Uber HoFs not appearing on the Home page

Squiglet

A small fungus with teeth.
Society
The Dreamweavers
Alan 'Squiglet' George
Just a quick note about something that I just noticed...

When I reply to a thread in the main Hall of Fame section the thread jumps to the top of the list of most reacently replied to threads on the home page. However, I just replied to the thread about Bruud's ATH (Big Gratz etc.), which was in the uberloots subforum, and I noticed that it didn't appear on the home page at all.

Is this what MA would call a feature (ie Uberloots, which perhaps deserve more publicity and attention than normal globies, don't get bumped on the home page by replies but normal globies do) or is EF or my 'poota just having a confused moment?

Been noticing that as well - maybe its on purpose?

Squiglet said:

When I reply to a thread in the main Hall of Fame section the thread jumps to the top of the list of most reacently replied to threads on the home page. However, I just replied to the thread about Bruud's ATH (Big Gratz etc.), which was in the uberloots subforum, and I noticed that it didn't appear on the home page at all.

Is this what MA would call a feature (ie Uberloots, which perhaps deserve more publicity and attention than normal globies, don't get bumped on the home page by replies but normal globies do) or is EF or my 'poota just having a confused moment?
I know that IM having a confused moment here now... :confused:

Squiglet said:

All I know is that MA has nothing to do with these forums, this is not an official MA\EU forum.

And yes, an ATH is in general more interesting than a normal low value global. in my opinion.

Squiglet said:

Correct, the latest topics module doesnt seem to pull latest post made in a subforum, only from the main forum.

I'll look into this, thanks for reporting it.

Back