Ty MA for one more time

Its not mine for sure.

I have a lot of globs and hofs so my global page in Tracker it impossible to be empty like THIS.

Yeah yeah i know its Dynamic and sh..

Grats to Slovakia Arkadia Slovakia :yay:

Oops, I gratzed too soon thinking it was the OPsesses HoF.

but remember, there's nothing random about this. :girl:

Quite a lot of those lately.
Seriously thinking of making new ava's just to drop a few bombs and wait to get the golden ava that can hit those, seems the only way to mine nowadays.

Quite a lot of those lately.
Seriously thinking of making new ava's just to drop a few bombs and wait to get the golden ava that can hit those, seems the only way to mine nowadays.

ye thats what im planning on doing next time i land my feet to this game again.. no point continuing with shitty luck avatar with over 5 years of mining without a single tower and ALOT of lost peds

So the point of this? this person has had no globals?

Ok, them hofing affects you how ?????

jealous much ??

haha I swear to god someday I`m gonna track all the first timers with 10k+ loots if they will actually play this game in future...

haha I swear to god someday I`m gonna track all the first timers with 10k+ loots if they will actually play this game in future...

Yes that would indeed be interesting to see

It's always nice to see someone hit the jackpot.

I'm sure it was well deserved.... :laugh::laugh:

tvl ja si rikal co to je za nobika:D Gratz:eyecrazy:

Mods - please can you move this out of the HoF section.

Why do you have a gratz button?

I had a friend who did that it was a hof but mu made it a ath it was with a new account he was going to use for some testing did it on his second or third day.

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol
Gratz!..

old avatar returning?

an avatar that has pumped thousands of ped into game and actually had no global or hof?

you ever think of that?

entropiatracker data got wiped? a while back when starfinder had some HD issues, think one got fried?

guess not....

Can't get idea out of my head that those are MA's avatars. Even if thats crazy thought it surely looks like it. Whoever is in charge of loot system should take care about it. Thats not a good commercial for eu.

If this is who I think it is, I'm pretty sure its someone new to the game, I was buying her ores from (what seemed like) low runs when she was on Arkadia, and if it is her, then I'm very happy for her :)

Are u f***ing kidding me ? :scratch2: Well nice gz

old avatar returning?

an avatar that has pumped thousands of ped into game and actually had no global or hof?

you ever think of that?

entropiatracker data got wiped? a while back when starfinder had some HD issues, think one got fried?

guess not....
With "Arkadia" in his/her name? :p

Thread moved to mining forum and Gratz removed.

Please do not posts threads in the Hall of Fame section unless you have received the loot yourself.

With "Arkadia" in his/her name? :p

yes even with Arkadia in his/her name Arkadia, it is part of Ancient and Medieval History.

Arcadia, a region of Greece, also known as Arkadia, existed long before any computer game...

Can't get idea out of my head that those are MA's avatars. Even if thats crazy thought it surely looks like it. Whoever is in charge of loot system should take care about it. Thats not a good commercial for eu.

there was once thread where this kinda hofs were gathered.. i think it had like 10+ similar hofs (within few weeks) with ppl having like 1 or 2 global before hitting big.. all tho one of em was infamous SHOTI with 2 towers outta 3 globals..

but ive been thinking about this MA avatar thingie too.. coz ive seen many of those towers lying around without anyone ever looting em.. i mean 5-10k ped towers there for weeks or even months.. and those guys never getting more globals..

Back