tt sweat

Sidious

Guardian
Society
Dark Wizards
Sidious Dark Wizard
MA pl takes some advice on how you should make the game from all off us because we are no dumb.

Mi suggestions the sweat should have tt value so you can tt them that way sweaters vill enjoy the game faster and play more!

I personally dont think its nessesary....

MA although technically it would get MA more money....

Personally, I don't think this is a good idea. The reason sweat has no value tt is because MA wants the players who can not deposit or choose not to, to build their money from other players not from the company. If sweat had TT value it would be extremely easy to write a sweating script that would do nothing but gather sweat forever and turn a profit on tt then have the money withdrawn. I do not think there is a chance that sweat will EVER have a decent tt value. Also if sweat had a set tt value it would cause the price of ME to become stangant. Or the tother effect would be to cause the price of Nexus to fluctuate at a staggering pace.

And remember sweat DOES have tt value if you get enough. Just not as much as you would like it to.

Last edited:
i don't think sweat should have a tt value unless the avg sale of sweat becomes much lower. sweating is supposed to be a way for people to get in contact with each other. it is also a very good way to earn evade skills (believe me you will NEED this) and the only way to ensure a return on your trip. if you are sad about the low price of sweat, hold out for higher prices, or save up til you have an amount people will be willing to pay a little more for. another suggestion to make it a little more interesting, sweat with other people. at least you will have someone to talk to.

There is another way you can get free peds oil (I never found the place I guess is secret) if any one have cord will bee nice and oil you can tt!

Definitely TT value should be 0. If it became anything it would come from the loot pool. And as a depositor i don't want a reduced loot pool for the non depositors benefit. Because there is no way MA would fund it. Except in the extreme circumstance the game flounders and they need to attract new users. But they do that effectively enough by breaking records for the price paid for a virtual item and putting it out in the media.

why the hell would you TT oil when it has a markup value?
that makes no sense
and sweat has a TT value its 1/1000 of a pec.
gather about 5thousand and get 5pec when you TT it

I was lost with the whole game when I started...buying, selling hunting and everything...if it hadn't been for the fact I had to trade to sell sweat, I'd've probably never got a feel for the true game.

There is a way to fast-track to the auction by depositing...but MA are onto a winner by seperating out those without patience...imho

I would honestly prefer to play a game that is socially based with no particular absolute result than to run around with a bunch of ever-changing 'winners' who have clocked the whole thing...sweating breeds those out of the game fast ;)

The result is you are left with two types...the ones who play for fun because they enjoy; and the desperate 'chipper's' that become Uber with a credit card payment.

Both types help the game...the patient ones learn the game from the ground up...the chipper's help pay for loot. Either way, the investment helps establish a tie to the game.

Generally, I'd risk getting shot and being a hypocrite to say that I find working your way up through skilling the best option...tho I have chipped once or twice.

Back to sweat having a tt value: Nope...hate the idea; tho I well understand the feelings and motivation for such thoughts :D

...gl

Mhh I know oil is + % but what I was saying is that oil is free too like sweat!

Sidious said:
There is another way you can get free peds oil (I never found the place I guess is secret) if any one have cord will bee nice and oil you can tt!

Trust me, the free oil at the rig is only available to the people who do not need the money because, you, I and most other players can not kill the mobs that surround the rig.

Yeah but will bee nice too know the place cord pl any one?
Is funny how when you start you got tons off message from MA you can do this and that but nothing about cords for the oil!!!

On Eudoria @ 24321 8322. There are some BIG mobs out there.

Sidious said:
Yeah but will bee nice too know the place cord pl any one?
Is funny how when you start you got tons off message from MA you can do this and that but nothing about cords for the oil!!!

I'll tell you.... but you have to be reallly quiet about it, the last thing you want is EVERYONE knowing where the Oil Rig is... :D

I'll give you a hint... it's South of Nymphtown, It's a PvP area and there are fluffly creatures around it...

And don't worry about it being guarded, the oil is there for the taking ;)
ALOT of oil drops there, plenty to buy an La at the end of the day..

LOL Im sorry, but the odds of you getting free oil in the Oil Rig are as much as me getting an ATH in sweating...

This may have the answers you seek...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18876&highlight=oil+rig

why the hell would you TT oil when it has a markup value?
that makes no sense

Sooo very true.... + rep!

Ty w much now i know :wise:

Sidious said:

You welcome my young Grasshopper :D

omg...the location of the rig is out...I shudder.

A small heads-up:

If you die...be really nice to the people you meet at the revival...it is not an easy trip back to the TP's. Not many people unassociated with the rig go there, and it can be an eye-opener ;)

Saying that...if you get to the rig, you would probably call the run back a breeze :D

Sidious said:
just one tip
stay away from the rig for a looooooooon time
its a far way to it, you will most likely don't get any oil for weeks
only thing you will get for free is ammo, usually shot in the back, or the head
or you will be eaten by the fluffy :rolleyes: animals
rather sweat, even if the price is pretty low, even if you sell to traders with low prices, much better payout as the rig, and much less money then moving the lawn of your neighboor and deposit the money
all a matter of perspective
don't sweat for cash, sweat for skills, and for fun ;)

omgz .. you can get free oil at teh rig ?

:girl:

you need to start sweating real hard or get busy depositing.

Sidious, I have been playing for almost one year now and have only been to the rig once, and that was during the great field trip organised by Mikah..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...page=1&pp=20&highlight=oil+rig+wormhole+mikah

On my own, I would not even have made it close, let alone been able to get a single barrel of oil.

Now that you have the coordinates, you can give it a shot, and I wish yo luck in getting there, :) or you can hope for another organised field trip...

As you know, nothing in life is free... with the exception of sweat maybe :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Sidious said:
MA pl takes some advice on how you should make the game from all off us because we are no dumb.

Mi suggestions the sweat should have tt value so you can tt them that way sweaters vill enjoy the game faster and play more!

actually u're either dumb, either u don't have elementary knowledges of economy. or both.

Sweat has a tt value, so MA can get paid for the work their servers do in order to hold all that sweat in inventories, trade windows, etc... it's too low IMO... but if they are happy with it ...

Not to mention, that by the time sweat goes back to the economy, it decays refiners, mindforce chips, sometimes even armors...

LOL @ Kerham's siggie

Kerham said:
actually u're either dumb, either u don't have elementary knowledges of economy. or both.

Ty for the compliment :clap: , what knowledge off the economy you some kind off smart ass maybe you work at meril lynch. :handjob:
What will bee wrong buy tt in the sweat is only small amount every day what that equal too 160.000.000 $ MA say they drop! Oil is free at the rig I mean it get there you don’t have too drill or do any mining. Get some real life is only virtual (virtual = don’t exist) too mi it look like for some ppl that all they have sorry sad story… :dunno:

Sidious said:
. Get some real life is only virtual (virtual = don’t exist) too mi it look like for some ppl that all they have sorry sad story… :dunno:

Santa Clause is virtual!

Did you get any presents from him?! ;)

Sorry don’t mine too bee rude am not Christian no new year and Christmas for us.

Sidious said:

This will never happen. If sweat had a proper tt value then MA would be giving away money for nothing whenever anybody acquired some.

Sidious said:

Forget it , nothing is free in EU!
Don't waste you time trying to get oil from the rig, those who get the oil have spent thousand of dollar on skills , weapons & armour.

With regards to a TT value for sweat , that's stupid idea ; why would MA give away cash. The current systems works fine & MA get a the cut refiner decay.
Over the last few years , MA have tried to tweaked the sweat system slightly like restricting trapping , capping looting & uncapping it again.
I thinking those players who don't deposit will use they ped more wisely &n get more the game in the long run.
I would youself a good mentor & good luck :)

When I first started the post I was thinking that way they wont bee scams like resellers buying werry low price that why ( not all the reason but some ) most ppl go away from the game they found out that if they don’t deposit no play so quit is the same !
There are guys on the forum that cry after resellers because prices go crazy for some items I did the same but in the lowers and any way I did not know that this is going too get the way it did not mi kind off talking.

Sidious said:
Sorry don’t mine too bee rude am not Christian no new year and Christmas for us.

The New Year is not religion related, it is a celebration of the new year.

You don't have to be Christian to have Santa Clause, he has become global now and crosses all borders. But you should have still gotten my point.

There has to be something in your culture, that is not real by physical substance, but to wich your culture relates and believes in. Thus VIRTUAL does not equal NON EXISTANT.

(of course when MA shuts down all the servers, EU seises to existt)

Rowdoc said:
Forget it , nothing is free in EU!

Yes. Sweating is free. So is running and dying. Actually even chatting is free :wise:

Sidious said:
Ty for the compliment :clap:

He's right. Play awhile before whining sweat should have value and you will notice that this "free" item is actually one of the backbones of a complete Mindforce economy. Ubers don't sweat so this is the ideal way for n00bs like you to learn and do trades and "work" your way up. Giving sweat more TT value would result in everyone sweating 24/7 as this does not cost anything and will give you 100% pure profit and purely live on MA's costs. I also think you mistake HUGELY about the amount of sweats traded and ME spent/day.

Chimp said:
The result is you are left with two types...the ones who play for fun because they enjoy; and the desperate 'chipper's' that become Uber with a credit card payment.

You are sooooooooooo limited in this.

player a) schoolkid/unemployed/part time worker/... with low income will use the sweat economy to start off with and build up their character. Without depositing it's possible (I regretted taking the deposit road for one).

player b) working fulltime/lots of timetaking RL responsibilities/... with a higher income will easely skip the sweating part AND thus sponsoring the newer players when buying items from them. Money is a lesser issue and it revolves around evoluting their avatar or trying to get profit. I deposited enough but still havent chipped one single skillpoint.

player c) rich?/very high income/... don't mind ANY cost and thus support the resellers make this game priceless (litterally).

player d) long term players/ubers/... who gathered their items long before gold and are now "retiring" by selling an imp-item every year.

etc...

Back