Uber Loot Uber Heart Attack

Emerald

Provider
Society
Tax Collectors
Emma Emerald Abbadon
showimage.php
I was in PVP 4 (yes, lootable PVP) and I killed an attacker level 9. I only had a helicopter on me, which is difficult to spawn, no armor and a healthy fear of green dots. When I realized how big the HOF was I frantically tried to kill the last of the attackers mobbing me so I could TP out. Almost immediately, I saw a green dot on the radar. The adrenalin rush was beyond belief. Thankfully an attacker finished me off before the green dot got to me.
The HOF was for 5096 ped and had some good items:
Unlimited Hedoc SK-20
Unlimited Emik S30
Unlimited Bicak Kek
Unlimited Heal Chip level 3
and other odds and ends.

My biggest HOF ever and a giant thrill. I never thought I would get a really big one, but it did finally happen!!!!!

Last edited:
I was in PVP 4 (yes, lootable PVP) and I killed an attacker level 9. I only had a helicopter on me, which is difficult to spawn, no armor and a healthy fear of green dots. When I realized how big the HOF was I frantically tried to kill the last of the attackers mobbing me so I could TP out. Almost immediately, I saw a green dot on the radar. The adrenalin rush was beyond belief. Thankfully an attacker finished me off before the green dot got to me.
The HOF was for 5096 ped and had some good items:
Unlimited Hedoc SK-20
Unlimited Emik S30
Unlimited Bicak Kek
Unlimited Heal Chip level 3
and other odds and ends.

My biggest HOF ever and a giant thrill. I never thought I would get a really big one, but it did finally happen!!!!!

Pics or it didn't happen! haha jk, with all that UL loot, I wouldnt even sweat getting killed. They couldnt loot it anyways. However, it's nice to hear that you made your escape. Congratz!

Hole Lee unlimited loot batman!!! Gratz!! :yay:

u should add this to ur sig...
Green is the color that symbolizes earth , nature and in a broader sense, life.
Emerald Emma Abbadon
Green is the color that symbolizes earth , nature and in a broader sense, also means get the fk out when ur in pvp and have loot
Emerald Emma Abbadon

Well at least your items couldn't be looted ;)

I can't figure out how to attach a picture or I would lolol

Pics or it didn't happen! haha jk, with all that UL loot, I wouldnt even sweat getting killed. They couldnt loot it anyways. However, it's nice to hear that you made your escape. Congratz!

How do you put in a picture and I will!

gz on the loot - was there anything lootable on you that you could actually lose after that hof?
Seems like whole hof was just items so even if u were pked you would still have ur hof

Gratz for the amazing loot and for surviving the heart Attacker... ;)

Congratz Em!

Good to see you've finally cleared your head enough to make this post :D

:yay: wow, very nice, big gratz!.. :yay:

Gratz nice lot

Back