Question: Travel Times

Ziskey

Mature
Silvano Sil Sandro
Just curious, what is the travel time from calypso and the other planets in a quad?

Thought I seen that it took 2 hours to fly to Arkadia but haven't seen times to other planets.

Thanks

Caly to Ark in a quad is under an hour - more like 3/4 of an hour.

I remember seeing a table of times and fuel costs somewhere. If I find it again I'll post a link.

Edit - the page I was thinking of is at:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Basic_Space_Guide

There are quite a number of errors on the page, but it should be a passable start.

Last edited:
1 AU = 2 minutes, using a Quad Wing :)

Check the AU distance between planets by putting a waypoint on one while being close to the other

Check the AU distance between planets by putting a waypoint on one while being close to the other

& then do that *1.5 couse you will get "You cannot enter deep space."

& then do that *1.5 couse you will get "You cannot enter deep space."

Hmm, I never get that problem when keeping within the boundaries of the map though?

I do & disabling T was an awesome move to make this problem even bigger
& yes, I know there is a way around that

Assuming a straight line (set a custom waypoint at your target and aim for it the entire flight), and no lag or pirates, this chart can help with times from different places in space.

Entropia Space Travel Times

Speeds on the different types of ships are only approximations, if anyone can give me the exact time it takes to go 1AU with each ship I can make it more precise.

narfi

I agree with this estimate, I averaged 1.92min per au so 2min per au is good whole number to use.

Speeds on the different types of ships are only approximations, if anyone can give me the exact time it takes to go 1AU with each ship I can make it more precise.

narfi

Nice little excel tool there.

Back