UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report
  • Title: Chat scrolls to bottom when new message comes
  • Date Found: since ui release
Description:
  • Expected: if i am scrolled up in chat and new message comes it should scroll down about one message size scroll when new message comes
  • Actual: when new message comes ( even on different tab) it will scroll the chat to the bottom

Bug Report
  • Title: blue print book flipping pages backwards doesnt work
  • Date Found: [04/12/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: i expect for me to be able to flip pages going forward and backwards
  • Actual: while i can flip pages going forwards, but doesnt allow me to flip pages back
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. open a [Limited (Vol. 2) (C)] book. try flipping pages. works when you flip going forwards but doesnt work when you try to flip page back

I don't know if it is a previous bug or it has already been reported...

Background:
My Wife, Avatar "Katalina Machichy" bought a "Cryogenic chip 10 (L)" and a "Mayhem MF-Amplifier Alpha (L)"... Is the first time she ( and me too ) has an atachment with 2% Life Stealth...

The problem:
In a moment, she had to go to the kitchen, and I was shooting with her avatar for a few minutes while she came back... I was killing Steel Birds in Camp Phoenix... I tried to heal myself, but at that moment the "Regeneration V UL" chip broke... It doesn't matter, with 2% Stealth I'll heal myself while she comes back, and...

Bug Report
  • Title: 2% Life Stealth not work properly
  • Date Found: [03/21/2024]
Description:
  • Expected: 2% Life Stealth work even my Regeneration Chip V was broken...
  • Actual: Not wotk after try chip and discover is broken and not repaired...
Later, when the avatar died, repair the chip in terminal... use chip and my healt is total again... take the Cryogenic chip 10 again ( with the MF amplifier ) and Voila!!! again the Green Heart says that 2% stealth is working again...

I dont know if the action to use the broken "Regeneration V chip UL" is the guilty of this bug, or is this normal?
Confirmed this is still an issue. When equipped eir MK 1 L and it was too damaged to equip. Removed my 2% lifesteal buff. but didnt put it back on. Game thought it was equipped when it wasn't.

Bug Report
  • Title: Controller support is partial instead of full
  • Date Found: 04/17/2024
Description
  • Expected: Controller support should be full (all actions should work)
  • Actual: Controller support is partial (some actions do not work)
Steps to Reproduce
  1. Go to Main Menu, Key Bindings, Binding 3 and set some actions to your Xbox Controller buttons/sticks/bumpers/thumbs/triggers
  2. See that some actions do not work (see the list below)
Screenshots
None

Additional details
My bindings:
  • Controller A: Jump (working)
  • Controller B: Unequip Tool (not working)
  • Controller X: Use Tool (not working)
  • Controller Start: Main Menu (not working)
  • Controller Select: Inventory (not working)
  • Left Stick Down: Move Backward (working)
  • Left Stick Up: Move Forward (working)
  • Left Stick Left: Move Left (working)
  • Left Stick Right: Move Right (working)
  • Right Stick X Axis: Cursor Left/Right (not tested)
  • Right Stick Y Axis: Cursor Up/Down (not tested)
  • Left Bumper: Left Click Interface (not tested)
  • Right Bumper: Right Click Interface (not tested)
  • Left Thumb: Toggle Cursor (not working)
  • Right Thumb: Toggle Run/Walk (working)
  • Left Trigger: Target (not working)
  • Right Trigger: Interact (not working)

Last edited:
Bug Report
  • Title: Camera Freelook gets stuck
  • Date Found: 04/26/2024
Description:
  • Expected: press and hold to release after not being pressed down
  • Actual: when you use this feature it keeps it stuck on the press and hold camera view
Steps to Reproduce:
  1. press and hold the 'camera freelook' action button its assigned to (I think by default that is middle mouse click) for 2 seconds (or until the white dot on the screen disappears)
  2. release the button
  3. move around and the camera is now locked in position and the white dot is gone.
  4. The only way to unlock it is by pressing the button its assigned to again and not held down just 1 tap of that key to unlock the view

Back