TWEN Anniversary Gift

First off, I would like to say thank you to Mindark for making a gift for us. I think it looks pretty cool and fits the current climate of dealing with covid the last few years.

TLDR: It is literally impossible to get rid of this item.

index.php

My problem is it is untradeable, unable to be turned into nanocubes, unable to be tt'd and unable to be refined. It is literally impossible to get rid of this item.
You can put it in storage on another planet, even Foma and CP have separate storage, that way it won't bug you.

Keep in mind that it is not mandatory to use it. and its free.
".
in 2045 we will have many memorial stones in the name of departed players, and some one will see with respect "that one that was here in TWEN"

remember that (example) giving to anyone a nice Matrix-like textured "coat of the twen" would kill all tailoring for ages

i would instead release a set of (L) weapons TWEN edition based on max combat level each avatar 1 ped TT CDF style for each specialty with some message from Zorra to incite to kill more, or fromt eh CDF or IFN or a mix of different planets weapons also .
15 ped TT total (yes EACH kind of weapon) and they would have received an incredible welcome by the community.

While freebie gifts are a nice gesture, can you at least put a little thought into whether players might actually use it. Gifts from the past included a cap and a T shirt both at least are wearable as part of outfit, but this mask is frankly bleh. Either give us something we can treasure and be proud of being part of an event. Or simply don't. Frankly this is junk and somewhat insulting given how much we are all spending in Twen.

Im sorry but in my opinion its just useless waste of pixels.
If it was at least possible to color, it would have been much better.

A great gift would be +100 or +500 more space in storage so we have more space to store untradeable, unTTable, unrefinable gifts :)

I just created this thread because I was annoyed you cant trade it, or delete it. This has blown up into something way more entertaining. :LOL:

You have a "horn" sticking out your head. It seems all F ones are bugged. Unless someone can show different? (not the squint thing, the horn- it rotates on camera angle )
I have an F avatar and I have the same thing. :poop: I did send it to support per the advice of @Ludvig|MindArk.

Can’t complain about free stuff. Thanks MA!

Think it looks cool, not my style though so unfortunately my avatar won’t be wearing it.

I've been so negative lately here, so I'll post a little more cheerfully.

MA has always provided the highest quality control, ethics, fair practice, and user experience; they present another shining example of what this fantastic company has accomplished in 20 short years.

Well done MA, and a toast to the next 20 years of greatness!

Weird it isn't tradable... always thought all previous gifts were?

On Tuesday 2023-06-27 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 17.21.2.

the horn's been fixed and almost everything else: :LOL:
index.php
index.php
index.php

sry bad lighting here on space station(s):
index.php

index.php

(don't forget to equip a gun to see the bug on yourself, else just look at item info for it)

how it should look: (this is when no gun's equipped, btw)
index.php

the horn's been fixed and almost everything else: :LOL:
index.php
index.php
index.php

sry bad lighting here on space station(s):
index.php

index.php

(don't forget to equip a gun to see the bug on yourself, else just look at item info for it)

how it should look: (this is when no gun's equipped, btw)
index.php
How many extra appendages does your character have? 2 ears, 8 legs, 2 antlers, and the normal 2 legs/fee 2 arms/hands + head. Thats 16. you went exponential!!!! And if you are a dude with the same set up you are prime at 17! (if you need explanation, you have bigger problems)

Though, the mask seems to have a Mesh error, A stray vertice, Whenever my Avatar jumps or runs the vertice jumps out from the mesh, Classic MindArk lol, Well I guess I will not be wearing a cool mask around until it's fixed.

Edit: One thing I can't belive is how this Error was not spotted by the Dev team before release? As the Mesh error is something that should have been noticed and fixed, It's a very basic problem to spot in any 3d software and any 3d modeller worth their salt would have run the appropriate tools to identify such errors before export.

Edit: Edit: Support case sent.
Just like the LT animation that came out with start of migration and they fixed a week later?

Seems OK...

index.php

Back