Ukash Deposits Disruption

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Ukash Deposits Disruption
5 Feb 2009

Due to temporary system maintenance, it is currently not possible to make deposits via Ukash.

The service will be available again as soon as the maintenance work has been completed. We thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks Bertha, for the info

(First post! :yay:)

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Any chance you can post when its back up again?

there is always a positive side, we will not spend so much :D

Where does Bertha glan this information from?

I looked in the news section of the website and dont see any UKash downtime mentioned in either the Headline News or Entropia News.

Edit - Ah found it - in Support News.

Ohhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnoooooo:eek::eek:

NO!!!!!!!!!! i sure as hell hope they fix it soon, PEDs burning a hole in my IRL pocket, need putting into my EU pocket fast!

Stinky:yay:

On a basic level we have a "real cash economy" where no Ukash no debit cards work to deposit and no long promised card or withdrawal methos works at all in a reasonable time frame......I'd laugh if I didn't feel so fucking stupid for being involved.

Poker gets my Ukash tonight, they appreciate it and even give me a fair shake at making some profit, and a little bonus instead of apathy.

Mass spawns of uber mobs with no loot do not make a GAME fun or does this type of apathy in the basics of input and output of RC from the RCE.

Sweaters should be happy not to have the piss taken like this. As a customer I am not. I'm one step closer to saying enough is enough.

BTW Ukash works fine ......just used it elsewhere...I suggest others think about doing likewise.

t

Back