TT unlimited items

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
For the first time I TT'd some UL items

Half a sleep I for to the TT machine as if it was the repair.
Detach attachments from weapons, drag and drop... BAM
TT a Improved A105,a Adjusted A105, Scopes and sights.

The only reason I didn't put the Mod 32 is because it still had over 4K tt :(

Does MA still give these back like before?

Yes they do, will cost you 1000peds, unsure if that is per item.

Auch that sucks.

Im sure they will give them back for a small fee perhaps.
Just tell them you were drunk beyond reason, they will understand completely.

If I remember well,

Squall TTed the UL 105, after that it'll be question to add a checkbox on very high end items when it was checked you wont be able to sell the items, someone own an UL items with this checkbox ???

maybe MA should add the checkbox on every items.

Open a support case and pray to pay 1k peds for the all and not for each items...

Good luck to you, and sorry to ear that happened...:(

1k ped per item thats what they charge.

1k ped per item thats what they charge.

which is pretty sick when you think about it, $100,00 for some drone to query the database for a couple of minutes.
pretty disgusted at MA that they couldnt find the time, between all this money grabbing, to code a simple item lock, and while we are at it, a secure lending system, and end any chance of these frustrations in the future.

which is pretty sick when you think about it, $100,00 for some drone to query the database for a couple of minutes.

I gave them a exact time stamp to make the query easier, hope they reply soon

pretty disgusted at MA that they couldnt find the time, between all this money grabbing, to code a simple item lock, and while we are at it, a secure lending system, and end any chance of these frustrations in the future.

its sick indeed.

Ouch. Sorry to hear this. TTing such great items unintentionally sucks. As others mentioned before, at least there is a way to claim them back... if for a hefty fee of 1000ped.

Personally, I hope they wont add any more "Do you really want to ...." like questions to trade dialogues.

Hope the fee of 1000ped is with regard to each trade and not each item. Good Luck with Support!

If MA....

...wants to make this a true RCE they absolutely need to begin designing a system of lending items or sharing items without trust like LA deeds...it would be cool if LA deeds could be shared between players...say one player had the deed if there was as a system that allowed that player to then sell shares of deed like 10% to another player(s)...they would get ghost deed for their 10% etc....and rental interface that MA could even make money on thru each transaction but you could list your item and rate MA take percentage of rental rate but at end of rental time the item is AUTOMATICALLY returned to owner...ripped out of renters hands if you will...then you wouldnt have to have huge collateral for renting uber item...and would be easier for uber to rent his item and profit regularly...THIS is what MA should be creating it would make the environment so much more real and interactive in a financial way that people would engage in something more than just 'oh, another event?'

Brick

For higher level players with higher level gear, we can probably afford 1k peds as a penalty fee, if we really want the item back.

For low level players who don't have much resources, where even a 100 ped item is a huge thing, they will not be in a position to recover what they tt'ed.

So the 'richer' players still can recover items for a cost, the poorer players are screwed.

They can make "non tradeable item's", but they refuse to implement a system which avoids this type of error.
They prefer to ask 1000 ped for "administration" costs ... geldwolven as they say in Dutch.

its not sick, if you do it for say 20 peds or so, MA will be bombarded with requests ... Remember anytime you contact MA with a support case, it will cost them some money ...

So yes, sux to be EMW, but just be glad that MA offers this at all ... And if you tt'd a modfap I am sure you'd happily pay 1000 peds.

Angel

So the 'richer' players still can recover items for a cost, the poorer players are screwed.

Cautious players are rewarded and uncausious players are screwed. Perfect system. Anything else would be absurd.

its not sick, if you do it for say 20 peds or so, MA will be bombarded with requests ... Remember anytime you contact MA with a support case, it will cost them some money ...

So yes, sux to be EMW, but just be glad that MA offers this at all ... And if you tt'd a modfap I am sure you'd happily pay 1000 peds.

Angel

im sorry?fact is, if they are covering the cost with the price then due to the magic of mathematics it costs them nothing at all. why do they have to profit on it?

Cautious players are rewarded and uncausious players are screwed. Perfect system. Anything else would be absurd.

They should have a graduated scale for what they charge. Right now, poorer players can't afford to be careless. If you got a 5k ped item, but no free cash, you can borrow 1k peds from someone, get the item, sell the item, and at least have some cash left after returning the 1k peds.

A poorer player who tt'ed his precious a101 will have no recourse.

Maybe they should charge 15% of weekly or monthly MU, minimum 20 peds (enough to make the poorer players pay attention), up to a max of 1k peds.

The logic behind 1000 ped fee to get TT'ed items back comes from the fact that some avatars used to "borrow" some peds from MA. They TT'ed high TT items and asked for them back, there was no fee so everything worked like a charm, abusing the system.

The logic behind 1000 ped fee to get TT'ed items back comes from the fact that some avatars used to "borrow" some peds from MA. They TT'ed high TT items and asked for them back, there was no fee so everything worked like a charm, abusing the system.

are you sure about that?
because i distinctly remember being part of the shitstorm raised because MA refused to return a UL mining amp, they relented in the end but started asking this ridicules fee for the "service".

agree about the lock, its simple and obvious. but i symapthise with the fee - if they didnt they'd have to deal with hundreds of requests for all sorts, often incorrect or even speculativly. i want them to develop the game, not deal with user error (though they should reduce the liklihood of user error)

are you sure about that?
because i distinctly remember being part of the shitstorm raised because MA refused to return a UL mining amp, they relented in the end but started asking this ridicules fee for the "service".

Think they stopped returning items from TT altogether when squall TT'ed his amp, and under the pressure they introduced the 1k ped fee system.

Think they stopped returning items from TT altogether when squall TT'ed his amp, and under the pressure they introduced the 1k ped fee system.

before Sqaull there was no return from TT at all. previously someone had fraudulently claimed they had TT'd a Korss400 UL, and they were given one back. they then said there would be strictly no tt returns. at least thats as i recall.

im sorry?fact is, if they are covering the cost with the price then due to the magic of mathematics it costs them nothing at all. why do they have to profit on it?

In my world and probably Mindarks world, time IS money.

after that it'll be question to add a checkbox on very high end items when it was checked you wont be able to sell the items, someone own an UL items with this checkbox ???
:(

This has been requested... and has apparently fallen on deaf ears:mad:

before Sqaull there was no return from TT at all. previously someone had fraudulently claimed they had TT'd a Korss400 UL, and they were given one back. they then said there would be strictly no tt returns. at least thats as i recall.

I believe he only wrote that he had tt-ed a korss400 and mindark messed it up with giving back an UL. Which could be true as that korss was the first UL SIB gun ingame (if I'm not mistaken)

Received a reply

Here is part of the reply...

"Replacing items sold to the Trade Terminal is not part of our regular service. You may request the recreation and return of an accidentally recycled item, but we will then charge you an administration fee of 1000 PED plus the Trade Terminal value of the item."

So I obviously replied to go ahead and do it

Here is part of the reply...

"Replacing items sold to the Trade Terminal is not part of our regular service. You may request the recreation and return of an accidentally recycled item, but we will then charge you an administration fee of 1000 PED plus the Trade Terminal value of the item."

So I obviously replied to go ahead and do it

So 1k/item? OUCH!

In my world and probably Mindarks world, time IS money.

maybe i was not clear enough in my post(s), but correct me if i am wrong, on what planet does it cost 100 dollars to check and then change a entry in a database, i can understand them charging loyal customers what it costs to perform what is otherwise normal customer service but to actually seek to charge a high premium is what i object too, especially considering the fact that it is their own fault for not making this impossible by performing the trivial task of coding a item lock, a feature that has been request for years, as has a secure lending facility, these two features would prevent a lot of grief, and lead to happier customers, and after all, if one is in the service and entertainment industry one wishes to have happy customers?

Oh dear Quin, didn't expect this :(.
Glad you got things sorted out.
EU sure is expensive, paying 2k ouch.

Sorry to hear, i nearly did that last night and i was wide awake, was close call.

Personally, I hope they wont add any more "Do you really want to ...." like questions to trade dialogues.

No add a check box like someone already said on the item so when you buy it you click the check box so it can never be traded or tt'd by accident as it is marked and you can only sell it or trade it or tt it if it is unmarked, doesn't seem like a hard thing to implement to me... but then... it's MA.

Back