TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Got info for DAR 9300 TWEN

index.php

and by looking at the tracker probably looted on second entity

can confirm 73.1% eff with a101, 2x bullseye 8s and a longreach 4
Eff bonus from scopes and amps is not worth it on the azuro after much testing… it’s probably not worth it on the opalo either

the dpp reduction is just too high for the low level guns

Looks like the level requirments are a LOT lower for TWEN weapons ... Now I just hope MA will drop a fair amount so that "normal" people can afford a decent hunting weapon... I mean it is pretty idiotic that I should pay 20k Ped (or a lot more) for an ingame weapon. MA needs to bring down prices by 90% to allow ppl to use the peds for shooting, not for markup ...

Just my 2 cents, but hoping that lots of TWEN stuff will drop !!

Looks like the level requirments are a LOT lower for TWEN weapons ... Now I just hope MA will drop a fair amount so that "normal" people can afford a decent hunting weapon... I mean it is pretty idiotic that I should pay 20k Ped (or a lot more) for an ingame weapon. MA needs to bring down prices by 90% to allow ppl to use the peds for shooting, not for markup ...

Pre "covid" price were fine enough if you think about it, weapon has flood the market since the new mayhem + all the camo and now TWEN, MA has done enough i think. If people ask 30k for puny weapon its not their fault.

Eff bonus from scopes and amps is not worth it on the azuro after much testing… it’s probably not worth it on the opalo either

the dpp reduction is just too high for the low level guns
the dpp reduction is way too high you're right but then it would look way less cooler without those two bigass lasers coming out from it

my (very scientific) calculations show that those two beams give at least 3.24 bonus points to your avatar's Badassery profession, which i almost maxed already and fully intend to max.

this come only from people who sell/buy at this price...
30k for a lvl 30 gun is crazy... most of them come from reseller or older people with a lot of ped who stick with low/mid hunting mob. You can't be efficient and lvl up at the same time...
But on the other hand if you take those kind of rifle, hunt smart, and stick on low mob you can make some PEDs and that's why the price skyrocket... but you will never afford a 30k gun at lvl30 when you are a real lvl 30....

The main problem is one more time again those kind of weapons loot on big mob, and people who hunt those mob won't reduce the price... who can hunt second entity 05 at lvl 30... no one...
make opalo loot on bibo, mid weapons on mid mob, uber item on bigger mob and "im totaly broken with 500dps" shit on ultra uber mob and you will see, the market will stabilise. People who loot the item will be able to use it... instand of thinking "meh one more loot, lets sell it instantly without even doing a dpp test..."

The amount of weapons available were even worst in the past but at least the place to loot them was close to the lvl of the hunter...

make opalo loot on bibo, mid weapons on mid mob, uber item on bigger mob and "im totaly broken with 500dps" shit on ultra uber mob
i mean its how it works in most MMOs I've played except WoW/FFXIV

equipment usually drops from creatures far higher, thats the whole point

if you want the best lv30 gear and you're only lv30, they expect you to put on quite a fight and "earn" the drop so it drops from bigger mobs

i mean its how it works in most MMOs I've played except WoW/FFXIV

equipment usually drops from creatures far higher, thats the whole point

if you want the best lv30 gear and you're only lv30, they expect you to put on quite a fight and "earn" the drop so it drops from bigger mobs
.... do you know what kind of damage deal a SE05 ? 220... even with an Eon and 6a you are at 140dmg and lets say Eon + 66burn you are near 80...

Let s say you are lvl30 gl to kill one... even near lvl 50... s

so yeah lets take your reasoning, this is a "normal situation" make weapons lvl30 lootable only by uber at lvl100+
what do you do for gun lvl 50 ? 70 ? 100+ ? let's spawn a sandworm to loot a Lp100... gl to farm them...

And i don t know what kind of MMO you played but no... to upgrade your lvl10 gear you don t have to kill lvl 30 mob, you have to be fully geared lvl10 to kill lvl 15 mob who will loot lvl15 gear, then you will be fully geared 15, and be able to kill lvl20 etc...

edit : and if you think this is an uber Armor you can buy a L one to be efficient only on this mob, hermerss + 66burn = more than 89dmg taken

only 20k? have you seen what people charge for lp100 lp70 or mod nano? 20k ped is like 1 monthly wage for most people and certainly not overprized if the guns at lvl 70+ go for 200k+
I can see people syaing uber items are overprized and this might be more accurate but I think 2k $ for a low lvl good effi weapon is fair. If you hunt all day everyday you will offset the losses from MU for using L weapons within a year

.... do you know what kind of damage deal a SE05 ? 220... even with an Eon and 6a you are at 140dmg and lets say Eon + 66burn you are near 80...

Let s say you are lvl30 gl to kill one... even near lvl 50... s

so yeah lets take your reasoning, this is a "normal situation" make weapons lvl30 lootable only by uber at lvl100+
what do you do for gun lvl 50 ? 70 ? 100+ ? let's spawn a sandworm to loot a Lp100... gl to farm them...

And i don t know what kind of MMO you played but no... to upgrade your lvl10 gear you don t have to kill lvl 30 mob, you have to be fully geared lvl10 to kill lvl 15 mob who will loot lvl15 gear, then you will be fully geared 15, and be able to kill lvl20 etc...

edit : and if you think this is an uber Armor you can buy a L one to be efficient only on this mob, hermerss + 66burn = more than 89dmg taken
SEG dont hit very often/fast. Get (L) eon or hermes or the like some burn plates and maybe a fapper and they are easy

but you will never afford a 30k gun at lvl30 when you are a real lvl 30....
if Entropia was like any other MMO,
where you have to farm ingame credits,
this sentence could work, maybe,
but since, obviously, you can get PED for real money,
what ever the level .

/an other useless post from me

Edit :

just to clarify, it's not a stricly a "skill based game",
like "i level up i do higher level content, loot better level gear" etc
your level is your bankroll here.

Last edited:
Can Confirm Sollomate Opollo TWEN Edition is 3.0583 DPP after a 10 shot fruit test.

Still trying to gather data for the fireforge and the m2870. Not seen a fruit test for those yet.

Can Confirm Sollomate Opollo TWEN Edition is 3.0583 DPP after a 10 shot fruit test.

Still trying to gather data for the fireforge and the m2870. Not seen a fruit test for those yet.

Dr Zana Maselutza seem to be the owner of the imp2870 as he tiered it to t1 you can try to contact him if he can do one

Dr Zana Maselutza seem to be the owner of the imp2870 as he tiered it to t1 you can try to contact him if he can do one
Thanks

I got confirmed numbers for the IMP2870 TWEN
450 fruit for each shot. 3.355 dpp
Don't have exact dpp yet as I can't find my wiki login. So waiting for Drake/KOA to hop on and fix.

EDIT: I think wiki has been updated for i2870 twen
Edit2: Damn Eve beat me to it =(

try some electric protection next time, should help a bit ;)

try some electric protection next time, should help a bit ;)
nope it wont as SE05 deal 165 burn so you don t even cover burn with any armor + 66 burn plate...

this guy is doing them in vigilante adjusted, melee. enough said

just get good man, just because you cant doesnt mean no one can
They hit so rare that its no issue but the point he was trying to make is that for a player in the level range of the gun they are to hard. If you got 300+ hp and some evader it won’t be an issue but then you are not level 30-40.

They hit so rare that its no issue but the point he was trying to make is that for a player in the level range of the gun they are to hard. If you got 300+ hp and some evader it won’t be an issue but then you are not level 30-40.
i get his point, but mine is that its not a problem, its working as intended. its supposed to be hard, its supposed to be very hard for a player of that level to get that gun

not a bug, a feature :p

Back