TWEN over then?

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Short but sweet

Edit:
Just made this post to remind MA they were running and event…

seems to have worked
🤣

Last edited:
Why should it be over?

With Opallo TWEN dropping from big feffox.

Still waiting for a noob to loot a "Nail Clipper TWEN Edition" from a small kerb

or the (UL) A Large Trout TWEN edition which would be perfect for mutated Chirpies

[A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition]

When ocean is silent it's sign for tsunami :D

A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition Jack Wuzi Daniels Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:16:09
Def finished
Damn, was dreaming of it for days, 95 efficiency, lovely weapon 8)

A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved, TWEN Edition Jack Wuzi Daniels Sat, 18 Feb 2023 12:16:09
Def finished
A really nice surprise from MA to make it available to an average mob that is accessible to most hunters so maximum target audience for the best toys.

Everyone and especially every old player's dream, loot an imk2 and not just an imk2, an incredibly more epic imk2....

Happy to see that with this drop, MA eliminated several thousands comments like "oh damn ubers again" and "who the hell can kill that thing".

Happy grinding to you all :D

What mob was it? I’m in bed so not checking myself.
Never mind I read other post.

Surely another MAs employee ;D

I was literally hunting Drone Elite at same time as the guy who looted it but i decided to do a few drone exterminators.. Bad call! Never switch mobs it seems the way to go not even maturity :D

A really nice surprise from MA to make it available to an average mob that is accessible to most hunters so maximum target audience for the best toys.
Yea, and it will be like that for many toys during the year I believe, everyone will have their chances, and that is awesome

Just made this post to remind MA they were running and event…

seems to have worked 🤣

how about an actual event? is it really too much to ask for?

where exactly is she asking for a gun a day?
Agree.

The robots was. Meh ok, but done before every year..

would be cool to have RX back or something little new or like old school WOF, but MA ran and it rained a range of TWEN items, clothes, armours, mining stuff, blueprints, guns, some of those land areas sitting around doing nothing…

then link this back to the marketing campaign they need to create/push harder.

these just keep grinding are gonna burn everyone out.. other than the bots.

Back