of the events on Entropia Tracker. No requests are too big, no requests are too small!

If you want to create your own event.. Please feel free to do so, its free and fast to do.... :)

Back