Suggestion: UI Scale?

monte

Alpha
Society
AO
Marco Monte Montecalvo
Recently swapped to an overkill 4K big screen to play Entropia on. HOWEVER, the UI is TINY in 4K resolution.. I'm either missing the ability to scale UI in settings or this doesn't exist. At this point I literally have to move closer to my monitor and squint to see items in my inventory/read text/see icons. YES chat size can be increased, but I'm talking ALL of the UI being scalable. Thanks!

No way of easy scaling like other games afaik, have this problem on my laptop with 15inch 4k screen. Only solution I have is to put the display screen size to 1080p but there goes you 4k benefit.

Welcome to the pain zone my friend ! (3+ years old thread on this)

index.php

We can scale things in windows itself and then it also scales up in the game. Go to control panel and search for DPI. I find that 185% DPI works good for me.
I just wanted to add, you possibly have to do a restart of the computer after each display DPI scale adjustment, for it to take effect in game.

Last edited:
Still good luck for those buff icons..
Windows display DPI setting also increases the buff icons. I switched to a larger monitor a couple of years ago and I also had very tiny icons, chat window, everything in game. Then I found out about that DPI setting and that made everything normal.

Windows display DPI setting also increases the buff icons. I switched to a larger monitor a couple of years ago and I also had very tiny icons, chat window, everything in game. Then I found out about that DPI setting and that made everything normal.
Wow I have to try this when I get home. If it works, buy yourself your favourite schnitzel and beer from me!

We can scale things in windows itself and then it also scales up in the game. Go to control panel and search for DPI. I find that 185% DPI works good for me.
I just wanted to add, you possibly have to do a restart of the computer after each display DPI scale adjustment, for it to take effect in game.
I tried using the Windows "scale" but it distorts text for me in game..

They REALLY need a UI increase slider!

Back