Trouble With Space Thruster

chak88

Old
I just bought a space thruster but when I drag it to my vehicle to attach it nothing happens it just stays in my inventory am I doing something wrong ?

What type of vehicle are you trying to attach it to? :scratch2:

A UKOL Air Vehicle I checked and made sure it accepts the attachment which is vst-i and it does

yes lol sorry I couldn't remember the full name so somehow I came up with ukol

A UKOL Air Vehicle I checked and made sure it accepts the attachment which is vst-i and it does

I think you meant VTOL but I understand. I think you have to drag the thruster on to your VTOL whithin the Inventory Window. It's the same as if you were adding an amp to a gun or a finder.

Try that if you not already tried.

:yup:

Both vehicle and thruster must be in inventory to attach it.

There was a bug that kept a newly purchased thruster from being attached immediately, and it may still be there. Try logging out, log back in, and attaching the thruster.

I have attached now they had to be both in the inventory thanks for the help but now I am in space and it said I could pay 7ped tp fee from a space station to a planet but I am at the calypso space station and see no telepoter area anywhere ?

I have attached now they had to be both in the inventory thanks for the help but now I am in space and it said I could pay 7ped tp fee from a space station to a planet but I am at the calypso space station and see no telepoter area anywhere ?

It's cheaper just to land using your thruster. :)

if I travel through space to foma what do you think the chances are I get attacked and looted ?

if I travel through space to foma what do you think the chances are I get attacked and looted ?

Don't carry any stackables other than ammo and you will be fine even if you get attacked. Space is big, so attacks are somewhat rare, but it's still smart not to carry lootable items.

I tried to get to foma but halfway there it said "cannot enter deep space" how to get to foma then ?

I tried to get to foma but halfway there it said "cannot enter deep space" how to get to foma then ?

You reached an area in space not covered by a server. This happened to me on my way from Caly to CP. Try to fly along the server border until you can aim at your destination directly again.

Back