Trustworthy Armor crafter wanted

hoolioz

Provider
Society
Manticore
Hello mighty crafters!

Yeah, I checked all the nice crafting services, they`re cool! If i had the necessary Peds to afford nice service, i would do it immediately..

BUT i`m a real budget player and need to get one lvl 5 Armor piece crafted.

The deal is: I give Mats and BP for one click, if it fails, i`ll give some more. All the loot goes to me, crafter gets some skill and makes one guy lucky..

Maybe it is asked to much, but i still hope, someone can help me.

Hoolioz

Hello mighty crafters!

Yeah, I checked all the nice crafting services, they`re cool! If i had the necessary Peds to afford nice service, i would do it immediately..

BUT i`m a real budget player and need to get one lvl 5 Armor piece crafted.

The deal is: I give Mats and BP for one click, if it fails, i`ll give some more. All the loot goes to me, crafter gets some skill and makes one guy lucky..

Maybe it is asked to much, but i still hope, someone can help me.

Hoolioz

I think Auktuma has a service like this, or very close with both guaranteed option for 3xmats or gamblers option where he just does clicks for you.

I think Auktuma has a service like this, or very close with both guaranteed option for 3xmats or gamblers option where he just does clicks for you.

Yeah, i checked it.
Thing is, none of the options suit me.
I need "gamblers option", but with full loot..

Yeah, i checked it.
Thing is, none of the options suit me.
I need "gamblers option", but with full loot..

The motivation for the crafter would be very low with that option IMHO. He/She does the clicks and ... quite easily might not get anything at all. Why would the crafter take that gamble? It is very easy not to get any skills in a small number of clicks.

The motivation for the crafter would be very low with that option IMHO. He/She does the clicks and ... quite easily might not get anything at all. Why would the crafter take that gamble? It is very easy not to get any skills in a small number of clicks.

I do agree with You! It`s not beneficial for crafter and i suppose most, if not all of high lvl crafters will ignore this thread - for them time is money.

But for me - it`s worth a try. Maybe someone got bored a has time to spare for my click..

hehe, I hear you hoolioz, it sounds as much fun for doing this :D It's like question where to drop each bomb on mining [=when to ask crafter to do the click? When he/she gonna get ATH?]. Entropiatracker helps a lot on predicting best times probably :D

And, yeah, I don't provide such service, I'm sorry :/ I look for good service for people who need just crafted item.

Thanks, dear remontoir. I've posted some description somewhere applicable for crafting zombie armors, but it could be applied for a variety of items with rare ingredients.

Last edited:
This is outside the Southern Fortress Engineering scope of services, so I say this as someone who just happens to have some armour crafting skills, and for whom level V isn't a problem:

I'll help you out if you like.

Last edited:
Well, MiniMe helped me out on this one and did it very nicely.
Finaly I got my Samurai set ( w/o feet :( )

And Thank You Tim for Your nice offer :) You and SFE are really cool.

Auktuma - Probably You`ll have to tier that samurai up :D

Well, MiniMe helped me out on this one and did it very nicely.
Finaly I got my Samurai set ( w/o feet :( )

And Thank You Tim for Your nice offer :) You and SFE are really cool.

Auktuma - Probably You`ll have to tier that samurai up :D

Congratulations on getting your set finally! When some items does get to tier 0.9, please update the Tier-up Recipes thread, as this is one of the armors without a listed one.

Back