TP Problems?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
So several of us are at Rei's trying to use our TP chips and keep getting "There is no room at the selected destination" no matter which direction we try.

If not for the fact that it is painful to try to run anywhere these days, this would be laughable.

I know it worked a few hours ago.

Someone please kill me now.

get in pvp ... i will satisfy your request

not not kidding ... it really sucks
it happend to me also
i didn't try relog tho

i just got same message huntin troxies up there. :mad:

thank god the 'wtf' emote noise works again...

Yep, same issues here "there is no room bla bla"

I would suggest everyone stop depositing untill all of this gets fixed, even thou MindArk owns Entropia Univers we are the users and we do have power to say enough is enough people ! the only way that will get attention is supportcases and don't deposit untill they fix it.

well nomatter for most you cannot hunt anyways so wait with putting in more peds untill Entropia runs like it should.

/Nakia

Nakia said:
I would suggest everyone stop depositing untill all of this gets fixed, even thou MindArk owns Entropia Univers we are the users and we do have power to say enough is enough people ! the only way that will get attention is supportcases and don't deposit untill they fix it.

well nomatter for most you cannot hunt anyways so wait with putting in more peds untill Entropia runs like it should.

/Nakia

Supporting you Nakia, not that I every had depositted but still.

:king: Dox

Back