Info: Twen Tokens Vendor Items WorldWide

Please use your resources and information gathering skills. Mindark has already stated that this is not intentional and will be fixed.

Could you share info about the available items in the TWEN vendors?

Toulan TWEN item is also available from the vendor in DSEC-9.

On a side note, "Info" tag is to be used for threads where you provide info, not ask for it.

Please Angela share the photos bere for the community. For Who cant log like me !! Thanksssss in Advance dear

Where did you see it's not intentional that only unity is in twen trader? Or am I misunderstanding your comment?
I gotta find it. So much info shown in different places, I think the discord? I can try looking but running out of free time at work.

EDIT: AS OF 1 MINUTE AGO FROM DME "MA made the rule that PP TWEN Token Traders will have only their PP specific TWEN Item. the Universal TWEN Items are at Caly"
Please Angela share the photos bere for the community. For Who cant log like me !! Thanksssss in Advance dear
I'll be honest, nope. Screen shots on mac are png and I would need to convert each one to Jpeg to upload to here and I don't have the time to do that. I truly apologize.

ALSO : "Oh and I guess it is onyl tokens right? No more looted UL TWen Items?" Answer: "I don't know about the Universal TWEN Items, but know that the PP TWEN Items won't be in loot anymore, just in the PP TWEN Token Traders" - DME

looking at the vendors and amounts needed to get something tells me one thing - only way to get an item is buy tokens
IMO = lame
makes sense as they are high end items, but unless you can loot large amounts of tokens at once it's not a great 20 year celebration
few of us get some pecs for tokens, big spenders get chance a new item. aka nothing to see here :(

i just saw the vendor... it is imho imbalanced.
i agree that getting a 180 level swine is a goal for stats
but some melee amps are way overpriced compared to mayhem
amd 50k token for a bp20 are not worth at these rates.

i guess that after the say 10 big items price will collapse to 50 pec to be interesting for lower end items
(some are probably wirth at 0.3 per token).

just my 2 pec.. oh wait my 2.3 ped each at this day :)

I'm assuming that bunch of orders all at the same mu is the result of the bug on almost worthless (tt) stuff?
Does that mean orders cannot go higher, so if we break above considerably, then serious buyers will actually have to spend time at the AH buying up?
Not exactly MA wants us to set the price if their 'system' is interfering with freely set prices, but as I dunno, it's an 'if' ...

i just saw the vendor... it is imho imbalanced.
i agree that getting a 180 level swine is a goal for stats
but some melee amps are way overpriced compared to mayhem
amd 50k token for a bp20 are not worth at these rates.

i guess that after the say 10 big items price will collapse to 50 pec to be interesting for lower end items
(some are probably wirth at 0.3 per token).

just my 2 pec.. oh wait my 2.3 ped each at this day :)
and yet the tokens have zero value from mindark, its the players who decides how much one token is worth. If you want a change, change the community not MA.

and yet the tokens have zero value from mindark, its the players who decides how much one token is worth. If you want a change, change the community not MA.
Main issue is 100k rings that are worth like 2k ped making tokens will have to eventually drop to .03 pec each

Main issue is 100k rings that are worth like 2k ped making tokens will have to eventually drop to .03 pec each

Same thing happened at FEN. Tokens dropped in price as the good items were taken. This means you can't collect tokens for a small item when they're selling for crazy prices, and once the tokens reach a sensible level for the smaller items there's no time to collect them. Only those buying tokens will get anything.

Same thing happened at FEN. Tokens dropped in price as the good items were taken. This means you can't collect tokens for a small item when they're selling for crazy prices, and once the tokens reach a sensible level for the smaller items there's no time to collect them. Only those buying tokens will get anything.
This is how it is, tokens have a value if the goodies you can get from the tokens are worth anything.
Later on when only rings are left the tokens will be 1pec each.

I gotta ask, sorry if my question has no place here, but is there anywhere where all the items are placed with the corresponding token price?Anywhere except the actual vendor, on the forum or discord?

I gotta ask, sorry if my question has no place here, but is there anywhere where all the items are placed with the corresponding token price?Anywhere except the actual vendor, on the forum or discord?
i had to read your question four times to understand it :D
I havent seen it on this forum, but someone has all the info on twen items gathered at one place :)

Hoping some angel will make this soon.

Best I got is this gathered by me and angelicgopher https://discord.gg/wpFBSn9C

Not perfect, but I just don't have time to fix things currently. But has been updated multiple times throughout the last 2 days.

All prices, token counts and images up to date except the new Swine stats!

Last edited:
Yet you come here every week to see what's new for 20 years.Something has always sparks your curiosity.It has to be something.
I'm insane = doing the same things yet hoping for different results. I love the game what can I say.

Back