Tracking Results of Banned Ava Sale

Shed #37 Sold for 13334...was kinda strange as the prior bid was 3333. Looks as if someone made a 10k error by the click of the mouse?

Shed #37 Sold for 13334...was kinda strange as the prior bid was 3333. Looks as if someone made a 10k error by the click of the mouse?

I wondered about that bid, myself... as I was the one who had the 3333 bid. Either it was a clicking error or the individual really, REALLY wanted that shed.

OFC, there's the other possibility that he thought he was getting an incredibly awesome deal on a land area... we have seen that happen before.

K, records are updated. If I'm incorrect anywhwere, just let me know.

I am told the fullname is: Romain Zell Dupont.

I am also aware of the Ambu DNA buyers name(s) - [DNA sold at 25k]. But am not at liberty to disclose the identity in public.

I wondered about that bid, myself... as I was the one who had the 3333 bid. Either it was a clicking error or the individual really, REALLY wanted that shed.

OFC, there's the other possibility that he thought he was getting an incredibly awesome deal on a land area... we have seen that happen before.

Ouch! can you imagine?

You think you're buying:

You're actually buying:

:duh:

Some interesting facts I'd like to point out:

* LA's 18, 23, and 37 are/were all offered on the market by their respective owners for re-sale.

* LA 18 has already been re-sold once.

* Shed 23 has been re-sold once already by original buyer.

Back