Toughest mob you were able to take solo without armor?

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
Hey guys. :D Things have been slow in Entropia lately for me, so I've been finding myself visiting more often the forum. Now, I'm curious, there are many hunters around, some are ubers, and some are not-so-ubers. So I'm wondering, what is the toughest mob you have been able to take (Solo!) without armor? I know there's a couple or more of threads already about that, but necro'ing isn't my fancy. You may include your equipment as well.

In my case... I think I can't take anything tougher than Atrax Young, and that is, with quite a lot of FAPping. And that was, um, one or two I killed, so I think I'm sticking with the n00b mobs for now :laugh:. Katsuichi Honor and Vivo T10.

Atrox young i think.

Grave Digger is the winner i think, dasp is as big as it gets :D

With my Emk kit 2350, that would prolly b something like Atrax old, Berycled provider, Bristlehog old, Drone gen 03...at that lvl..Would take awfull lotta fapin tho :rolleyes:

Atrox Old Alpha I guess.

But what im most proud of is when, many years ago, I took down a atrox guardian using mann mph and fap 5, wearing goblin xD

feffiod champ,, with fapping on a fap80 ;)

Edit: Sorry, didnt read properly.

Without armour it was probably argo hunter, atrox guardian or armax bull dominant... dont know which is tougher.

Last edited:
Probably the toughest mob I have killed solo was an eomon young with Martial+5B and an EK2600 fap :yay:

i thought it was WITHOUT armor???

Probably the toughest mob I have killed solo was an eomon young with Martial+5B and an EK2600 fap :yay:

And what about without armor? ;)

hmm without armor..
drone gen 08?
trox guard?

dunno im not hunting much without armor

has to be SEG01 for me :)

It's same thing if they don't hit u once ? :) Then for me falx young or seg 01 .

Biggest mob I solo'd naked..... Atrox Guardian. I used a Vivo T20 (L) and a Breer P5a (L).

It's same thing if they don't hit u once ? :) Then for me falx young or seg 01 .

Nope not the same thing :D
Evade activating and protecting you 100% from 1 mob does not give you the ability to hunt that mob without armor. Falx/seg are very inaccurate, so having one miss the entire fight isn't too difficult to imagine, though it is impressive if you can effectively hunt them with no armor.

Atrox young i think.

Grave Digger is the winner i think, dasp is as big as it gets :D

Im sure ive seen Jenna Star take an Eomon solo :cool:

....armoured/unarmoured? cant quite remember :scratch2:

SEG 01 (Salamander +6A), Thorifoid Dreamer (Viking + 5D), Spider Provider, Atrox Prowler, Cornoanterion Guardian (Ghost +5B) dunno whats tougher

...Grave Digger is the winner i think, dasp is as big as it gets :D

:eek: Did I read right? Daspletor? Wow.

Indeed... I have seen a few of the uber elite maturity do this. When I was foolish enough to go in that dome for my global quest, I saw it happen. Very humbling to watch someone do it without armor while I had to revive 16 times for a kill that did not even global :rolleyes:

As for me...? I honestly would have to test it out. To avoid that crappy tax, I rarely, if ever, remove my armor.

Without armour was Malcruentor Old, just run :laugh:

Probably an exa dominant, or a foul adult.

Hogglo young, atrox OA, young spiders, ambu provider, aurli strong, itumatrox alpha, kreltin guardian.

P.S i have ghost + 5b + 2006 fap

several

About the biggest mobs I've taken on with a longblade, opalo, and no armor was Caudatergus, Cornundos, Equus, Faucervix, Argonaut, and one time - Ambulimax. It took lots of fapping and circling left right, etc, but I got them down to dead finally. I would not advise doing that regularly. You'll lose lots of peds in fap repair bill.

I'm not sure... I can do Neconu Young without armour but it's hard work so that's probably about my top limit.

I always like it when I find I'm able to kill the top maturity of a mob without armour, that's some kind of minor milestone for me. I know for a fact I can do Cauda Stalkers, Corn Stalkers, Exa Stalkers, Gradivore Stalkers and Snablesnot Stalkers, and I'm sure there are a few more I could do if I tried (or if the big maturities existed).

estophyl alpha/Oa, atrox domi, maffoid clan warlord, kingfisher old, wargen 6 or 7, neconu provider?

in 9.2, me and a socmate killed krelts with no armor +m2100 each...bit tough but hilarious

+ a whole swath of mobs i run-killed, including osseo, malc, caperon etc etc

small falx or small seg. btw, anyone with 160+ hp can take a dasp young naked if they have a mod fapper healing them :) (unless they crit hit ofc)..

ohh, a mob i can kill 10 out of 10 times naked.. i dunno? daiki young? :dunno:

SEG01
Atrox Alpha
Molisk Warrior
Scipulor young-mature
Sumima young-mature
Hogglo young

With Imp 2870 && Hedoc SK80

But I wont do it like this - its like insane (at least atrox who regen fast)

Solo, Without fapper... Probably an AOA.:rolleyes: or hogglo young

bl1000+beast, ek2600, ghost+5b

Daspletor mature, as long as it doesn't crit. ;)

Usually I don't hunt without armor, but the last time I hunted the feffs naked I killed a feffoid clan warlord without problems, and that with a low dps gun (Korss400) :)

dont do alot of naked hunting, but i suppose i could do an Atrox Dominant, possibly an Alpha

Back