Trade Terminal search service

Okele573

Old
Okele's TT search services:

This is a fairly new concept and I honestly don't know how it will go, but Im willing to give it a try to continue playing. It is not however my idea, as I got the inspiration from a post in the Buying subforum.

How it works:

1. You decide what TT item you want. Example: Zuplex Z1 Oreseeker, I spend my time buying and selling these until I find one that has a high Tier increase rate. We all know with the new tiering system that TT equipment can be just as effective as a 103-105 depending on what youre putting into it.

2. Prices are 10xTT value. In return you will get the item with the highest increase rate and your initial 9xTT value back. I am going to charge by the hour in terms of my fee. Im thinking 5ped per hour for a search, of course I will adjust based on your feedback.

3. Because I can't really track the time that I will be using for the search, I will just charge 5PED + TT value of the item.

I know it seems like a strange service, it was to me when I saw the original post. But since Im no longer depositing and sweating bores the hell out of me, I figured I would give this a shot.

Last edited:
hmmm..

10xTT value seems a mighty big high considering you are wanting to be paid by the hour too?!?...

the 10XTT is refunded at the end. Its to cover 10 units of the item to reduce the time needed to find a suitable TT item. I believe I covered that in point number 2.

After thinking about it the 5 ped per hour is stupid. So Im making it a flat fee of 5 ped + TT value.

Back