News: Triton Industries Shares

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Invest in Triton Industries – the Sand King's Realm​

A new listed company is coming to Entropia Exchange: Triton Industries, the owners of Triton Island - the home of the Sand King! Triton Industries shares will be available starting Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 12:00 UTC!

Buy Triton Industries shares via the Entropia Exchange (accessed by right-clicking on the PED card), which allows participants to acquire shares in virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates or land controlled by those companies.

Details about the Shares​

Price

• Starting price per share: 15 PED
  • Total shares: 500,000

The shares will be listed in two batches. Batch one of 250,000 shares will be listed on the exchange at 12:00 UTC on December 5, and the second batch of 250,000 shares will be listed twelve hours later at 00:00 UTC.

For the first day, each share in the batches will be offered at a rate of 15 PED. Every other day the pricing for the two share batches will progressively decrease by 1 PED until reaching the minimum value of 10 PED. It's worth noting that these reductions will occur at different times throughout the day, so remain attentive to seize the optimal pricing opportunities.

Revenue

Revenue is generated from activity on the 64 square kilometer area of Triton Island. The revenue represents 50% of Planet Calypso’s planet partner revenue for all activity on Triton Island.

Dividends are distributed on Mondays at 00:00 UTC. The minimum dividend payout is 1 PEC per share. If the payout per share is less than 1 PEC, the amount is carried over to the following week’s dividend until the minimum 1 PEC criteria is met.

Tradability

Triton Industries shares will become tradable between avatars in the Version Update currently scheduled for mid-Q1 2024 (approximately three months from initial availability) or when all have been sold.

Sand-King-Area-3_[web]_16_9_x1280.webp

Triton Industries and Triton Island​

Triton Industries are subcontractors of Omegaton Industries and own all rights of ore prospecting and hunting on Triton Island. Triton Island is a popular destination on Planet Calypso.

You can access Triton Island by teleporting to Jameson's Reach or Naval Station Triton. The Oasis is located in the middle of the desert landscape, populated by the creature class Rextelum. The Rextelum was previously thought to be extinct before Governor Jameson's expedition found a healthy population located on the Island. This creature class is currently the largest arthropod known to science, and it is speculated that its sheer size keeps it safe from other aerial predators on the island. Colonists frequently visit Triton Island to challenge the largest Rextelum creature, “The Sand King”.

Inhabitants on Triton Island

• Rextelum
  • Sabakuma
  • Aetherex
  • Allophyl
  • Tantardion
  • Tantillion
  • Cersumon
  • Atrox
  • Trilomite
Sand-King-Area-4_[web]_16_9_x1280.webp

Seize the opportunity to invest in Triton Industries Shares today and earn dividends!

JANUARY 31, 2024 UPDATE

The last opportunity for investing in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegaton Industries, with the possibility of being offered again down the line. Triton Industries shares will become tradable next week after maintenance downtime.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first day, each share in the batches will be offered at a rate of 15 PED. Every other day the pricing for the two share batches will progressively decrease by 1 PED until reaching the minimum value of 10 PED. It's worth noting that these reductions will occur at different times throughout the day, so remain attentive to seize the optimal pricing opportunities.
That's smart!

So what is the rationale behind those shares being able to be traded P2P vs. making the CLDs not?

Anyone buying at 15 Ped must have a clear pass proving his/her insanity on this one though, lol

You have to trust that MA have a long game plan with all these shares…

Buy Triton Industries shares via the Entropia Exchange (accessed by right-clicking on the PED card), which allows participants to acquire shares in virtual companies and receive revenue in the form of dividends from estates or land controlled by those companies.

In virtual companies… that interests me.. bring on the future. Where we never have to leave our house!

People were bummed because NTI deeds were sold out so fast some people didn't even have the chance to buy. There was a lot of critique towards MA not giving everyone a chance to get them (like the same fuckup they did with the trauma 7 refill a week ago... Just all in 1 batch).

Good that they balance it now. I guess they give players more chance to get them now by releasing it in 2 batches, and on top of that slowly decreasing the price to 10. Expectation must be that a similar thing will happen and that there will be a run for the deeds. With the current information we have, I doubt it.

@Ludvig|MindArk
Can we get some insights about the predicted ROI and turnover last months?

So what is the rationale behind those shares being able to be traded P2P vs. making the CLDs not?

Anyone buying at 15 Ped must have a clear pass proving his/her insanity on this one though, lol
I think you misinterpreted them for becoming tradable between player to player in a trade window but, in fact they will become tradable/sellable on the entropia exchange, just like any other shares.

Helll NO :D

WTB triton shares 2.75 ped each open for 500 pieces

Not even read to the end - it's comedy gold already!

ok, read + comments.
It's like MA actually wants stuff to fail but the community keeps on being more stupid than MA estimates.
So now they add in a specific drop in the asking price over a ten day period of 33% from 15 to 10 peds. Personally I think that's massive overkill if attempting to slow down the sales this time. My guess is that the overall conditions are such that the sales would not go well anyway, without MA making it even clearer, but we shall see.

Last edited:
I think you misinterpreted them for becoming tradable between player to player in a trade window but, in fact they will become tradable/sellable on the entropia exchange, just like any other shares.

Correct. They will be tradeable through the Entropia Exchange.

going to be interesting to see how these shares do over the next year.

I will be watching the exchange for sure, but buying? Maybe if you change the system a little bit more and allow the price to fall below 10 PED per share in the absence of sufficient demand.

Correct. They will be tradeable through the Entropia Exchange.
There he is! We missed you. You going to answer the actual important questions? You shared unreal token roi, why not here? You don’t provide us with the information to do the math ourselves, so we have to rely on you.

There he is! We missed you. You going to answer the actual important questions? You shared unreal token roi, why not here? You don’t provide us with the information to do the math ourselves, so we have to rely on you.
faithless gamer i already debunked formula in another post
i am the high shaman of excel :p

faithless gamer i already debunked formula in another post
i am the high shaman of excel :p
I saw that and agree with your numbers generally, BUT it’d be nice to get the full 100% accurate picture into something I could be investing.

Definitely NO.

Can we get some insights about the predicted ROI and turnover last months?
Lol hell no. If you had that data you could figure what a fair price is for the deeds and they want you thinking 10-15 peds is reasonable.

Man... 10-15 peds each, not exactly a big selection of unique high ticket mobs, zero outline of future developments for the area, no data of current numbers...

Good luck to anyone that buys and calls it an investment. This is purely speculative gambling for those unable to do basic math or due diligence for an investment.

You've gotta get your head checked if you plan to fomo in to buying at 15 peds with the knowledge that they are going to drop in price every other day resulting in a guaranteed loss of 35%.

man stevie b must be losing his shit right now

really hoping people dont get burned with those shares, and im weirdly optimistic about those ones. past few days have been phenomenal for calypso and the game as a whole and i genuinely hope this trend sticks

You can provide the info for yourself, buy a share, see payout the next weeks, decide if you want more.

My guess is they won’t do any better than NTI return wise. At that rate you are only about 3.5%-4% once they drop down to 10 ped each. For a virtual asset which is highly illiquid (50 day+ withdrawal time), high risk with zero guarantees, that’s pretty bad.
At that point, my moneys better off in a savings account lol, I get a better interest rate, instant access to my funds and better security.

Point is, if you have excess spare PED in game that you want to park for a while, maybe get some shares, but NOBODY should be depositing only to invest in these (unless you’re trying to hide money 😉)

You can provide the info for yourself, buy a share, see payout the next weeks, decide if you want more.
I'm not going to invest in something where I know nothing about. In real life my shares/stocks/investments I got to research and see previous valuations etc. even on brand new IPOS.

Back