Travelling

Cloud cloud

Hatchling
Cloud cloud Darklight
Hello, Im fairly new to EU and Im looking for advice on how to get the teleporters, I know you have to go to each one individually so I have managed to get a few but, Im finding it very difficult to get there without being killed by mobs.

Hello, Im fairly new to EU and Im looking for advice on how to get the teleporters, I know you have to go to each one individually so I have managed to get a few but, Im finding it very difficult to get there without being killed by mobs.

Look out for TP runs, many people offering these especially at PA or Neas's Place or prior to "noob events". I also think Calypso Rescue Team will help you with this matter, just look for a member of them on the forums and kindly ask :)

Look out for TP runs, many people offering these especially at PA or Neas's Place or prior to "noob events". I also think Calypso Rescue Team will help you with this matter, just look for a member of them on the forums and kindly ask :)

ok Ill ask around

Often, getting killed can be a good way to travel. If you are closer to the next outpost than the last, that is. Best advice is stay near water, the mobs can't swim.

You can find maps with all tp runs, without armor or weapon.
Print it and follow the red lines, keep an eye on your radar.

There's a handy map on Entropedia with Revive boundaries marked, so you know how far, and where, to run.

Another tip is to watch the radar closely, maintaining equal distance between two red dots helps gets you through a crowd if the gap's big enough (and if one or both of them isn't a high-aggro mob that runs at you anyway lol)

All TP's are reachable with no armour, weapons or other help by the way, just takes time.

I know one guy whos route was blocked by a load of bad-ass mobs... he used getting killed as a way of drawing them to the left and right and eventually opened up a road to run through.

Good luck.

Hurrikane

I also think Calypso Rescue Team will help you with this matter, just look for a member of them on the forums and kindly ask :)

Yes we, Calypso Rescue Team, do indeed help if you get stuck at an outpost when running tps.
You call. We come.

(+rep to Az Bloodz:) )

I frequently take people on tp runs and rescue missions, just pm me if you want to meet in game :)

Often, getting killed can be a good way to travel. If you are closer to the next outpost than the last, that is. Best advice is stay near water, the mobs can't swim.

Yes, the water can be used to swim around the continent and through rivers to get to quite a few TPs. I actually swam my way all the way to Zeus in my early days. It was a long swim...

Only thing to lookout for are the Rippersnappers, they can swim :)

Cheers :beerchug:

There is a delightful little outpost south of Argus that you must see. I spent 4 frantic days there trying to find a way out. Luckily, Sam Carter and a team of hunters came a long and whisked me off to safety killing everything in their path. This one is really a must see :p

GL with your run!!

Thanks for all the offers, Someone helped me out last night showing me how to get from Zychion Citadel and then swimming up river to avoid the creatures.

I suggest you get yourself a good map: http://jaxmap.net/index.html
Follow that link and you get the best maps available. Even a nice one you can print and put on your wall. GL

When you run around revive lines is important, dieing is the fastest way of travelling and if u die at the right spot you save your self lots of trouble.

ohhh... I love tp runs, gonna be on a bit more often over the weekend, so we can get some for you, if you want :) :wtg:

Back