Toulan FAP changes

Those faps were too damn good
Everry other (L) fap and even unl would be harmed with it.
Yet they are still quite eco, at least the v1, being awesome as a healing tool after a kill.

But like the old saying has it, if something sounds to good to be true... it prolly isnt.
All faps have 30~ reload max, expect few rare and expensive faps.
It wouldnt be fair to have soem (L) one with low decay to have decent heals for its decay and faster than most guns ingame.

Sure it sucks if you bougth them, but as an EU player, wouldnt you expect them to change what surelly was nice, but unbalanced?
Good for those who tried them while it lasted, I did and it was sick the reload and heal per second.

Maybe MA should get their shit together and check these things prior to release. Wtf

The crying is about V2 faps, not tt V1, the tt faps are nothing to cry about, its a tt item that you can tt again if it no longer suits your needs ( its still great though as inbetween fap )

The V2 however is a crafted item , a L piece that sells for MU on auction, the MU was set based on the stats of the item, making the nerf directly hitting those who bought it based on the stats.

Some may say, how is that different from any other item that dropped in value, well those items were replaced by better ones, they didnt have their stats altered.

MA could have handled this the correct way, wich would be by changing the BP to craft the Fanoos VG2 or similar, making sure that the stream of V2 faps entering the market ended.

Owners of UL faps ofc wont agree, or they may, if they see wide enough.

Its a delicate matter, and looking back, those faps should never have entered the market in the first place.

Maybe MA should get their shit together and check these things prior to release. Wtf
Indeed. There isn't that many new items to check. Those constant fail stories are getting old already.

That said, if you know anything about items, you'll know instantly if something is "too good to be true".
All older players who crafted and bought those faps knew right from the start that this party won't last long.

so.... I read this whole thread.... can someone please explain to me what exactly you all are talking about besides faps... details? maybe?

Reading the OP might be helpful sometimes ;)
xx-30 heals at 60 per minute.
So, yeah, not just a little better, but insanely overpowered. Add here super eco and non-existent paramedic level requirement.

First, for (L) items, there is no need for immediate nerf unless it's something disastrous (for instance a sword with zero decay). Instead, rename the existing, mis-balanced bugged items into something like "Prototype XYZ" and then apply the new stats to newly dropped and crafted items.

Second, a general concern I have about updates, is that there generally has been no info what happened. When there is an update, MA should maintain general release notes, and if the release is planet specific, link to the planet partner's release note.

"....Instead, rename the existing, mis-balanced bugged items into something like "Prototype XYZ" and then apply the new stats to newly dropped and crafted items..."

and that could justify the act? is that you meant?
giving... "money"/MU as a gift to some players the majority of them already knew that something "smelly" was about that fap
and ...for a planet partner mistake?

thank god MA has logic

It is at these times I miss the Caly dev team. Marco gave people trust that items were final by release.

Shame its not anymore.

Ark had Herman Nerf
Cyrene had Refiner nerf
Toulan had Fap / finder nerf

But all in all. It's a very nice marketing scheme to get planets capital going. As it's 100 % legal for MA to do this.

But noone gives money to someone they don't trust.

But all in all. It's a very nice marketing scheme to get planets capital going. As it's 100 % legal for MA to do this.

True words!

It is at these times I miss the Caly dev team. Marco gave people trust that items were final by release.

Shame its not anymore.

Ark had Herman Nerf
Cyrene had Refiner nerf
Toulan had Fap / finder nerf

that is a biggest mistake ma do.
because changing stats of items rizes people not to trust xxx usd cost item that can be nerfed or changed in any situation.

Now how i could buy a gun like imp mk2, with eco 3.3 if they can reduce eco to 3.0 by chnging decay.
How i can buy 16k usd cost (MOD) fap if i spend money maby ma will change its decay from 1 pec to 5 .

star sell mod fap sga edition , that gives skills more than normal "hedoc" and in start all people thought it was "bug" but it is not fixed still.

so what is difference between "taulan faps" and "mod fap sga ed" - comunity both think it is unbalanced. But toulan faps fixed, and mod fap no.

XXX bazooka prototypes, vaporizers - all these guns is unbalanced effecting uber changes to game. Why they not "Balanced" ?

Mindark removed L bazooka from drop and L bps of craffted cannot be discovered any more, because shooting with bazooka server need to calculate radius of damage and effects server usage.

so why they can make not drop all v-rex and remove skildek bps,
but cannot stop drop or remove from loot unbalanced item , and leave people old ones to use it out. because they already payd for such item they have.

This statement of Mindark forces to start such threads as this.
so If Mindark can make official thread explaining its opinion about L and UL items stats changing,
Maby UL guns will have his static markup.

because as we all know, Markup of UL guns is only depends from 1. Buyers , 2 . Trust of company to invest.

They don't need to balance vaporizers, about the trader is always empty since a long time.

i just have few of them, so it wont hurt me much in peds, but it hurt me a lot in trust

That,s the point!

I can,t believe that people argue it is right what MA has done. MA has made a failure and player have to pay for that failure. A clean solution would have been to stop the crafting as it were L items. Within a short period the problem run off.
So Ma shows its almighty and how EULA can be (mis)used to harm players.

I absolutely agree to what I,ve read before. I will never buy (shoes it was) again in a shop, I cannot trust!

They don't need to balance vaporizers, about the trader is always empty since a long time.

if there was a court with 12 racist jury - and accused man would be black , probably he would be giulty even if inecent.

Vaporizer is a gun that kills any avatar in game making Hp useless in pvp. and even "sga t8 rocket" canot compeete with it.

my point is - when more people is usefull - there is no "unbalanced"
when more people effect it - that stays "unbalanced"

if there was gun discovered with eco 4, or gun with damage biteen bl1800 and terminator - is that guns would be balanced or not?

trader is empty because of reseller that clicking every day and refreshing npc and sell it in aukcion

anyone got a before and after image of the stats on these faps ?

anyone got a before and after image of the stats on these faps ?

The only change is uses/min 59->32. Here's a pic from the day of Toulan launch, a week later it was changed 32->59, now the stats are the same as at launch.

The decay is still 0.05 pec so eco is still 180hp/pec and the faps are still great between mobs.

Edit: oh wait, you probably meant V2 :D

if there was a court with 12 racist jury - and accused man would be black , probably he would be giulty even if inecent.
Provided the jury members weren't all black. If they were, a non-black person would potentially be found guilty even if innocent.

"Racism" is a Damocles sword.

The only change is uses/min 59->32. Here's a pic from the day of Toulan launch, a week later it was changed 32->59, now the stats are the same as at launch.

The decay is still 0.05 pec so eco is still 180hp/pec and the faps are still great between mobs.

Edit: oh wait, you probably meant V2 :D

No it was the V3.

attachment.php

Now that was a fun fap. Shame I never got to c the V4 or V5 :(

No it was the V3.

attachment.php

Wow, and somebody (the OP) now complains? Even a month noob would see this will get nerfed to ground lol :D

What is the MU on them? It's still OP as hell even now..

No it was the V3.

attachment.php

Holy schmoke - that's almost adjfap x 2!

Seriously, MindArk approved that FAP? If so (assuming the image isn't "adjusted"), I'd say the ones approving it requires some serious LARTing.

trader is empty because of reseller that clicking every day and refreshing npc and sell it in aukcion

It have only a few items in the trader since weeks. MA just don't fill up! I watch the trader every day. No resellers buy anything there, if all is empty and stay empty. But your right about balancing.

inadvertently,

I,ve made a comment on Toulan Forum...."Server Downtime For Patch"

It wasn,t released! Is that the new way to handle with inconvenient opinions? (more to say wouldn,t be "political") correct, because I don,t want to argue with RL realties.

Last edited:
Toulan owners:
Let us make some cool items. Some FAPs with cool stats. L ones of course. Fast ones! Can we do that, MA?

MA:
Of course. We do whatever you want.

####Release####

Any nice FAP owner(s):
MA, reduce the stats from this FAPs or I will stop playing Entropia. I will cash out everything, than you are bankrupt. I will directly start my selling thread.

MA:

###################################################################

This situation (for sure) has never happened in this way. But we all know, that in the end of the day, this is exactly, how it works.

Toulan owners:
Let us make some cool items. Some FAPs with cool stats. L ones of course. Fast ones! Can we do that, MA?

MA:

####Release####

Any nice FAP owner(s):
MA, reduce the stats from this FAPs or I will stop playing Entropia. I will cash out everything, than you are bankrupt. I will directly start my selling thread.

MA:

###################################################################

This situation (for sure) has never happened in this way. But we all know, that in the end of the day, this is exactly, how it works.

This is a ridiculous statement. The Fanoos came out with the stats it currently has. That alone disproves your theory. It was accidentally modified to the faster stats after initial release. Was MA slow to change it back? Sure. Is MA terrible at QA? Absolutely. Was the Fanoos nerfed? Nope. It was set back to intended stats it was originally released with. Get over it.

Maybe right for the TT one, NOT for v2. But next week, MA will realize, that the TT one is in TT and not a quest reward and instead of removing it from TT, they maybe will change the stats. LOL!

Again, you're just stirring the shit. OK, so the V2 and V3 were released with the same wrong number the V1 had accidentally been changed to. As I said, bad QA and not the best for word of mouth advertising, but they could not allow these stats to stay in game, nor were these stats ever intended. Get over it {removed}.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't take things posted on this forum personally.

If you want, send me a PM I game when I'm online and I can give you some guidance on how to make strategic, short term investments in EU. From what it looks like to me, that's what you are trying to do now.

I wouldn't take things posted on this forum personally.

If you want, send me a PM I game when I'm online and I can give you some guidance on how to make strategic, short term investments in EU. From what it looks like to me, that's what you are trying to do now.

Thanks for this advice.

I'm not searching for "investments" here. No long time ones, no short time. I don't play this game for withdrawal, I have played for fun, I have deposited for fun and I have spent/lost PEDs for fun. This behavior is maybe not really intelligent, but after a hard day of work, it doesn't matter to spend a few $ to relax at all.

The whole thread was for sure not made for whining. Also not for complaining about the stats-change, not for complaining about my returns, my losings. Just for pointing out some other, much more sensitive ways, to handle such "balancing" situations.

Since I had only owned some v2's, for personal usage, not as an investment, it was not that hard for me to put em into TT. Just another few $ wasted.

It,s not a question of "whining" shit on that peds I,ve lost and my honest sympathy for all that high value fap owners, being shocked by that "new Faps"

It,s a question how to handle such an issue. Just patch it is a patch into the face of humble players (even if they had to have seen that being miles away)

and I,ve been too fast. What DianaLoveBrand has written is exactly my way to play this game!!!

Last edited:
Back