Tp to cnd :)

mrchips

Guardian
Havnt seen anyone mention it yet, you can now TP to cnd for 25 ped.

no idea where the TP is lol

Wait a minute.. I've not played for 17 years. I thought you had to fly up n down to CND? Did they remove space travel?

Wait a minute.. I've not played for 17 years. I thought you had to fly up n down to CND? Did they remove space travel?

Its a temporary thing while they rebuild the hangars :)

this solution is better for majority ( i mean tp to cnd), but not as good for few hangars owners :D
Too bad it all will return to piloting system

Ummmm yeah, from the content list for VU10 in case you missed it:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/159994-content-list-vu-10-0-a.html

Due to the crowded space around Calypso in this phase of resettlement, civilian space traffic has been grounded. Also, hangars have not been rebuilt yet. Travel between CND and Calypso is currently serviced by a temporary teleport service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. NOTE: This is a temporary solution.

might be able to tp there, but atm in cnd's current state, theres not much point in going there.

cant understand why they charge 25 peds to go to something broken, should have been a warning atleast thats it pretty much unplayable up there atm and that if u press T u can expect to have to search for one hour for the god damn tp...

Still no mobs on CND?

Back