Trade bug???

SIBUK

Alpha
Society
Coat Killers
Mr Cyborg SIBUK Commando
A bad thing happened tonight :/

I was at twin peaks when I got a trade request. For some reason I always get the urge to accept trade and chat requests :p so as usualy I did. The person slapped some ME onto the trade window. They offered a really nice price but I happened to have bought a load recently so I said I didnt need it. then, they put something else in the trade window, but again it was something I didnt need.

Then, seemingly as a joke, the guy put 50 ped in the window and it was like 'maybe you want this?' :p and then we both laughed and went our seperate ways.

But then this is the weird thing. About 20 minutes later I opened my inventory and there is a stack of 50 ped in there! Im sure I didnt click accept when he put it in. I mean, we would BOTH have to click accept twice. But yet this 50 ped is here, so wtf??? I didnt put that 50 ped there, and its just too much of a coincidence that someone put 50 ped in my trade window minutes before, so im sure I got his peds for whatever reason :(

So, I dunno what to do. I got no mention of this guy in my chat log file, and I dont remeber who he is. It was just some random person who suddely traded me out of the blue. But if I saw him again I would remember, so maybe this post would help? Or maybe someone has told a story of how they accidentally gave away 50 peds? But either way there is a stack of 50 peds in my inventory that im sure I didnt put there :confused:

HAX!
I'll start a new thread but I've had similair issues, support cases submited....

Wow!!!

Dude, I just would like to say thank you for trying to do the right thing by giving the peds back. You definately deserve high reps for being honest.:yay:

I'm tempted to say it was me but im not that evil :laugh:

Good luck finding the guy, that sure is a wierd glitch.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the attachments trade bug?

edit: Just noticed that Vapor (first reply) is the threadstarter in my link. My opinion is that the two are manifestations of the same bug. :eek:

+rep to threadstarter for looking out for others :cool:

Last edited:
Maybe it's a way to loot living avatars :scratch2:

Try putting It In your PED card, or moveing some of It about. Does it change anything? Just wondering If its a graphical bug or actual trade bug.

Try relogging, it may dissapear.

Hopefully it will appear in MA's log as a genuine transaction and they will be able to tell you who to return the money to.

+rep for reporting this bug. :)

I think I am going to avoid trading until the next VU. :laugh:

something like that happend to me to :O i traded something whit a 6 number's value in it, the next day it was back in my inv. :S

but i remembered who it was tho, so they got the stuff back :) hehe GL m8

something like that happend to me to :O i traded something whit a 6 number's value in it, the next day it was back in my inv. :S

but i remembered who it was tho, so they got the stuff back :) hehe GL m8

Duli_! Did the item dissapear from their inv to? So like you had their money, and the item also came back to you? Did they not shit themselves and contact support? What got said? Sorry for all questions :D

BTW I didnt find who it was :( I am gonna file a support case.

Back