trojan?

pikos

Mature
Society
Greeks United
Pikos D'urbino Apikos
i tryed to login and after the update my antivirus found a trojan(generic trojan 15.AYBP). Have you also noticed something?

Mine didn't react to anything, since the last update

(or ever)

Never had any virus issue whatsoever.. suspect a false detection or you have a virus not related to the game. What AV are you using?

im using AVG free and ive never had problems before

hmm.. so does it quarantine a virus ? and if so what it's description?

I just realised you gave it's description.. too many beers please excuse me :p

it says infection trojan Generic 15.AYBP

hehe same here

Hmm, obviously it has nothing to do with the game...and it doesnt seem like a fake detection. I would try to remove it A.S.A.P! :eek:

it says infection trojan Generic 15.AYBP

hehe same here

can't find anything specific to that one.. personaly I would download "winpatrol".. really good for spotting dodgy background programs.. and maybe run "spybot search and destroy" while AVG has been closed down.

Oh and.. yeah.. hehe :p

i put it on "quarantine" and now its patcing the entropia files....

lol

i make it to login, i will download the search&destroy and see, thanks for the quick response
and now back to the beers end Eu :cool:

I doubt very much that you have a Trojan... AVG is sometimes overzealous in doing its job and is well known for returning false positives...:scratch2:

i tryed to login and after the update my antivirus found a trojan(generic trojan 15.AYBP). Have you also noticed something?

yes happen to me also after update i get trojan named double click

i havent had viruses loooong time and just today when i install patch i get trojan

maybe the best is to get a gold card , i feel pretty safe with mine now :D

Try Avast AV Professional: http://www.avast.com/

AVG's Resident Sheild eats up a lot of processing power and interfered with my gaming and isn't the best at detecting viruses. Avast is all around a better product and uses less resources.

Last edited:
to be quite fair with you, I would strongly suggest not using AVG :p

It has got to be -the worst- computer antivirus ive ever seen or tried myself :p

it is about 1 inch away from beeing worse than norton xD

Then again there is alot of antiviruses around, some good some bad. I'm using Eset Nod32 and imo that is the best antivirus ive had :p ive tried several times to corrupt my own system or force trojans into it just to see how it reacts :p and im now reaching 3 years without a single infection :)

then again the antivirus alone aint the only thing :p bottomline tho antiviruses is something you pay for if you want them to actually be good..

but no matter what, AVG and norton are the two ones imo everyone should stay away from ;O

AVG also tends to fail seeing the difference of games and trojans quite often.. did when I had it years back, along with draging the whole system down and beeing shite easy to manipulate by viruses to not see them its just horrible <,<

so ye most likley not something to worry about but AvG beeing overnazi failing ;)

i agree

i agree with Mika nod32 is the way to go if you want an excellent av, i've been using it for 4 years now and nothing has got through, i have now upgraded to the full security suite which also has built in anti syware and e-mail spam filter, so i don't need 3rd party anti-spyware apps now

having said that if free is the way you want to go then avast would be my choice as well as spybot search and destroy, haven't had anything to do with winpatrol but have heard good things about it

there is an "ancient chinese" saying, which i just made up
"if you want quality, be prepared to pay for it"

Last edited:
Back