TWEN Anniversary Gift

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
First off, I would like to say thank you to Mindark for making a gift for us. I think it looks pretty cool and fits the current climate of dealing with covid the last few years.

TLDR: It is literally impossible to get rid of this item.

index.php

Sorry for the low quality image, been running on low detail because my internet doesn't seem to like max graphics. But here is the new facemask. I am also wearing bunny ears silver, ascension set, and the spider backpack thing from Monia. This item is wearable under a full face helmet, however the only part visible is a little bit around your neck that is seperated from your chest piece, in the photo its that little darker hue between the face and the ascension part.

My problem is it is untradeable, unable to be turned into nanocubes, unable to be tt'd and unable to be refined. It is literally impossible to get rid of this item. I know it is a gift, but some people mightnot want it, others might who missed the event due to IRL issues. I don't like the idea of untradeable items in a RCE game. It defeats the purpose of the game.

But I still think it looks cool and thanks for making it.

Last edited:
I can see why they made it non-trabable with the gift cookies on NI and someone creating accounts to just collect the gift and trade it to his/her avatar. Not that I expect it would be done with his gift, but i expect all gifts in the future to be non-tradable.

I can see why they made it non-trabable with the gift cookies on NI and someone creating accounts to just collect the gift and trade it to his/her avatar. Not that I expect it would be done with his gift, but i expect all gifts in the future to be non-tradable.
If its purely cosmetic items I can compromise with it being un-tradeable since it is just a doohickey to show you were online at a specific time and to bring back memories. But if people dont want it, there should be a way to destroy it. Think of how many event items have been made over the years, if they were all untradeable, and indestructible, inventory space would be taken up. Yes you can by a vehicle and stick them in there, but you shouldn't have to.
Going forward if MindArk keeps untradeable indestructible items as gifts for events and holidays, they should create a container that you can store an infinite amount of items with no weight restriction, but only for the holiday/event items. That way it only takes up 1 slot in inventory.

If its purely cosmetic items I can compromise with it being un-tradeable since it is just a doohickey to show you were online at a specific time and to bring back memories. But if people dont want it, there should be a way to destroy it.
I agree we should be able to get rid of the item.. make it untradable / tt for 0.00p (unless you get it at 0.00p - then could allow you to tt it incase you repaired in by accident) would solve the issue i would think

Some items can already be surrendered to the TT with the forfeit of TT value. Bukins rifle is a good example. All items should at least allow this so we can clean our inventories.
The items from the web shop packages are like this as well, the harrier and Barbarella etc. However I think these items should give you their TT value since you actually paid money for them and they were not gifts.

The items from the web shop packages are like this as well, the harrier and Barbarella etc. However I think these items should give you their TT value since you actually paid money for them and they were not gifts.
The reason they don’t allow this is the same reason box stuff can’t be TTed. Mindark want you to cycle the TT value at least once so they make their decay money. That’s why they don’t have to put a fee on the purchase.

The reason they don’t allow this is the same reason box stuff can’t be TTed. Mindark want you to cycle the TT value at least once so they make their decay money. That’s why they don’t have to put a fee on the purchase.
I would be fine if i could just refine it into ammo like pills. but otherwise it takes forever to decay it down to 0 taking only 1 dmg at a time.

I would be fine if i could just refine it into ammo like pills. but otherwise it takes forever to decay it down to 0 taking only 1 dmg at a time.
Yeah I have a harrier set too, you wait till you’re down to 10% it basically stops decaying. Refining into UA would be fine yes.

Yeah I have a harrier set too, you wait till you’re down to 10% it basically stops decaying. Refining into UA would be fine yes.
No PED should be permanently locked and not able to be turned into UA at minimum. If certain things cant be traded, they should be refinable at least if they were paid for with ped, money, looted, or from a mission chain. The only items this should not apply to is free stuff like this mask, but we should be able to tt it for 0 at least or make my infinite capacity untradable storage container.

Though, the mask seems to have a Mesh error, A stray vertice, Whenever my Avatar jumps or runs the vertice jumps out from the mesh, Classic MindArk lol, Well I guess I will not be wearing a cool mask around until it's fixed.

Edit: One thing I can't belive is how this Error was not spotted by the Dev team before release? As the Mesh error is something that should have been noticed and fixed, It's a very basic problem to spot in any 3d software and any 3d modeller worth their salt would have run the appropriate tools to identify such errors before export.

Edit: Edit: Support case sent.

Last edited:
and how do you get this? just have to log in or land on Calypso? today?

EDIT: yes, landed today, got it:
(dont know how to attach image that's not outside pcf)

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
I wear [The Order of the Elder Gods Suit (M)] and [Shade Helmet, Horned (M)] and the helm appears under the suit but when I put the face mask on the suit face disappears and u just see the helm :) Unfortunately the texture of the helm is gone. But if I then remove the suit and put it back on the helm texture comes back and everything is as it should be -- until I relog and the texture is gone again.

Well done to all involved in this crazy mix lol

Another useless gift that will sit in storage for as long as my account exist then, if they atleast had given it a buff of some sort, like 3% increased healing or something else not super impactful, then it would be atleast somewhat useful.

I'll compile the issues and feedback mentioned in this thread and forward it to the team.

But I still think it looks cool and thanks for making it.

Happy to hear most people seem to like it!

EDIT: Also please submit support cases for the issues mentioned here if you haven't already, and for any other issues which may arise, with as detailed descriptions as you can for what the issue is and when it happens. Including a screenshot may also help, if possible. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back