TT unlimited items

Im playing world of warcraft, you can get back items sold with a support case.

You can have only one per month for all your caracters and you can get back limited number of items (10 or 20 I think), the support case is automated.

Seriously, we dont have a way to get back whats we just sold to TT, no way to buy back when you sold 1mins away...

Seriously its not a TT machine, Its a blackhole... put items... poof destroyed... add a new tab where appear the items sold in the last 5 minutes...

I begin to be lazy.... MA Im not stupid.... stop mocking your players...

A comparison:

Wikipedia said:
...As of 2012 Blizzard has 4,700 employees across 11 cities...

MindArk 2013 Half-year Report said:
.. Number of employees in the MindArk group: 44 ...

With that sort of staffing, Blizzard can probably spare a customer support team to do nothing but re-create (at no charge) items sold by mistake.
With only 44 staff total, MindArk don't have that luxury - so for them it's 'user pays'.

add a check box like someone already said on the item so when you buy it you click the check box so it can never be traded or tt'd by accident as it is marked and you can only sell it or trade it or tt it if it is unmarked, doesn't seem like a hard thing to implement to me... but then... it's MA.

We've been asking for this repeatedly since I started, it baffles me why MA haven't done it yet.

We should all FLOOD SUPPORT REQUESTING CHECK BOX SECURITY ON ITEMS

and continue sending one request per week until it's done.

Check this thread...might be of interest to anyone interested in fixes....

For the first time I TT'd some UL items

Half a sleep I for to the TT machine as if it was the repair.
Detach attachments from weapons, drag and drop... BAM
TT a Improved A105,a Adjusted A105, Scopes and sights.

The only reason I didn't put the Mod 32 is because it still had over 4K tt :(

Does MA still give these back like before?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Does-the-eu-community-have-enough-cohesion-to

Brick

which is pretty sick when you think about it, $100,00 for some drone to query the database for a couple of minutes.

Well, when squall TTd his amp items weren't recoverable at all.

One reason they charge a fee could be that they don't want the TT to work as a bank, and I guess they, somehow, had to make a clear line (Before the VU Before the Squall indicent the policy was unofficially "once only") - with high fee they make a line where people ask support to recover items.

Also maybe it's harder than we Think, if an item is set as destroyed maybe it takes handwork to create a new item and make sure it's done right (check that player did have the item in the past, then use a routine to set it up). Remember the first repairable Korss400 ingame that came *Before* the first real one was looted.

while we are at it, a secure lending system, and end any chance of these frustrations in the future.

ah, the lending system...

The problem with implementing a lending system isn't (probably) primarily technical, but rather the impact it will have on the economy in a whole. What will happen to the availibilty of repairable items, (L) items, the cost to use; imagine a situation a hunter who gets markup by Selling (L) items have a harder time to sell thtem because a major trader is renting out items, and it will be the trader who gets the "markup" and not hunters.

im sorry?fact is, if they are covering the cost with the price then due to the magic of mathematics it costs them nothing at all. why do they have to profit on it?

Do you work for free ?

No ... didn't think so

Angel

Also maybe it's harder than we Think, if an item is set as destroyed maybe it takes handwork to create a new item and make sure it's done right (check that player did have the item in the past, then use a routine to set it up). Remember the first repairable Korss400 ingame that came *Before* the first real one was looted.

This is a simple database issue, in the 70's when most people didn't know anything about programming, the old " we cant do it, its too hard " excuse might work. Nowadays...grade school kids are running databases, modelling designs and designing games, better than is done at MA. So many design/dev teams put MA's team to shame its not even funny. Its not a matter of cant or difficulty, its a matter of opportunity for billing.

This is a simple database issue, in the 70's when most people didn't know anything about programming, the old " we cant do it, its too hard " excuse might work. Nowadays...grade school kids are running databases, modelling designs and designing games, better than is done at MA. So many design/dev teams put MA's team to shame its not even funny. Its not a matter of cant or difficulty, its a matter of opportunity for billing.

Forgo I have to agree with you.

The first reply I received from MA (before paying anything) said they already knew I did it and had seen the logs of my actions.
That being said, the job to find my error was done before they even replied, so the peds cant be for the query.
Maybe there are some other costs associated with it.
Im glad they cold find it tho!

Do you work for free ?

No ... didn't think so

Angel

no, but it does not take a genius to know that unless your main business is actually providing support for other companies, and it is in the service industry, and having happy customers is very important for making a profit on your main business then it does not make business sense to charge extortionate fees for providing support for your main business.
if i spill a drink at mc. donalds i dont get someone charging me $50,00 for 5 minutes of time of one of the students working there.
but why am i explaining this to you, i dont think you are stupid enough not to realise these facts?

Just a update.

Since I said it was ok to pay 1000 ped for the return, I have not received any item or reply.
Been hunting for last 2 days unamped :(

Sorry to hear, hope it doesn't take as long as a withdrawal...

Just a update.

Since I said it was ok to pay 1000 ped for the return, I have not received any item or reply.
Been hunting for last 2 days unamped :(

You DID specify them that you do not want the scopes and sights, right? Not to wake up to a 4k price tag.

Sorry about the loss.

With only 44 staff total, MindArk don't have that luxury - so for them it's 'user pays'.

Soon they will have 5 staff left, dismantling their offices for firewood, if they continue to neglect things.

I have to deal with government employees here, probably 40 in total from the janitor and the policemen outside at the local fiscal office, crying they have too much to work for their numbers. So they choose to throw all dossiers in the back room filling it up to the ceiling while taking nice long coffee breaks.

MA is not protected by a government bureaucracy and taxpayer money though. Also is not every day some player TT such items, and they could avoid all the hassle just coding the damn lock.

You DID specify them that you do not want the scopes and sights, right? Not to wake up to a 4k price tag.

Sorry about the loss.

The reply said " we have confirmed you tt'd you imp 105"
I specified I would accept the 1000 ped bill total (hope they return everything)
Hope they know im not paying 1000 ped for a 100 ped scope

Back