TTevent: MostLoot - Tuesday 27th Jan @ 22.00

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Welcome to Tactic Tuesday - Tier 2 - MostLoot !

Win 500 Ped + ticket to tier3
second place reward: ticket to 'P!nk Saturday'
depending on the number of participants there might be additional rewards for second and third place

Kill as many mobs as you can and collect the most loot !

date: 27th jan 09
MA time: 22.00-23.00
closest teleport: EmeraldLakes / EmeraldLakesMall
location of landmarker: 14121,25306,130
mob types on this LA: Molisk Raiders/Daikiba Stalkers/small Atrox
terrain: small hills

Rules:
predamaging, grouping of mobs in advance of the event should be avoided - however as it will be very difficult to monitor 4 eventareas for such behaviour - i will not make this to a rule - but i will check the areas and train such prepaired groups to another location should i discover them.
Team hunting mobs is discouraged.
Anyone who finds another participant of the event relying on support (unsportsmenlike attitude), please make a screenshot and report them to me via PM, there may not be much i can do directly - but i will keep a secret list of reportet people who i will monitor more closely. Repeater of such behaviour will loose their collected eventpoints relevant for the monthly competition.

This event is part of the weekly Tactic Tuesday eventseries.

Use the link below if you want to find out more about Tactic Tuesday's event concept. The info provided in the link below is not necessary to participate in this event !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/139106-tactic-tuesday.html

Happy Hunting !

Dear Sententz,

i read your advise and i will consider it, but those events were already created when you gave me your advise so no chance to change them at all ;)
I will most likely move those events to 20.00 MA time for tier3.
But tier2 events are 22.00

Best regards
John

Sir Matt Capping will moderate the MLoot event again this evening.

You can register directly at landmarker of EmeraldLakesMallLand or buy a ticket from Sapeian Sap Kilmore, whom i hereby welcome to the Tactic Tuesday Support Team as Promoter and Ticket Seller in all major locations.

Back