Info: TWEN TOKENS HYPE

Usul: Do we have botting?

Stilgar: Usul, we have botting the likes of which even God has never seen.

:computer:

items are first-come-first-serve

FOMO in full effect

i hope there's plenty of stock or this is going to just end up being a reseller's paradise

Seems like the MA post is up now. feel free to merge this one @Ludvig|MindArk

Nah.

While tempting to join the pack I wouldn't play any game using a bot.
using a bot carries with it some....additional risks that people often overlook, even if MA officially allowed them.

you have to be pretty slick and technically apt to fully overcome them all. or you have to use a bunch of extra pills to make sure nothing goes wrong. And that's assuming you are hunting in an instance and not in the open world, where a whole lot of wild things can be done to antagonize you by other players.

example: I once....saw a player in a certain relatively enclosed area on cyrene who was clearly botting. he may have been...antagonized...by someone who pulled some of the bots (and thus him) out of the arena, got him stuck on the wall, where he could no longer engage mobs, and yet his macro to consume pills was still running. so he sat there, humping a wall and slamming pills for frankly who knows how long.

botting is, in many ways, a more expensive way to lose money faster, except when we're talking about sweating

whether or not it's "ok" is not my point. just that, if you choose not to, you aren't really gimping yourself most of the time. the only situations i would say that it offers a clear advantage is during competitions with ranked winners (there can be only one 1st place, etc), where the only goal is to cycle hard enough to hit a certain number nobody else can pass. from a practical standpoint, in those competitions, i suspect only those who hire out players or mercilessly bot have a real chance at victory. real "skill-based" competitions, like the defense/survival modes, might be different.

sometimes i'll do things to reduce my carpul tunnel while i'm at the keyboard. i personally have no problem with that. running aids of that nature when AFK, especially for long periods of time, is really against the spirit of the game. i don't want to be known for being that kind of guy

MA's TWEN token info doesn't say where the token traders are, so wltk as I've looted quite a few tokens.

MA's TWEN token info doesn't say where the token traders are, so wltk as I've looted quite a few tokens.

Imagine if you were spending 1 minute reading just imagine.

Imagine if you were spending 1 minute reading just imagine.
It doesn't say twin peaks though in the link at the top of this thread smartass which is where a lot of ppl would have looked, but thanks for the content release info anyway.

It doesn't say twin peaks though in the link at the top of this thread smartass which is where a lot of ppl would have looked, but thanks for the content release info anyway.
This is why you always read Mindark's official posts instead of going to random forums and ask people who doesn't play for 15 years.

Last edited:
This is why you always read Mindark's official posts instead of going to random forums and ask people who doesn't play for 15 years.
I didn't go to some random forum jeez!!! I clicked on the link at the top of this thread which doesn't say anything about twin peaks!!! As to reading MA's official post, well maybe I didn't, my apologies! Eff off!

Back