Suggestion: Trading Skills Service

NewEra

Mature
Society
Natural Born Killers
George NewEra Papadopoulos
Hello! I had an idea recently about trading skills between avatars. I know some people will say if you want to trade skills just buy ESI sell that skills you dont want and buy that skills you are interesting for. But! What about a new type ESI? For example (Trading Skill Implant) with better drop rate that both avatars will need in order to use it and will be able to trade skills from same category. For example BLP for Laser or Club for Shortblade. For example i had a Laser weapon and i sold it cause i want to change. Reasons because i found a BLP that always wanted or i am close to 100 lvl and i miss some lvl's. For sure new people did mistakes about their skills or mid lvl players want a boost their skills to be able to use 100lvl weapons or want to get rid some of their skills for some others. It can work same as ESI and both avatars will lose some skills at the use. How it can work? Let's say both avatars will type the name of the avatar will make the trade or MA use a new NPC for that service that both avatars must go there i suppose... I can see MU there for hunters. Happy buyers also cause they will fix their skills and MA as well. What's your opinion?

I'd much rather they implement Avatar sales service that addresses something that already happens. Where for $300.00 USD it includes the sale and name change and transfer to another buyer. This way the body of work such as attribute grinding and mission completion/unlocks carry a value. The ESI market is a great way for buying/selling skills and offers MU. However large sales of Uber Avatars this doesn't work. Not to mention the reason why someone wants to buy an Uber Avatar anyways is due to their priceless attributes and missions that were grinded over the years.

An Avatar with high level attributes, Meta codex done, Mission unlocks on CP to access the cave, NI to access Moloch's and others instances is something that has a huge market value and is currently not able to be traded. It's the massive time investment which you can't chip in. Which is why Avatar sales happen in the dark corners of the Universe. Just put an Avatar sales system in for it to compliment the current existing skill ESI system.

Last edited:
Back